Stephen ireland

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm

good player, shitty attitude.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am

He's claiming that what he said was put out of proportion.  Chances are he is telling the truth there.

If he's mad at Houllier for not playing him, then I get him going off.  I think he seemed to get put over the edge there with all that Houl expected of him and went off.

As for the Range Rover, what's wrong with him driving a Range Rover?  Stevie G drives a Rover.  I took my girlfriend to prom last year in a Rover... I thought that footballers always said don't buy flashy cars referring to the lambos, ferraris, bentleys, RR's, etc.. Even tho people like Giggs drives a Bently still.  Rovers are nice but not that nice.  If you have millions of dollars, I see no problem driving a car like that anyway.  Why not spend a little bit more on a nicer car?

I'm 19 and I just bought a Lexus IS250.  I'm not trying to show off, I just really love that car and I work my @ss off, have a lot saved up and figured if I wanted it,  had more then enough to buy it, then why not?

I'm not saying this guy isn't an idiot, if what he's saying is actually what he says, the he needs to chill the feck out and stop complaining.  But considering it was from the media, there is an 85% chance that it's been exaggerated. Wasn't it french media as well? Meanings twisted through incorrect translations...

I liked this guy when he played honest and well for city a few years ago.  Thought he was a decent player that worked hard. He's definitely fallen off the radar tho lately.

Has the gayest house I've ever seen too :D Whipped to pieces by his wife
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am

Lexus IS250... pfft... :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 am

metalhead wrote:Lexus IS250... pfft... :no

Haha what's wrong with that?

I've always found it weird how English look at cars, in a "flashy" sort of way if that makes sense?  It's funny how different Americans are.  You look at any athlete making 1 mil + in America and it's a guarantee their car cost more then most people's houses.  I wish American athletes had the composure to not have to act like they are so much better by just buying a ferrari.

Tho if I had the money, I would probably buy a Lambo.  :D  What can I say? I'm Amercan   :upside:

You would think that, since Americans care about their cars so much, that they would actually make a decent one tho.  :down:
ethanr

Postby fivecups » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 am

ethanr wrote:

I've always found it weird how English look at cars, in a "flashy" sort of way if that makes sense?  It's funny how different Americans are.  You look at any athlete making 1 mil + in America and it's a guarantee their car cost more then most people's houses.  I wish American athletes had the composure to not have to act like they are so much better by just buying a ferrari.

Tho if I had the money, I would probably buy a Lambo.  :D  What can I say? I'm Amercan   :upside:

You would think that, since Americans care about their cars so much, that they would actually make a decent one tho.  :down:

Dude, the hub cabs and leather interior are pink! It's the most ridiculous range rover I've ever seen.

And Ireland is possibly the most ridiculous, deluded footballer I've ever seen. Fair play to Houllier for telling him to f'uck off. And to think, a lot on here wanted him to sign for Liverpool!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am

Ahhhh I didn't see the pink.  I'm partially colorblind so... Ya that's all his wife from what I understand.  Their house is like that too, that's why I was saying he's so whipped earlier :D
ethanr

Postby metalhead » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

ethanr wrote:

I'm neither english nor american.

:;):

and I drive a Toyota Rav4 :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm

:laugh:  Reminds me of the Dainty Lady in monkey island.

But its....... pink.....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 pm

metalhead wrote:I'm neither english nor american.

:;):

and I drive a Toyota Rav4 :D

Metalhead is as English as a chicken Shawirma  :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion