Postby neil » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:48 pm

this is gonna want some gettin over :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:03 pm

were they doing that badly? ???

I'm quite surprised by this tbh
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 pm

I don't give a :censored:.. I'm quite happy to be honest :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm

dont think was to do with results, its been mooted that it was to do with a disagreement over transfers.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Greavesie wrote:were they doing that badly? ???

I'm quite surprised by this tbh

I am fecking bemused to put it mildly. Not that I care about Fat sam or anything, but simply from a footballing perspective he's about as they're going to get I think, unless that is, they're intent on spending huge amounts on new players. But even then, how far can a club as small as Blackburn expect to go in this day and age?
LFC2007

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 pm

i have to say i get a little nervous when shíte managers are suddenly available and our own manager position is semi open.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:20 pm

"I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid. It wouldn't be a problem for me to manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time." Sam Allerdyce 

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

mourinho won't sleep easy tonight

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby therocket147 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Can`t say am surprised to be honest
therocket147

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:"I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid. It wouldn't be a problem for me to manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time." Sam Allerdyce 

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Only if it were a pie-eating contest, you fat bulldog-looking :censored:.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 am

They had no choice ....they couldn't afford the material for his hat .... boom boom
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aussie Style » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 am

Apparently the owners are after Maradonna, not necessarily as manager, but in some official capacity.
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Sir Whiskey nose is not happy :laugh:
-----------
Sir Alex Ferguson has branded Blackburn Rovers' decision to sack manager Sam Allardyce as 'absolutely ridiculous'.

Allardyce was surprisingly dismissed by Blackburn's new owners Venky's on Monday and he admits to still being 'confused' as to the reasons for his departure.

Reports have claimed a difference of opinion regarding January transfer targets and there are also suggestions that Venky's want to see a more entertaining style of football on show at Ewood Park.

Manchester United boss Ferguson was stunned by the news of Allardyce's exit and believes it 'confounds common sense'.
Ridiculous

Ferguson told Sky Sports 1: "He phoned me at 3.10pm today saying 'can I have a cup of tea tonight?' because he was coming to the game. Then he phones me at half past four and says 'I've been sacked'.

"I've never heard of such a stupid decision in all my life, it's absolutely ridiculous. I don't know what they're doing up there, but deary me.

"It confounds common sense to be honest with you. Absolutely ridiculous.

"I wouldn't like to follow him!"

Allardyce's sacking comes just days after Fabio Capello had suggested he would be a front-runner to replace him as England coach after Euro 2012.

Richard Bevan, the chief executive of the LMA, said: "When new owners take over a club, sadly, the manager's position often hangs by a thread.

"To Sam's great misfortune this has now happened twice and, on both occasions, it has been extremely difficult to understand the thinking behind the dismissal.

"It is ironic that one minute Sam can be proposed as the next England manager and the next, he finds himself out of work."

---------

I wonder how the cup of tea session went :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:56 pm

metalhead wrote:Sir Whiskey nose is not happy :laugh:
-----------
Sir Alex Ferguson has branded Blackburn Rovers' decision to sack manager Sam Allardyce as 'absolutely ridiculous'.

Allardyce was surprisingly dismissed by Blackburn's new owners Venky's on Monday and he admits to still being 'confused' as to the reasons for his departure.

Reports have claimed a difference of opinion regarding January transfer targets and there are also suggestions that Venky's want to see a more entertaining style of football on show at Ewood Park.

Manchester United boss Ferguson was stunned by the news of Allardyce's exit and believes it 'confounds common sense'.
Ridiculous

Ferguson told Sky Sports 1: "He phoned me at 3.10pm today saying 'can I have a cup of tea tonight?' because he was coming to the game. Then he phones me at half past four and says 'I've been sacked'.

"I've never heard of such a stupid decision in all my life, it's absolutely ridiculous. I don't know what they're doing up there, but deary me.

"It confounds common sense to be honest with you. Absolutely ridiculous.

"I wouldn't like to follow him!"

Allardyce's sacking comes just days after Fabio Capello had suggested he would be a front-runner to replace him as England coach after Euro 2012.

Richard Bevan, the chief executive of the LMA, said: "When new owners take over a club, sadly, the manager's position often hangs by a thread.

"To Sam's great misfortune this has now happened twice and, on both occasions, it has been extremely difficult to understand the thinking behind the dismissal.

"It is ironic that one minute Sam can be proposed as the next England manager and the next, he finds himself out of work."

---------

I wonder how the cup of tea session went :laugh:

Have that, you fat :censored:!  :laugh:
Last edited by Ring-of-Fire on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ring-of-Fire

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion