Aek want 4 liverpool players

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

AEK Athens are reported to want four young Liverpool players on loan for next season. Krisztian Nemeth, Damien Plessis, Nabil El Zhar and Chris Mavinga. To be honest this is a great chance for all of them to play regular football and develop as players rather than reserve football here week-in week-out.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

AEK can go and phuck off :D
They gonna play in front of an empty stadium ? Greece is financially even MORE phucked than over here, so nobody's gonna be going to footie matches. I'd rather our lads stayed put and pushed for a squad place with the first team, esp. Mavinga, he's supposed to be pretty good,...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Yossi_Benaloon wrote:AEK Athens are reported to want four young Liverpool players on loan for next season. Krisztian Nemeth, Damien Plessis, Nabil El Zhar and Chris Mavinga. To be honest this is a great chance for all of them to play regular football and develop as players rather than reserve football here week-in week-out.

They can have Plessis and El Zahr for good as far as i am concerned. Nowhere near good enough.
Mavinga looks decent when i have seen him and might be a player.
Nemeth i liked the look of but not sure how he has done this season in Greece.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Fauxy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Ive always thought Mavinga is absolute w@nk tbh
Fauxy

Postby Paul C » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 pm

They could be world class and still not get further than the bench, look at Pacheco, awesome but still not getting a chance :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Being awesome in the ressies is a league away from being good enough for the prem .

Many players have looked awesome in the ressie league and are now playing lower league football .

Its a massive step up
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Being awesome in the ressies is a league away from being good enough for the prem .

Many players have looked awesome in the ressie league and are now playing lower league football .

Its a massive step up

It's true and that's why you have to be careful to select the right ones. Pacheco is such a player. He's head and shoulders above everyone in the reserves and has obvious ability. The first team lacks good quality attacking options and therefore the time is and has been right for some time to see more of him. He's 19 now and sooner or later he'll need to start playing more often.
LFC2007

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Being awesome in the ressies is a league away from being good enough for the prem .

Its a massive step up

It's true and that's why you have to be careful to select the right ones. Pacheco is such a player. He's head and shoulders above everyone in the reserves and has obvious ability. The first team lacks good quality attacking options and therefore the time is and has been right for some time to see more of him. He's 19 now and sooner or later he'll need to start playing more often.

I think if he hadnt been away so much with the spanish under 19s this year he would of played a lot mroe games
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Its a massive step up

Totally agree.

If you were Pacheco and seen the lack of options this season and still were not getting a sniff you would have to question whether you would ever get a go.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Its a massive step up

Totally agree.

If you were Pacheco and seen the lack of options this season and still were not getting a sniff you would have to question whether you would ever get a go.

Pacheco has spent a lot of the season away with the spanish under 19 team playing for them .
Benny The Noon

Postby roberto green » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 pm

I think Rafa should loan Lucas to A.E.K

:D
roberto green

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 pm

roberto green wrote:I think Rafa should loan Lucas to A.E.K

Jaysys mate...you wouldn't do that to AEK, would you ?
There's a clause in the Geneva Convention preventing such things....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby leep33 » Sat May 01, 2010 8:35 am

Playing 1st team football has to help their development, i am hoping Pacheco will feature more next season.
leep33

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 22, 2010 7:28 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
roberto green wrote:I think Rafa should loan Lucas to A.E.K

Jaysys mate...you wouldn't do that to AEK, would you ?
There's a clause in the Geneva Convention preventing such things....

maypaxvobiscum

Postby Owzat » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Yossi_Benaloon wrote:AEK Athens are reported to want four young Liverpool players on loan for next season. Krisztian Nemeth, Damien Plessis, Nabil El Zhar and Chris Mavinga. To be honest this is a great chance for all of them to play regular football and develop as players rather than reserve football here week-in week-out.

They can have Plessis and El Zahr for good as far as i am concerned. Nowhere near good enough.
Mavinga looks decent when i have seen him and might be a player.
Nemeth i liked the look of but not sure how he has done this season in Greece.

"have" as in on loan or "have" as in permanently? I'd sell Plessis, they can have Mavinga on loan but I'd sell El Zhar too.

Nemeth maybe worth keeping here as sub and for cup matches
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill