everton. v. liverpool april 2003 - who's going to win

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:40 pm

The game will be decided on Houlliers team sheet.Do we try and win or do we try not to lose. :(
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby HistoryGirl » Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:36 pm

Hopefully we'll win

COME ON YOU REDS!! Hyypia is out for certain cos of his red card but Henchoz looks doubtful as well which is not gd news cos that means we could end up with Traore and Biscan in defence  ??? which would not be good at all not if we want to win the game which we do and need to win especially to get closer to Chelsea for the final CL spot.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:03 pm

There's a player who I believe could be the greatest central defender Liverpool have ever had.He's at the club now, he's played in defence but never as a centre back.He can tackle,he's quick over 10 yards as well as 50 yards,he can head a ball,he reads the game well,he can pass a ball short or long and he's not afraid to bring the ball out of defence.He will captain Liverpool soon and I'm quite sure he will captain his country.Who is? It might seem radical but I believe we are desperate for a class defender like Alan Hansen so I nominate Steven Gerrard.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Red @ Heart » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:57 pm

supersub wrote:There's a player who I believe could be the greatest central defender Liverpool have ever had.He's at the club now, he's played in defence but never as a centre back.He can tackle,he's quick over 10 yards as well as 50 yards,he can head a ball,he reads the game well,he can pass a ball short or long and he's not afraid to bring the ball out of defence.He will captain Liverpool soon and I'm quite sure he will captain his country.Who is? It might seem radical but I believe we are desperate for a class defender like Alan Hansen so I nominate Steven Gerrard.

bump, you were close, but he aint no defender :P
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion