I hate manchester united - Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 am

I just despise them, I really do, all these years i'm getting laughed at by my manc buddies at university and at work... I'm surrounded by  them, makes me hate them even more. Hate them even more than the bitters.

They are the evil empire I tell yeh, I wish something terrible happen to them like get relegated or go into administration.

Now I must endure so many taunts when the shower of sh!ts win #19 this season (I'm hoping for a miracle)... its giving me nightmares
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 am

No offence MH, but we all do. And having a thread dedicated to this is a bit small time.

rather see this locked. sorry

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 am

I wouldn't want to see this locked.  I 100% agree with you Metal.  You guys live in England and I understand the hatred you have, but for some reason I feel that I hate them just as much, the stupid feck fans they have.. I live in the U.S and I know you guys could say that I don't know as much and I don't feel the same things toward them as you do and I don't have to go through it, and maybe you guys are right, maybe I don't, but I literally hate manure more than anything in the world, with a strong strong passion.

Everybody here that tries to act like they know anything about football claims they like manure.  I say okay, name the fecking starting lineup, hell name me 3 players on their team and they usually just say Christiano Ronaldo.  It p!sses me off to the extreme.  The people that are manure fans and actually follow football are ALL FECKING BANDWAGONS.  I saw why do you like fecking manure and they say because they are good.  That's not a good enough reason... you just FECKING SAID YOU ONLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD, YOU FECKING BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I seriously can't stand it.  They aren't even a good fecking team and they always win because they get all the decisions their way.  They never get a call against them and they are all diving fecking C*nts! 

I love Liverpool because of the passion of the club, the history, the style of play. You almost never see two Liverpool players go at it, they are always taking blame for their own mistakes, and they have real class players like Stevie G and Kuyt.  Their players stay through thick and thin because they truly love the club.  I love Liverpool with all my heart for so many reasons and I just can't stand it when people disgrace the sport I love by being a manure fan.  They have greedy @ss players and stupid @ss fans who are the most disrespectful people in the world.  We show class and composure in the way we play and are a complete model club from the players to the staff to the supporters. 

Clubs like manure shouldn't be allowed in the fecking premier league.  It's clubs like that who ruin the greatest league in the world.  They buy all the best players and then ship them off to spain.  If they can't buy a player, they try to feck over the other clubs in the league by driving up the price just because they can.

I hate fecking alex fergie
I hate fecking wayen rooney
I hate fecking dimitar berbagay
I hate fecking chicharitio
I hate fecking ferdinand
I hate fecking valencia
I hate fecking nani
I hate fecking anderson
I hate fecking vidic
I hate fecking rafael
I hate fecking gibson
I hate fecking fletcher
I hate fecking wes brown
I hate fecking obertan
I hate fecking evans
I hate fecking o'shea
I hate fecking macheda

I even hate scholes and giggs now too.  I used to have respect for them but they have both cheated this year, scholes always trying to hit the ball in with his hand and giggs with a blatant dive to get a pen earlier.

If I weren't a religious person and had the chance to blow the whole fecking club up with all their c*nt fans, I would probably fecking do it because I HATE THEM THAT MUCH.

I have never wanted a tattoo.  I have debated between getting an LFC tat and a :censored: MANURE tat... That's how much I fecking hate them.

Sorry for the ridiculous long rant, but Metal brought it up and I was feeling it. :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:00 am

I hate United. The whole club are, to me, are utter trash. they seem to sign the biggest w*nkers in the game, they treat there fans like sh*t, and they have the FA in there pocket.

The success they have had has been down to more than a few dodgy decisions over the years, and it still continues today, all because none of them have the balls to stand up to whiskey nosed old b*stard in charge.

I know a few United fans, and they are good people, a laugh to be around. But as I pointed out to them, the club dont give a damn about them. They over charged them for shirts. They were quite happy to rob them blind. I remember when they had a grey shirt as an away kit. They scrapped it after a couple of games and all the mugs who bought that paricular shirt were not reimbursed. You also have Roy Keane, one of the clubs "talismans" who referred to the fans as the prawn sandwich brigade ! and then Alex Ferguson, understanding that the fans are not happy with the Glazers, coming out in support of the yanks.

I hate the fact that even the press have caught on to "fergie time" and still nothing is done about it. When they have such an influence over the officials its difficult to see how they can lose games. They have to be really bad to lose one, as they simply have so many advantages over other clubs. I remember when they were allowed to drop out of the FA Cup as they were playing in the world club doo dah. Only United would get that kind of favour.

I hate them with a passion. They are scum, and a majority of the success they have had is undeserved.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 am

babu wrote:No offence MH, but we all do. And having a thread dedicated to this is a bit small time.

rather see this locked. sorry

None taken,

but this thread isn't  a dedication, just a thread to release your anger on the sc*m.

Any rants related to the sc*m you can release it here.

Plus I was so p!ssed off at some of my mancs friends the other day I just had to start a thread :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

Kharhaz wrote:I know a few United fans, and they are good people, a laugh to be around.

3 of my best mates are sc*m supporters, and they are @ssholes :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex88 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 am

i hate manUTD too... BUT I HATE THE MOST CHELSEA!!
Alex88

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 am

I hate the fact that the Refs always give them everything, Webb in particular and there fans don't seem to be aware of it.  All Utd players have to do is fall over in the box and Webb will give it 9 times out of 10.
See the FA cup match against us for evidence.  Or maybe the match against us at Old trafford last season when Valencia was knocked over outside the box and they got a pen for it. 

I know Rafa was largely blamed for the "Rafa rant" and its affect but if you actually listen to it, he raised a lot of very valid points.

Anyone remember the Utd and Spurs match at OT the year we ran them for the title?  They were 2 - 0 down i believe and going through a rough patch of form until Webb gave them a dodgy penalty which got them back in the game.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 pm

like wenger said, if it werent for the refs they'd be a mid table team
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 pm

I hate manu that much...

...if I heard on the news old whiskey nose had karked it I'd laugh my sack off. or if the club went into admin or got relegated, that'd be funny.

the place stinks. it's not even in manchester for fuk sake. but I suppose Salford united or Trafford United or Stretford United sounds poo.
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:I hate manu that much...

...if I heard on the news old whiskey nose had karked it I'd laugh my sack off. or if the club went into admin or got relegated, that'd be funny.

the place stinks. it's not even in manchester for fuk sake. but I suppose Salford united or Trafford United or Stretford United sounds poo.

good grief man, 7 years and over 6500 posts and your still waiting for authorisation  :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm

neil wrote:good grief man, 7 years and over 6500 posts and your still waiting for authorisation  :D

And post has been edited by Lee J

The game's a foot Watson, alter ego poster snatchers I suspect  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 am

Roger Red Hat wrote:I hate manu that much...

Ferguson will never be in the same class as all other great managers simply because Ferguson is the only one who has had the influence over referees to turn games to his favour. He will be known as the man who won the most trophies, but there will not be a soul in the world who regards him as a man who did it fairly. Out of all legendary managers, Fergie is the only one who will be based on having the FA in in his pocket.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 am

laza wrote:
neil wrote:good grief man, 7 years and over 6500 posts and your still waiting for authorisation  :D

And post has been edited by Lee J

The game's a foot Watson, alter ego poster snatchers I suspect  :D

Whats that all about?

Roger Red Hat???

Hahahahahahaha.  :laugh:
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Who the heck do we root for in this FA Cup match.  The scum or Crawley, Crawley's shirt sponsor is the S%n
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion