Fulham
No votes
Saha
No votes
Media
50%

Total votes : 2

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:41 pm

With Saha set to sign for Manchester United, who do you blame for the transfer turning into a farce?

Manchester United and/or Fulham - for their part in the verbal exchange. Fulham - "We don't want to sell Saha" and Manchester United - "we are no longer interested because of the way it has been handled", are two examples of the "war of words" between the two clubs

Saha - the player has been at the fore in this transfer, making it obvious he wants to play for Manchester United and that he would be unhappy and a reluctant player if Fulham refused to sell him by playing out his contract and leaving on a free

Media - for the continuous speculation and reporting manner in which they have covered this. There have been several reports that the transfer has been finalised and noone knows what to believe anymore. Everyone except Saha seems mighty annoyed with the conduct of the press

I personally blame Saha. In the past club A has made an offer for a player at club B and the player has only got involved once the clubs have agreed a fee. Saha has got as involved as he can in making sure the transfer takes place and I think it is well out of order. This could set a precedent for other players forcing transfers, though I'm sure it has happened in the past to some degree.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:46 pm

Wasnt there a bit of jiggery pokery with the Kewell transfer? :D

a bit of 'wahhaaaay , hows your father' ? :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Return to Premiership - General Discussion