Fabinho

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:53 am

Strangely continues to be linked with PSG
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:35 pm

kazza » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:53 am wrote:Strangely continues to be linked with PSG

He might have more chance of a game with them...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Doeboy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:40 pm

Needs a run of games. My only concern with him is that seems to be very one footed. Seems to always want to manoeuvre the ball onto his right foot and in this league when you have someone closing you down quickly you don't always get the time.
Doeboy

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:44 pm

A 'rumour' going around that LFC might overrule Klopp and send Fabinho out on loan with a view to a permanent transfer to PSG.
Who knows, maybe it's part of a deal to get one of theirs on return, can't think who though... I'd like Draxler though...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:31 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:44 pm wrote:A 'rumour' going around that LFC might overrule Klopp and send Fabinho out on loan with a view to a permanent transfer to PSG.
Who knows, maybe it's part of a deal to get one of theirs on return, can't think who though... I'd like Draxler though...

Ahahahahahah. Who in the hell at the club is going to overrule Klopp on getting rid of a player. I don't think Fab is going anywhere but if anyone does leave in Jan, it will 100% not be against the wishes of Klopp. This is Jurgen Klopp, one of best and high profile managers in the world not some mickey mouse Jo Bloggs!
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:57 pm

It would be stupid to sell him now anyway because he is starting to play well, he was arguably our best outfield player during the derby.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Seen a few of those rumours pop up in a few different outlets now  :eyebrow We would have to be absolutely mental to even consider loaning him or selling so soon. If it does happen then FSG have to explain why they chose to help PSG flout more ffp rules because that is what it will look like.

Anyway Klopp would never agree to this happening and I doubt FSG would overrule him  :no 

Has he played in the CL for us ?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:16 pm wrote:Seen a few of those rumours pop up in a few different outlets now  :eyebrow We would have to be absolutely mental to even consider loaning him or selling so soon. If it does happen then FSG have to explain why they chose to help PSG flout more ffp rules because that is what it will look like.

Anyway Klopp would never agree to this happening and I doubt FSG would overrule him  :no 

Has he played in the CL for us ?

I think he played against Red Star (at home)
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:54 am

Cheers yakka. wasn't sure if he did or not.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Thought that was his best display since he joined and he was my MOTM despite Shaq getting two goals. I think it was the first time I really thought he was on top of the pace of the game. He was dominate in the middle of the park and used the ball so well. Still haven't seen him trusted by the manager as the single pivot in a 4-3-3 but he's truly arrived as one of the CMs when we play a 4-2-3-1.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm

It's nice to see Fab getting into his own groove growing in confidence by every game.
Only Keita has been a fail of all the transfers in the summer. Alisson, Shaqiri and Fabinho I would classify as a success so far.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Penguins » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:18 pm wrote:It's nice to see Fab getting into his own groove growing in confidence by every game.
Only Keita has been a fail of all the transfers in the summer. Alisson, Shaqiri and Fabinho I would classify as a success so far.

I would definitely not classify Keita as a "fail", but I do agree he's been the weakest of our summer signings, but that's only because the others have had an amazing, instant impact. Keita will come good eventually IMO, but he should consider himself lucky he's afforded a full season to settle.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Penguins » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:18 pm wrote:It's nice to see Fab getting into his own groove growing in confidence by every game.

Keita hasnt “failed” - he is still taking a bit of time to settle to the Prem
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Penguins » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm wrote:Only Keita has been a fail of all the transfers in the summer.

Think "fail" is a bit harsh BUT for whatever reason , knocks , niggles, new to this league etc etc , he's been a disappointment, so far.

Still think when he gets up to speed the fella will come good with us.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:57 pm

I like Keita, it's good to have a CM who is prepared to run with the ball and to take the opposition on. He does seem to be struggling with the physicality of the prem a bit though, he seems to spend quite a bit of time on the floor which is surprising given his reputation in Germany (red cards, scrapping with team mates etc).
I'm sure he'll come good though, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up our best player next season.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion