Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Dudek or Kirkland? - Who do you want?

Keep him in the team
81%
Drop him, NOW!
19%

Total votes : 31

Postby LFC4EVER » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:59 pm

Jerzy Dudek AGAIN cost us a game with his mistake in the Man Utd game, at home, probably the biggest game of the season every year. People are saying he should be dropped. Do you think its fair, in a way it isnt his fault. We have been playing badly in the past 4/5 games and the papers want to blame one person and thats Jerzy. Personally, I think he should NOT be dropped. He is a class keeper' and all he needs is a little confidence. I agree that Chris is a good keeper' but I think its only fair that Jerzy stays no.1. The same thing happened to Sander Westerveld who I thought was a great keeper' and look what happened to him. Dont let it happen to Jerzy. If Kirkland made mistakes we'd blame him and want Jerzy back. We all make mistakes and Jerzy didn't make any in a while so God was being an as**ole and did this to him.

You'll Never Walk Alone Jerzy

YNWA.

Edited By HistoryGirl on Dec. 01 2002 at 18:45
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby HistoryGirl » Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:46 pm

he's human he made a mistake- everyone does Kirkland should play for couple of games to give him a chance and gives the Dude a rest. Then Dudek will get his confidence back and everything will be ok.

YNWA

HG
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tradesman » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:58 pm

the dud must go we hang on 2 much to second rate keepers
tradesman

Postby Angry Kop » Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:56 am

I think liverpool were just being cry babies when they lost to Man Utd. Not only Dudek played bad,the whole #### team played like s**t even the referee and linesman were poor and in fact favoured liverpool n still we couldnt take advantage....its real pitty the blame all falls on Dudek... :angry:

Edited By Chris Rundle on Dec. 02 2002 at 07:21
Angry Kop

Postby Joaquin » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:56 am

hello
we can't blame dudek for everything
whole team wasn't playing good eneugh last weeks

A je?eli Jurek to przypadkiem przeczyta to niech wie ?e kibice w Polsce s? z nim ca?y czas.
Trzymaj si? Jurek - ale lepiej nie czytaj gazet, bo nie wiem jak w Liverpoolu ale w polskiej prasie troszk? na Ciebie pojechali...
Jednak prawdziwi kibice licz? na Ciebie zarówno w Liverpoolu jak i w reprezentacji
Trzymaj si?!!!
Joaquin

Postby martiness » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:07 pm

Jerzy! Do not give up!
I believe he's one of the most most valuable goalkeeper in Europe.
Don't make him a victim beacouse he prooved many times, that he's worth suporting him!

Jerzy, nie daj sie!
Kibice w Polsce trzymaja za Ciebie kciuki!
martiness

Postby HYYPIA12 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:20 am

JERZY!!! DONT GIVE UP!!! YOU ARE #1, NO MATTER WHAT THE PAPERS SAY, THE FANS ARE BEHIND YOU, (TRZYMAJ SIE STARY, BEDZIE LEPIEJ) LIVERPOOL PLAYED LIKE *****, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE #1
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!
HYYPIA12

Postby fama1979 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:35 pm

Guest wrote:JERZY!!! DONT GIVE UP!!! YOU ARE #1, NO MATTER WHAT THE PAPERS SAY, THE FANS ARE BEHIND YOU, (TRZYMAJ SIE STARY, BEDZIE LEPIEJ) LIVERPOOL PLAYED LIKE *****, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE #1
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

You will never walk alone Jurek! All Polish, British and International fans of Liverpool keep fingers crossed for you and your great come back very soon!!!
Trzymaj sie Jurek!!!!
fama1979

Postby Marcineek » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:35 pm

WE ARE WE ARE WITH YOU !!!!!!
WE ARE WE ARE WITH YOU !!!!!!

Jurek jesteœmy z Tob¹ !!!!!
Jurek we're witj You !!!!

Trzymaj siê!!! PosiedŸ troche na ³awce i wróæ silniejszy !!!

Tego ¿ycz¹ Ci Twój najwiekszy gnieŸnieñski fan Marcineek i jego kole¿anka (chyba jeszcze wiêksza Twoja fanka) Madzia !!!

Cheers
Marcineek
marcin_u@bo43.pl
Marcineek

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:38 pm

Dudek is a right sided goalkeeper,
if you look back ALL the goals he has let in have been in the left half of his net, :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby HistoryGirl » Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:09 pm

Dudek is a world class player (shame about the World Cup) he is a class act. Jerzy has played fantastic since coming back into the team, no-one can say he hasn't. Great against Man U in Worthy Cup final and he was good last night didnt have a chance with the first goal the wall moved when they shouldn't have and as for 2nd goal i dont think a brick wall wuld have stopped that.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby offspring_and_gc_rule » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:58 am

kirkland is class but dudek should still be kept
offspring_and_gc_rule

Postby chris lambird » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:03 pm

dont get rid of dudek give him a few more months and he should get better.
chris lambird

Postby lester » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:56 pm

Dudek just needs to build up his confidence - when I see him in goal sometimes I think he looks a bit unsure of himself - and then he plays a game like the worthington cup final and you wonder if it is the same goal keeper he played out of his skin that day to the point where Fergie was eventually grudgingly forced to say that Dudek won the game for us
lester

Postby Jo » Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:07 pm

Yes,Jerzy has made some mistakes, but look at how many times he's saved us
Jo

Next

Return to Football Related Polls