Everton snub 3x - They can't catch a break!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:34 pm

poor poor toffees!
1st- we took momo sissoko of them.
2nd- then ferrari is reluctant to move (can't blame him!)
3rd- and now guerrero has snubbed the bitters!

see for yourself!

Momo Sissoko-Snub 1
Liverpool have completed their swoop for Valencia midfielder Mohamed Sissoko.

The Mali international had looked like joining Everton for the past few weeks, but The Reds have nipped in to gazump their Merseyside rivals.

Rafa Benitez signed the 20-year-old for Valencia from French side Auxerre and obviously believes he can be a useful addition to his European champions.

Liverpool are believed to have paid €8 million for the powerful African, who has signed a four-year deal at Anfield.

Benitez's troops had their first run-out since lifting the UEFA Champions League in Istanbul on Saturday in the friendly at Wrexham.

The Spaniard revealed after the game that the club had completed the capture of Sissoko, and believed he would be a good new recruit.

"We have signed Momo Sissoko," Benitez told Sky Sports News.

"He's a centre midfielder who is very, very good, he has a high energy level and is always working.

"He's also not bad with the ball and he can give us a balance in the middle.

"He's had two good years with Valencia where he has won trophies. I know him well and he's a very good player."

Matteo Ferrari-Snub 2
Everton are close to striking a deal for Matteo Ferrari but the Roma defender is reluctant to move to Goodison Park.
Toffees boss David Moyes has confirmed he is interested in the Italy international and has been working on a deal for the stopper.
Discussions between the two clubs took place on Friday, with Ferrari's agent Giovanni Corci claiming an accord is close.
But there are two stumbling blocks which could impinge on Everton's attempts to take Ferrari to The Premiership.
The first is that Roma currently have a transfer embargo in place although their appeal against the Fifa ban is due to be heard on Wednesday.
Perhaps more worryingly for Everton, though, is Ferrari's reticence about leaving Stadio Olimpico this summer.
Ferrari only joined Roma from Parma 12 months ago and endured a miserable first season, with his desire to set the record straight rather than leave the Eternal City.
"With Everton it's a matter of time," Corci told Radio Incontro.
"On Friday there has been contact between the two sides but it's necessary to wait for TAS' decision.
"Matteo wouldn't like to leave Roma.
"His will for revenge is really big and for this reason he doesn't like the idea of Everton a lot."
Reports are also claiming that Everton are homing in on the signature of Internazionale full back Francesco Coco.

Javi Guerrero-Snub 3
Racing Santander forward Javi Guerrero has snubbed a move to Everton to join Celta Vigo.
Guerrero has been weighing up his options after seeing out his contract at Racing.
Everton, Malaga, Real Zaragoza and Espanyol had all expressed an interest in signing Guerrero, but the 28-year-old has agreed to join Primera Liga new boys Celta Vigo.
Guerrero admitted Everton's offer was the best he received, but he decided to reject it to stay in Spain.
"Everton's offer was the best offer money wise, but I want to stay in Spain," said Guerrero.
"I'm sure I would have adapted to the English game, but I have to think about other issues."
Guerrero is expected to sign a three-year deal with Celta Vigo.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  :D   :D   :D
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:26 am

Full list of the players they've tried to sign but failed

-Sissoko
-Guerrero
-Ferrari
-Bellamy
-Parker
-Forsell

They almost lost Arteta becuase apparently he wanted 30k a week and they couldn't afford that.

Watson left them for West Bromich, Pistone and Stubbs also refused to sign new deals and have been released.

Basically Everton are a small fish in a big pond, not surprised by the events that have occured to them but it puts a smile on my face, especially when they're the "best side" in Liverpool yet they can't sign players who eventually join sides that finished lower than Everton.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:06 am

hohohohohohoho.....

ladies & gentlemen and children of all ages...lets give it up for the relegation candidates of 2005/2006 season...the FOCKING BLUE SH1TS......

hhahahhahahahhahaha

champions league my a$$. They will be knocked out in the 3rd round....i hope we draw them in the 3rd round and knock them out...they won't recover for that and will prob end up losing all their league games......

anybody knows how their preseason games are coming along ? how many did they lose ? :p
Last edited by The_Rock on Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:08 am

A.B. wrote:Basically Everton are a small fish in a big pond, not surprised by the events that have occured to them but it puts a smile on my face, especially when they're the  ??? "best"  ??? side in Liverpool yet they can't sign players who eventually join sides that finished lower than Everton.

says who ? gollum ?  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopboyau » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:13 am

Who in their right mind would want to play for Everton. I mean the only team to play for on Merseyside to play for wears RED. At least we have seen what a European Cup looks like !!. Everton will be lucky to get past the Qualifying rounds.
Kopboyau
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:15 am

At this rate, they couldn't even catch a cold intentionally! :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:03 am

Full list of the players they've tried to sign but failed
-Sissoko
-Guerrero
-Ferrari
-Bellamy
-Parker
-Forsell
They almost lost Arteta becuase apparently he wanted 30k a week and they couldn't afford that.
Watson left them for West Bromich, Pistone and Stubbs also refused to sign new deals and have been released. Basically Everton are a small fish in a big pond, not surprised by the events that have occured to them but it puts a smile on my face, especially when they're the "best side" in Liverpool yet they can't sign players who eventually join sides that finished lower than Everton.

They are not fish ..... they are pest in every home  :D :D KILL them before you get sick ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby A.B. » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:45 am

They are going to crumble in the next season if they don't buy more players which I hope they don't. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:03 am

Ahhhh bad things happening to the blue :censored:, it makes an otherwise miserable day worthwhile :D
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:30 am

well anytime u feel down or miserable, visit the blueshite forum. trust me after reading the :censored: that's being spewed there, nothing and i mean nothing will get you down again and you will get down on your knees and thank god you were born on the right side of mersey... the RED side.
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby efc 4 ever » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:03 pm

liverpool r all luck thay had luck all the way through the champions league and thay have started the luck already lol
everton fc rule
efc 4 ever

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:04 pm

efc 4 ever wrote:liverpool r all luck thay had luck all the way through the champions league and thay have started the luck already lol

:laugh:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:07 pm

18 League Titles
6 F.A Cups
7 League Cups
5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
2 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields

You obviously make your own luck.

:p

Welcome Everton 4 Ever.  I hope this is only the first stage of your move to supporting Liverpool.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby efc 4 ever » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:10 pm

ur aving a laugh rnt u blue 4 ever m8 is this ur first step to suporrting the almighty blues :)
everton fc rule
efc 4 ever

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:24 pm

efc 4 ever wrote:ur aving a laugh rnt u blue 4 ever m8 is this ur first step to suporrting the almighty blues

:laugh: Wooden spoon LMFAO are you gona have a parade for your wooden spoon :D  how embarressing havent you lot got no shame what so ever, typical Bitters completly obssessed with the best team on merseyside the European Champions :love:  :buttrock 
Wonder how many people from the peoples club will turn out for the first trophey under Moyes? wonder if SKY will be filming the plane landing and Moyes stepping off the plane with the captain spoon in hand  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion