Thank god we haven't sunk to their level

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:30 pm

It mystifies me how immature both Man Utd and Arsenal have become, not only the the stupid war of words between both managers but also the players (in the tunnel).

For people their age, and with their playing experince, you would think Patrick Viera would have half a brain and shake hands before the match rather than slating the opposition....

This is the level of mentality some people have come to..and its a joke.

The FA should step in and start fining the players and management HEAVILY and end the stupid feud.

Thank god we havent sunk to their level! :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:38 pm

I have stopped caring tbh, it's just funny to me to see professionals act like school children. :D

as you say thank god we, and the rest of the league for that matter haven't sunk to their level.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:01 pm

I always love  watching the Man U Vs Arsenal games coz its so over the top....  but you can't knock the passion.. they both want to win that much they act like d1cks!!!   v funny
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:03 pm

Arsenal's.. indiscipline .. they were bemoaning every decision...etc has I believe partly contributed to their donwfall this season ( and the gk, Vierra going of the boil etc etc :D )..

I think that both managers have lost it rather.. Wenger has never been able to instill discipline and Fergie is loosing it thanks to old age.. (see my thread re: this debate in the Advanced debate section.. no Roberts there :D )...

.. and so.. whatever we think of ppl like like Mourinhio.. he won't take any sh*t from his players.. Benitez will also be firm.. as he has shown with his decision to let players go ..
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:07 pm

the thing is, mourinho can no longer be considered an "outsider" in all of this. he's just as bad as those two whinging gits. everyone remembers his accusation of fergie "influencing" the referee at half time a few weeks back. just because his team are superb, it doesn't make him some kind of angel.

still funny the way he winds up fergie though. :D
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:13 pm

.. I think Jose.. is brill actually (rather Hunky too :D ) he's brought a bit of character to the game.. his post match interviews are hilarious.. the game defo needed an arrogant git like him .. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:17 pm

classic mourinho quote:

"Anyone can be clever, the trick is not to think the other guy is stupid"

brilliant :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:39 pm

im sorry to admit it but im starting to really hate chelski as wll, until i watch a manure arsenal game.
basically arsenal cheat and dive non stop and manure all rally around the ref in every little desicion. i think both teams should be docked points.
chelski are just trying to buy everyone and disrupt others, all 3 teams are a disgrace if u ask me, makes me prouder and prouder each time i think about it in who i support
YNWA
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:49 pm

Keane's and Vieira's attitude in the tunnel,[what is it with them and the tunnel?] was pathetic. Bickering with one another like kids, but entertaining non the less. :D
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:48 am

Worst part of it all is that it has sunk to that level because they are big clubs that have been allowed to get away with it . If that was a couple minnow clubs acting like that, they would have been stomped on long ago
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:54 am

sorry to sound cynical, but this sort of rubbish sells papers and keeps people interested so the medfa are going to feast on all of it, therefore it will continue.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:37 pm

Yes, I'm glad we haven't sunk to either 2nd or 3rd place. :p :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion