B)     Manchester United to win
20%
C)     Draw
15%
D)     none of the above
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:11 pm

This is a nightmare. This will be the main headline on SKY SPORTS for the next two weeks.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:15 pm

A.B. wrote:This is a nightmare. This will be the main headline on SKY SPORTS for the next two weeks.

Too true A.B. mate be glad u live in USA :glare:
Have the scum shoved down our throats for months now, ffs youd think they had just won the prem lookin at fergie, and wtf was sea biscuit doin on the floor screamin he looked like the right cheatin ****** he is, he only scored a pen. Youd think they had just won CL :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:20 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
A.B. wrote:This is a nightmare. This will be the main headline on SKY SPORTS for the next two weeks.

Have the scum shoved down our throats for months now, ffs youd think they had just won the prem lookin at fergie, and wtf was sea biscuit doin on the floor screamin he looked like the right cheatin ****** he is, he only scored a pen. Youd think they had just won CL :p

Here is what Fergie will say:

"I knew it all along. I knew that we could beat Arsenal"

Even though I live in the USA, it still is a nightmare. Not as bad as it is for you all in England. I'll be hearing about how the Mancs will be winning the Premiership in my house,tv,comming across it on the net. What a ****** weekend this is.

???
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:22 pm

No lad good weekend we won thats the most important thing :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:27 pm

Yes of course it is but even so we are critisized because we didn't score 5 goals instead of 2. Now we will be hearing about how Mancs are going to win it this year [I don't believe they will, even though they've beat Arsenal.].

This kind of helps us, because we play Arsenal at home next month. If Mancs can win so can we.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:27 pm

Youre so cut up about Arsenal Losing Ab -you forgot about how your own team won. :D youre a closet arsenal fan like many others on here. And so much for the beating we would recieve
   :laugh:

They fear us ..they came and they did not conquer.We sent them home with their little empire shattered and a reminder as to who we are. :D and Ab-Rooney CAN score against premiership defences, even your beloved Arsenal. :;):
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:37 pm

Youre so cut up about Arsenal Losing Ab -you forgot about how your own team won.  youre a closet arsenal fan like many others on here. And so much for the beating we would recieve

They fear us ..they came and they did not conquer.We sent them home with their little empire shattered and a reminder as to who we are.  and Ab-Rooney CAN score against premiership defences, even your beloved Arsenal

In case you did not know, I am a Liverpool fan. No matter who faces Manchester United I will never want United to win. I rather have Arsenal win the league than Man Utd. You don't understand the rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester United, you shouldn't be saying anything.

Well I hope you're proud of your selves. Faked a penalty,got the ref to go against Arsenal everytime. Not surprised why Arsenal lost. Rooney scored and? What is that supposed to make him a world class player? I don't think so. Arsenal have a weak goalkeeper and shaky defence. Their midfield and forwards make up  for the goals they let in.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:23 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

Im afraid Cisse, distance doesnt save you from MANCs.
They seem despite their indifferent start to dominate any football articles that i ve read down here in Oz getting more column space then Chelsea and Arsenal
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:49 pm

They seem despite their indifferent start to dominate any football articles that i ve read down here in Oz getting more column space then Chelsea and Arsenal

Agree. Recently I saw somebody wear a Manc shirt on American TV show, quite sickening if you ask me.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:06 pm

A.B. wrote:

Agree. Recently I saw somebody wear a Manc shirt on American TV show, quite sickening if you ask me.

Must have been trailer park trash on Jerry Springer  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:26 pm

Wots wrong with having fans worldwide? :D I think it shows the enormity of the club involved. Ab youre from america and theres nobody on here more active than your good self. :D
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:31 pm

Ab youre from america and theres nobody on here more active than your good self. 

I'm not from America, I live in America.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:41 pm

??? yes...ah right .
:D my mistake.
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:49 pm

From Croatia more like it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:56 pm

there is good news are amercian friend malcom glazer might takeover man united board another leeds possibly :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls