Fat sam

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby rocky29 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

i heard he didnt get sacked he resigned as he got a phone call from morratti asking him about his availability as they were just about to sack there manager for being incompetent.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 am

rocky29 wrote:i heard he didnt get sacked he resigned as he got a phone call from morratti asking him about his availability as they were just about to sack there manager for being incompetent.

You consistently take being an odious  little  WUM to new lengths ....  :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 am

rocky29 wrote:i heard he didnt get sacked he resigned as he got a phone call from morratti asking him about his availability as they were just about to sack there manager for being incompetent.

Is this from the same source that convinced you you're knowledgeable?
Last edited by Ring-of-Fire on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 am

couldn't have happened to a nicer muppet if you ask me.... can't stand the bloke

i heard he loves me though and had a christmas present for me and everything :D :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:23 pm

:laugh:

I laughed my head off when i found out .
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:32 pm

its quite funny because he is clearly a n!b and has an overinflated opinion of himself.
But it is a ridiculous decision, he has spent nothing at all and steadied the ship.
They are horrible to watch but he is a competent enough manager and about the best they could get you would think.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby worcester_red » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:its quite funny because he is clearly a n!b and has an overinflated opinion of himself.
But it is a ridiculous decision, he has spent nothing at all and steadied the ship.
They are horrible to watch but he is a competent enough manager and about the best they could get you would think.

very very funny though, I wonder if he'll get that top job, maybe he is as well respected in Europe as Roy is.  :D  :D
worcester_red

Postby rocky29 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm

it will be a fight between fat sam and rafa who gets the west ham job. But can you imagine working for the two ronnies and that karen brady not good.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby TarnRed » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 am

rocky29 wrote:it will be a fight between fat sam and rafa who gets the west ham job. But can you imagine working for the two ronnies and that karen brady not good.

You constantly berate other people for mentioning Rafa on a repetitive basis and you are just as bad.

Get a grip you honking bell whiff.
TarnRed

Postby rocky29 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 am

TarnRed wrote:
rocky29 wrote:it will be a fight between fat sam and rafa who gets the west ham job. But can you imagine working for the two ronnies and that karen brady not good.

You constantly berate other people for mentioning Rafa on a repetitive basis and you are just as bad.

Get a grip you honking bell whiff.

the only difference mr spongebob squarepants is mine reflects the future. I and many others are sick to the back wine gums of the same people twisting every thread into the rafa was treated unfairly thread or rafa won 2 la liga titles and what about instanbul thread. Talkabout rafa at inter by all means just stop dragging up the past when its got feck all to do with us right now.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:58 pm

rocky29 wrote:the only difference mr spongebob squarepants is mine reflects the future. I and many others are sick to the back wine gums of the same people twisting every thread into the rafa was treated unfairly thread or rafa won 2 la liga titles and what about instanbul thread. Talkabout rafa at inter by all means just stop dragging up the past when its got feck all to do with us right now.

LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLOURS!!!
Ring-of-Fire

Postby rocky29 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Ring-of-Fire wrote:
rocky29 wrote:the only difference mr spongebob squarepants is mine reflects the future. I and many others are sick to the back wine gums of the same people twisting every thread into the rafa was treated unfairly thread or rafa won 2 la liga titles and what about instanbul thread. Talkabout rafa at inter by all means just stop dragging up the past when its got feck all to do with us right now.

mate i aint the childish one. I dont pretend to go off in a hoof then come back under a different name now thats childish.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 pm

rocky29 wrote:
Ring-of-Fire wrote:

mate i aint the childish one. I dont pretend to go off in a hoof then come back under a different name now thats childish.

Oh, right. Well - congratulations with that... ???

What was your previous username again?  :oops:
Ring-of-Fire

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion