It's tight at the bottom - Who will go down?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Homebooby » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 pm

It looks like WBA are gonna go, although I would like em to stay.

I would like Hull and Sunderland to play as I quite like the managers.

Couldn't care much about boro, newcastle or blackburn. Of the 3 I would vote for southgate to stay up.

Would be hilarious to see Newcastle go down, I don't think they'll recover.
Homebooby

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 pm

if Newcastle go down then expect some players up for Sale. Owen for one will jump ship.

WBA down
Boro down
NUFC down
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:55 pm

At first glance, and prob. because I have a warped sense of humour, I thought this thread was started by somebody who just bought a new pair of cacks ? 

:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 02, 2009 3:21 pm

so who are the players good enough to play in the EPL should their clubs go down? i went onto the net to search up the teams and this is the list i came up with. the players may not be good enough for us, but maybe they might be good enough for smaller clubs such as everton.

BORO: Justin Hoyte, Emanuel Pogatetz, Robert Huth, Stewert Downing, Tuncay Sanli, Alfonso Alves, Julio Arca.

WBA: Scott Carson.

HULL CITY: Michael Turner, Geovanni.

SUNDERLAND: Craig Gordon, Steed Malbranque, Djibril Cisse, Kenwyne Jones, Anton Ferdinand, Phil Bardsley, Kieron Richardson.

BLACKBURN: Stephen Warnock, Paul Robinson, Santa Cruz, Brett Emerton, Chris Samba, Gamst Pedersen, Benni McCarthy, David Dunn, Ryan Nelson.

NEWCASTLE: Fabricio Colocinni, Danny Guthrie, Joey Barton, Michael Owen, Damien Duff, Obafemi Martins, Alan Smith, Jonas Gutierrez, Nicky Butt, Geremi.

anyone interested in anyone above? i'd take Warnock or Hoyte back in a heartbeat. and maybe Guthrie to replace Lucas due to the English factor. and i wonder if Ferdinand is any good. they are a few good GKs in there though.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm

I Think its gonna be WBA, Boro and probably Newcastle they all looked doomed IMO, there all short of confidence and dont score any goals so it looks like curtains though Hull could easily be dragged into it.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion