Garcia leaving?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 15, 2006 7:52 am

Loads of rumours goin round that our little Luis is going back to Spain  :(
Hope its just rumours yes he is frustrating as hell sometimes when he gives the ball away, but he is a big game player and pops up at the right time with the important goals.
Hope its a load of shite cause I can think of more players that should be shown the door before our little sangria drinker who came from Barca.
Hope he stays I love him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 15, 2006 8:05 am

i havent heard anything about that down here but then again ie been drunk constantly for a while now :D

i hope he stays tho, hes the spark we need and no mater how often he loses the ball he is one player who can win a game in a single hit of the ball
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon May 15, 2006 8:27 am

makes a change from Stevie leaving i guess
I guess there will be plenty rumours of who is going and coming and most wont happen
In this case i certainly hope it doesnt
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon May 15, 2006 9:23 am

Is it just word of mouth or are their reliable sources? :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Mon May 15, 2006 1:40 pm

From my scrawlings on other forums, I think his family are still having a bit of difficulty settling in the area
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon May 15, 2006 5:45 pm

Nothing on this end Ciggy.

A new TV channel is going to bring loads of money to the Spanish league again, but that would be next season. Right now, only Madrid and Barsa have the money to attempt LG signing, which is NOT going to be chear whatsoever.

I don't quite see it happening right now. But World cups are always a danger, if LG does a good WC... but nothing at this end so far.

BTW Moro is out of Germany. Aragones went nuts, and he's going to Germany which just 3 strikers, one of which is Raul, totally out of fitness, and the other one is Torres, overrated by many of you, but you'll see what he does for Spain: nothing. He preffered to send another defence rather than Moro. Big mistake. Only striker we have now, is Villa. Yet another Spanish failure is on the way, he just needs to sit down Alonso, and we'll be out in the first round. Bloody Madrid pressures, if I was in charge, I'd have made Spain champions twice already.

Pah.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon May 15, 2006 6:00 pm

Sabre wrote:Nothing on this end Ciggy.

A new TV channel is going to bring loads of money to the Spanish league again, but that would be next season. Right now, only Madrid and Barsa have the money to attempt LG signing, which is NOT going to be chear whatsoever.

I don't quite see it happening right now. But World cups are always a danger, if LG does a good WC... but nothing at this end so far.

BTW Moro is out of Germany. Aragones went nuts, and he's going to Germany which just 3 strikers, one of which is Raul, totally out of fitness, and the other one is Torres, overrated by many of you, but you'll see what he does for Spain: nothing. He preffered to send another defence rather than Moro. Big mistake. Only striker we have now, is Villa. Yet another Spanish failure is on the way, he just needs to sit down Alonso, and we'll be out in the first round. Bloody Madrid pressures, if I was in charge, I'd have made Spain champions twice already.

Pah.

I dont watch a great deal of Spanish football sabre so cant really make a comment on who should be in the squad, but if Aragones has been watching Morientes as closely as we have the season then that is the reason he wont be going to Germany.
Surely you must have better options. Is Reyes in the squad then ? Because you could say he can play as a striker as can Luis Garcia. You certainly seem to have more options than England will have.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 16, 2006 12:04 am

:(  Ill be gutted if our little gem leaves, his girl apparently cant settle the players are supposed to have a leaving party for him last night.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Tue May 16, 2006 1:36 am

I've not heard anything about this,hope its just rumours.I know he can be really annoying but how many vital goals has he scored for us :(
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to The Rumour Mill