Ramsey - What a player

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby redbeergoggles » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

After getting back from the match last night ,I was watching the highlights of the Arsenal game ,and was absolutely in awe of Ramsey's range of passing ,one particular pass was quite possibly one of the finest most precise Ive seen in all my years watching the game ,and that people includes Molby and Alonso .

It makes it all the more sickening that we actually only just missed out on this kid ,because he is truly a special talent ,Id say more gifted than Fabregas ...

Although some will disagree no doubt ,so I will leave room  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 pm

fecking parry :angry:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby redbeergoggles » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 pm

If there was one player, I would covet more than any currently plying his trade in the Premiership it would be him he's got the makings of a young Gerrard, absolutely raw but capable of the extraordinary ...
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

hes got the potential to be as good , awesome player, glad Fergie didnt get him
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes apparently we had a bid of 1.5 million accepted and then fecking Parry :angry: waited too long. Arsenal came in and said "forget about 1.5 million, we'll treble that and stick half a million on top" (silly fools didn't know that we'd already agreed a fee of 1.5 mill' tee-hee). Anyway, loh and behold we fecking missed out on him because of Parry.

All the good players who we haven't got who play for anyoine else are as a direct result of Parry's incompetence. All the bad ones which we did sign were parry signings, Robbie Keane for instance. The first season in which we finally get rid of him once and for all, you watch us go. When does he actually leave anyway ???
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanklygates » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm

wenger does it again, its just like a conveyor belt of young talent, maybe rafa should ask him for some tips.

btw ramsey isnt the only one we missed out, we have missed out on loads, we missed out on vidic cos parry forgot to fax the offer.

we also got offered the now best player in the world, portugese ronaldo when he was 17 for 3 million but Gh decided against it.
shanklygates

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

:laugh: i thought you was talking about Gordon there , ive just finished of his mushroom an Mascapone sauce with spaggettie :laugh:

So if i get gut ache im blaming Parry :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion