Roy Keane - Hilarious

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:27 pm

I thought it was a very interesting read indeed. I have never liked the man at all, but it certainly was interesting to see his side of what happened in the Irish camp during the world cup. I am not politically norwegian, but I am from a family of the,. so the Alie Inge Haarland incident really disturbed me the most and I suppose I wont be forgiving him for it.
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:42 pm

i dont like keane, not at all, but u got to respect anyone who can stay top of his field for the amount of time keane DID. now come on fletcher, take the mantle LOL
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:55 pm

If he had signed for us we would absolutely love him

The hard thing liking him is he is a manc who only cares about his team and hates everyone else and wants to batter every other team

Objectively you have to admit he is a great player even if you dont like him
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:22 pm

Have to disagree with you Jonnymac: Keane may be a pyscho at times but that doesn't stop him from being a great player and if he had signed for us, as Taff says, instead of the scum we would all have loved him.

As for Haaland: yes, Keane's attitude was appalling but its a myth to say that Keane ended Haaland's career. Haaland played for another few games after the match in which the incident occured and retired due to an iunjury in his other knee.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:16 pm

taff wrote:If he had signed for us we would absolutely love him

The hard thing liking him is he is a manc who only cares about his team and hates everyone else and wants to batter every other team

Objectively you have to admit he is a great player even if you dont like him

Very well said, taff.
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:13 am

stmichael wrote:I thought Roy Keane's interview last night was hysterical. He said that he and Viera had had a bust up, because Viera was picking on poor little Gary (F***wit) Neville. He also said that he thought Gary was an easy target!

Does anyone hear a violin playing? :D

Anyway Roy, thanks for that, you couldn't have found a better way to make Gary look like a Grade A wimp!  :laugh:

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:48 pm

I admit Keane is a great player. But i have absolutley no respect for him after the trouble he caused at the world cup. He got upset threw all his toys out of the pram and then told a journalist all about it.

I for one wouldn't have been upset if he never pulled on an Irish Jersey again. (I say this knowing he is a great player and improves the team, I just don't think he improves team morale)
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion