Roy Keane - Hilarious

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:14 pm

I thought Roy Keane's interview last night was hysterical. He said that he and Viera had had a bust up, because Viera was picking on poor little Gary (F***wit) Neville. He also said that he thought Gary was an easy target!

Does anyone hear a violin playing? :D

Anyway Roy, thanks for that, you couldn't have found a better way to make Gary look like a Grade A wimp!  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:16 pm

Roys not exactly built like a brick sh#t house is he :D , he said to Vierra pick on someone your own size or me lol  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:02 pm

I'd sooner have a scrap with Vieira though, Keane's a f*ckin psychopath who would almost certainly be in prison were it not for his footballing ability
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:07 pm

Woollyback wrote:Keane's a f*ckin psychopath who would almost certainly be in prison were it not for his footballing ability

he should have gone to prison for assault after what he did to haaland. a 5 game ban for deliberately ending someones career was an absolute crime. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1106852058 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:56 pm

Was that 16year old kid he assaulted picking on little Garry as well,or did he forget to mention that.
84-1106852058

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:35 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Roys not exactly built like a brick sh#t house is he :D , he said to Vierra pick on someone your own size or me lol  :D

Found this on football365.com, quite ironic really. It's a quote from Keane.

"I don't want to go into too much detail but Patrick Vieira is 6ft 4in and he starts having a go at Gary Neville. I said, 'Come and have a go at me'. Simple as that."

The simple details are also, according to the Sky Sports Football Yearbook, that both Keane and Neville measure five foot eleven.  :D
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:21 am

stmichael wrote:
Woollyback wrote:Keane's a f*ckin psychopath who would almost certainly be in prison were it not for his footballing ability

he should have gone to prison for assault after what he did to haaland. a 5 game ban for deliberately ending someones career was an absolute crime. :angry:

That's a myth. Keane did not end Halland's career, repeat, Keane did not end Halland's career.

Halland played again after Keane's bad tackle, and he retired due to an injury in his other leg.

Keane is a great player, end of story. No one complained when our Tommy Smith was breaking legs in the 1970s.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:34 am

Incidentally, the musical "I, Keano" debuts in Dublin this week.

Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:44 pm

Looks like the pr!ck has got one more season left in him.

What will the rest of the Premiership have do then facing up to Liam Miller and Kleberson?  Perish the thought.

Good riddance to this animal.  I love that sob story that he never got a Champions League medal. 

Makes you want to cry laughing doesn't it? :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:48 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Looks like the pr!ck has got one more season left in him.

What will the rest of the Premiership have do then facing up to Liam Miller and Kleberson?  Perish the thought.

Good riddance to this animal.  I love that sob story that he never got a Champions League medal. 

Makes you want to cry laughing doesn't it? :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D

yeah  :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:42 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I love that sob story that he never got a Champions League medal.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jonnymac1979

Postby the great one » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:53 am

Cruel :D :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:36 pm

:D
jonnymac1979

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:12 pm

stmichael wrote:

Have you read his autobiography at all?
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:21 pm

Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

Have you read his autobiography at all?

I have.  As much as I hate him, he doesn't pull any punches, although I think his ghost writer embellished a few things to make it more controversial. 

Having said that, there is a documentary knocking around made circa 2002 and most of what is in that documentary straight from the horses mouth is in the book, so most of what Keane says is probably the truth. 

I mean lets face it, Keane doesn't care who he upsets, whether it's his own team mates or journalists or not.  He's a fu**ing thug, why should he care who he upsets?  He's a psycho.

Definition of a psychopath on the Web

A person who willfully does damage without remorse. "Such individuals are insensitive to other's needs, and unable to anticipate the consequences of their behavior... characterized by absence of guilt and anxiety normally accompanying an antisocial act." New Columbia Encyclopedia 4th edition, 1975

A person with a mental disease, usually characterized by a mental or emotional instability, due to a defect in character or personality, that approaches but falls short of insanity

sociopath: someone with a sociopathic personality; a person with an antisocial personality disorder (`psychopath' was once widely used but has now been superseded by `sociopath')
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion