Scott parker

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm

roberto green wrote:Scott Parker anyone?

:D :D

its top secret, but i've heard its a done deal and he's going to be starting tomorrow.

You heard it here first  :nod
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raj_Xedos » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:06 am

i never did hear anything about scott parker.....although he would be good cover....

was anything seriously said??
Raj_Xedos

Postby Greavesie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

no scott parker? :(

:;):
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

Im made up though that rumour was :censored:, fecking stupid the person who ever thought up Parker  :shifty
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 am

NANNY RED wrote:Im made up though that rumour was :censored:, fecking stupid the person who ever thought up Parker  :shifty

Why ? think he would have improved our midfield quite a bit... Would definitely have started ahead of Lucas at the very least and im sure he couldnt have done much worse..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 am

aCe' wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Im made up though that rumour was :censored:, fecking stupid the person who ever thought up Parker  :shifty

Why ? think he would have improved our midfield quite a bit... Would definitely have started ahead of Lucas at the very least and im sure he couldnt have done much worse..

It was a joke,pipe down soldier!! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:40 am

:laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez to make New Year swoop for West Ham star Scott Parker
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 8:56 AM on 15th December 2009
Rafa Benitez is set to try and take advantage of West Ham's uncertain future with a £6m January bid for Scott Parker.
Troubled Liverpool boss Benitez will be hoping the Londoners are forced to cash in, especially if they reject David Gold and David Sullivan's takeover bid.

Parker would be a perfect replacement for unsettled Javier Mascherano, who is expected to leave in the summer, and the Merseysiders will make their move next month Benitez would appear to desperately need reinforcements after Sunday's defeat against Arsenal, which left his team languishing in seventh place in the Premier League.
Parker, who joined the Hammers from Newcastle in 2007, was West Ham's player of the Year last season.

Manchester City made a move for him last January but the deal stalled.

DAILY MAIL

Just for Nanny :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby shanklygates » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

so first carlton cole, now scott parker who next...silvestre?, joey barton?, liverpool are having an awful season and scott parker would turn that around wouldnt he, he would just be another instant piece of deadwood
shanklygates

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 am

shanklygates wrote:so first carlton cole, now scott parker who next...silvestre?, joey barton?, liverpool are having an awful season and scott parker would turn that around wouldnt he, he would just be another instant piece of deadwood

:D

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am

s@int wrote:Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez to make New Year swoop for West Ham star Scott Parker
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 8:56 AM on 15th December 2009
Rafa Benitez is set to try and take advantage of West Ham's uncertain future with a £6m January bid for Scott Parker.
Troubled Liverpool boss Benitez will be hoping the Londoners are forced to cash in, especially if they reject David Gold and David Sullivan's takeover bid.

Parker would be a perfect replacement for unsettled Javier Mascherano, who is expected to leave in the summer, and the Merseysiders will make their move next month Benitez would appear to desperately need reinforcements after Sunday's defeat against Arsenal, which left his team languishing in seventh place in the Premier League.
Parker, who joined the Hammers from Newcastle in 2007, was West Ham's player of the Year last season.

Manchester City made a move for him last January but the deal stalled.

DAILY MAIL

Just for Nanny :D

:laugh:  :laugh: im actualy in bulk here ,

Id better start another rumour that were buying Messi then , maybe Rafa will get on to it an put a bid in ,

I cant believe that piece Saint, it was a joke an i mean that in a jokey way, i was fed up of the media rubbish that was being put out about us buying this fella an that fella, an i know the media trawl through the internet forums and get all the gossip of them, so i thought lets have a laugh with them , lets throw A name in an see if they pick up on it , i pmd Dundalk an we kicked it off  :laugh: there was another player i was gonna put but i cant remember who it was now,

Fecking hell thats unbelievable. Unless your report has been done by you  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am

:laugh: Nah Nanny it was in the daily mail  Link to Mail

Next time make the rumour about someone we actually want! :D

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 am

It was Hilarious Saint , some of us posted it on other forums , a couple of us tried getting a price off the bookies .one of them said to me were did you hear that phone back in the morning we may have some info on it lol  Daws put it around were he works an tried to get a book open on it , lol.

Fecking hell im still laughing me head off
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm

shanklygates wrote:so first carlton cole, now scott parker who next...silvestre?, joey barton?, liverpool are having an awful season and scott parker would turn that around wouldnt he, he would just be another instant piece of deadwood

joey barton is "technically better than gerrard" you know?  :D

i miss stu   :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Festy » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Scott Parker ? ???
Next rumour - "Liverpool linked with Cameron Jerome"  :no
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill