Disgusting... - Bitters reach new lows

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:00 pm

Suppose this shouldnt really be gien attention bu it goes to show how low those blue noses can get .... http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=309
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:06 pm

Rafa lad dont give them the time of day lad, Im :censored: sick to death of these bitter shower of :censored:, wish they would :censored: off out the city, and :censored: off out the prem, the last few days theyve been :censored: spoutin there bitter sh#te again moanin over everything blaming us for everything.
Just :censored: off
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:06 pm

In fairness,it was just the one bluenose spouting that rubbish.The others gave him the abuse he deserved.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:08 pm

greenred wrote:In fairness,it was just the one bluenose spouting that rubbish.The others gave him the abuse he deserved.

Look at this from RAWK what one have them have just wrote :angry:

Big 'Bitter' Baz

Our Day Will Come

This is one of the few occasions I will be appreciating the fact that my Glasgow home is some 250 miles away from Liverpool.  I’ve lived up here for over five years and this will definitely be one of those instances when I will be more than happy to be outside the broadcasting range of the likes of Granada and BBC North West.  I can’t say that I’ll be sad to miss the numerous programme changes that will probably be served up to the TV-watching Merseysiders, to depict “Rafa’s Returning Reds” and “Reds in Europe” and other irritating titles such as that, which will be aired at regular intervals.

I had sat in wide-eyed, euphoric disbelief the other night, at the humiliation that was being dished out on a worldwide stage, to each and every one of those arrogant, smug, Kopite tw*ts in the first half of the game — and I prayed for a second half to match the first.  But you see this is Liverpool, their sh.it never seems to stink, and they always seem to have this sickening ability for their toast to land butter-side up.  Here I was sitting with my phone at half time trying to desperately get hold of all of my mouthy Kopite mates only to find that their mobiles were all mysteriously switched off.  20 years of Blue misery was finally being paid back to these b@stards with 20 years worth of interest……there was in fact a God after all.

For the two hours that followed, I sat in a trance at the disasterous events that unfolded in front of me; it was like ‘car crash TV’ in the end — I just couldn’t take my eyes off it…..  I was completely numb like I was in some sort of vegetative state and just couldn’t quite hit the Off button on the remote.

After finally managing to get my ‘remote’ finger into action to blank the screen of the nauseating Red bile that was flooding into my living room, I sat in silence for nearly an hour in complete disbelief.  Yet again I thought, the Gods have parked there fat @rses over Goodison and not only had a good empty out, but presented one of those shits that somehow manages to get right under the rim.  It sickens me (as it must nearly all Evertonians) to the pit of my stomach to see and hear all of this false media frenzy relating to the shower that they are.  All this garbage about being back where they belong and the trophy coming home make me absolutely puke!!

They have never been fully punished, individually as a club, for the actions of their own fans, not 'English' fans, during those shameful scenes in Heysel 20 years ago.  Everton, as we all know, were the main losers during that despicable night in Belgium and we are only now starting to get back on our feet after arguably our most successful side ever was dismantled following the removal of English clubs from all European competitions.  Here we were last night finally watching these  who can’t even spell humility, get their comeuppance in style, only to yet again have our faces rubbed into a huge steaming pile of their non-stinking sh.ite.

Applaud their efforts last week?  Never.  Give them any credit for such a momentous achievement?  You've gotta be bleeding kidding me.  Forgive them for the 20 years of misery that has followed the actions of their fans in Belgium?  Never, until we reach (and then surpass) the same point as we were at in 1985 before our dream team was dismantled.

Me bitter?  Damn right!!!  Proud of it?  Nah, not really...  I'm usually quite impartial with most things in life, and I do get quite embarrassed sometimes by how much hatred I have towards them, but that's what it means even to a bloke like me who is, I’m told, of reasonable intelligence.

I bumped into a Celtic-following colleague on my way into work the other morning, who asked (to my amazement) if I was pleased for my birth city and country following last night's game.  I was astonished there was still this hugely inflated misconception kicking about that we do actually want the best, not only for our beloved Blues, but in the absence of this, we wish only well for our neighbours.  He was quite taken back by the tone of my bitter response even though he fully understands the infamous relationship of Glasgow’s Old Firm.  He still believed, as do a lot of people outside of Liverpool, that we go arm in arm to the match on Derby days and regardless of the result, shake hands at the final whistle and still manage to have a pint together.

He did however come out with a piece of wisdom that I wished to share, to bring this rant to an end.  He said that I should adopt an old Irish saying that is frequently used in Celtic circles (or rather Hoops….sorry!):

Tiocfaidh ár la (pronounced Chocky Or La) which translates to “Our Day Will Come”.

This, I thought was right on the money for our current situation at Goodison, under the guidance of the Moysiah.  I firmly believe that ‘Our Day’ is starting to appear in the distance and the position that we were at in 1985 will soon disappear into the distance as we proceed into another glorious chapter in the history of historic club.

Keep the Faith; In Moyes We Trust.
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:13 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
greenred wrote:In fairness,it was just the one bluenose spouting that rubbish.The others gave him the abuse he deserved.

Big 'Bitter' Baz

Our Day Will Come

This is one of the few occasions I will be appreciating the fact that my Glasgow home is some 250 miles away from Liverpool.  I’ve lived up here for over five years and this will definitely be one of those instances when I will be more than happy to be outside the broadcasting range of the likes of Granada and BBC North West.  I can’t say that I’ll be sad to miss the numerous programme changes that will probably be served up to the TV-watching Merseysiders, to depict “Rafa’s Returning Reds” and “Reds in Europe” and other irritating titles such as that, which will be aired at regular intervals.

I had sat in wide-eyed, euphoric disbelief the other night, at the humiliation that was being dished out on a worldwide stage, to each and every one of those arrogant, smug, Kopite :censored: in the first half of the game — and I prayed for a second half to match the first.  But you see this is Liverpool, their :censored: never seems to stink, and they always seem to have this sickening ability for their toast to land butter-side up.  Here I was sitting with my phone at half time trying to desperately get hold of all of my mouthy Kopite mates only to find that their mobiles were all mysteriously switched off.  20 years of Blue misery was finally being paid back to these :censored: with 20 years worth of interest……there was in fact a God after all.

For the two hours that followed, I sat in a trance at the disasterous events that unfolded in front of me; it was like ‘car crash TV’ in the end — I just couldn’t take my eyes off it…..  I was completely numb like I was in some sort of vegetative state and just couldn’t quite hit the Off button on the remote.

After finally managing to get my ‘remote’ finger into action to blank the screen of the nauseating Red bile that was flooding into my living room, I sat in silence for nearly an hour in complete disbelief.  Yet again I thought, the Gods have parked there fat :censored: over Goodison and not only had a good empty out, but presented one of those shits that somehow manages to get right under the rim.  It sickens me (as it must nearly all Evertonians) to the pit of my stomach to see and hear all of this false media frenzy relating to the shower that they are.  All this garbage about being back where they belong and the trophy coming home make me absolutely puke!!

They have never been fully punished, individually as a club, for the actions of their own fans, not 'English' fans, during those shameful scenes in Heysel 20 years ago.  Everton, as we all know, were the main losers during that despicable night in Belgium and we are only now starting to get back on our feet after arguably our most successful side ever was dismantled following the removal of English clubs from all European competitions.  Here we were last night finally watching these :censored:, who can’t even spell humility, get their comeuppance in style, only to yet again have our faces rubbed into a huge steaming pile of their non-stinking :censored:!

Applaud their efforts last week?  Never.  Give them any credit for such a momentous achievement?  You've gotta be bleeding kidding me.  Forgive them for the 20 years of misery that has followed the actions of their fans in Belgium?  Never, until we reach (and then surpass) the same point as we were at in 1985 before our dream team was dismantled.

Me bitter?  Damn right!!!  Proud of it?  Nah, not really...  I'm usually quite impartial with most things in life, and I do get quite embarrassed sometimes by how much hatred I have towards them, but that's what it means even to a bloke like me who is, I’m told, of reasonable intelligence.

I bumped into a Celtic-following colleague on my way into work the other morning, who asked (to my amazement) if I was pleased for my birth city and country following last night's game.  I was astonished there was still this hugely inflated misconception kicking about that we do actually want the best, not only for our beloved Blues, but in the absence of this, we wish only well for our neighbours.  He was quite taken back by the tone of my bitter response even though he fully understands the infamous relationship of Glasgow’s Old Firm.  He still believed, as do a lot of people outside of Liverpool, that we go arm in arm to the match on Derby days and regardless of the result, shake hands at the final whistle and still manage to have a pint together.

He did however come out with a piece of wisdom that I wished to share, to bring this rant to an end.  He said that I should adopt an old Irish saying that is frequently used in Celtic circles (or rather Hoops….sorry!):

Tiocfaidh ár la (pronounced Chocky Or La) which translates to “Our Day Will Come”.

This, I thought was right on the money for our current situation at Goodison, under the guidance of the Moysiah.  I firmly believe that ‘Our Day’ is starting to appear in the distance and the position that we were at in 1985 will soon disappear into the distance as we proceed into another glorious chapter in the history of historic club.

I,m chuffed it affected him so much........t0sser
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:32 pm

You're right, Everton shouldn't be given attention and especially brave internet geek twats like this who wouldn't dare air those type of views in public.

But while we are here, and if you have read this far, you might feel like reading a famous Alan Green article.

Anyone care to cut and paste it?  I think it was on Football365 but I can't find it, besides, I'm eating my tea.  Anyway, it will cheer you up once you've read it.  Ciggy, can you help me out on this?
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:38 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote: Ciggy, can you help me out on this?

Yep.
Wake up and smell the coffee, David!

By Alan Green
ALL SUPPORTERS love to dream of success, particularly at the dawn of a new season, and the media generally loves to feed those dreams.

That's why you see headlines such as "We Are The New Invincibles" over arrogant ramblings by John Terry and read claims from Gary Neville that Manchester United can go through the campaign unbeaten. The players should know better.

But nowhere is in more need of a hearty dose of reality than Everton Football Club. No sooner had they finished 4th in May, principally due to a wretched league season from Liverpool, than David Moyes was pronouncing his team the "New Kings of Merseyside."

You'd have thought such delusions wouldn't last beyond a certain night in Istanbul, but no.

Amidst many ludicrous statements pre-season (see also Peter Kenyon's "small group of one"), I thought that of Moyes topped the lot "our target is to finish higher than last season."

I think he should see a doctor.

And then I read the programme for Everton's opening fixture against Manchester United. It advertised "superb Everton v Villarreal t-shirts (with Everton in Europe logo and map on the back). We have some left in stock and they are a 'must wear' item for supporters on the night of the 2nd leg, wherever you are in the world."

I wouldn't rush to buy one at £8.99; they'll be on sale at a fraction of that price in just over a week's time.

They talk big at Everton; the truth is harsher. All summer, there have been boasts of how much they have to spend, the players they're after and who wants to go to Goodison. I even saw James Beattie interviewed about how 'new signing' Milan Baros would fit in alongside him.

Sorry, have I missed something? Instead, the reality is that Everton have bought Per Kroldrup, a defender I hadn't heard of, and two players clearly discarded by their clubs, Simon Davies and Phil Neville.

Isn't it so that no one really wanted to join a team who'd performed beyond their wildest dreams for one season and are now likely to drop back where they'd come from? Not even Craig Bellamy who changed his mind after talking to the manager. Nice one, Dave.

Moyes should be dampening expectations, not feeding them. He should be relieved that he managed to persuade his best players, Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta to stay on.

He should be telling supporters to think of a top 10 finish at best, not speaking of third place or better.

Everton supporters can dream but they're not fools. Moyes says his team didn't get what they deserved against Villarreal. Most everyone else knows better. The Spanish side controlled the game without having to exert themselves. It will require a miracle to reach the group stages.

You see, their eyes were so dazzled by the headlights they failed to comprehend they hadn't actually qualified for the Champions League, only for a qualifying round.

And Manchester United, apart from one superb save by Edwin Van Der Sar, were in easy command of Saturday's game.

Most dishearteningly for advocates of the so-called 'School of Science', when Everton failed to trouble Fergie's men they quickly resorted to their standard 'Plan B', bring on Duncan Ferguson and lump the ball forward. Inevitably, it failed.

Evertonians may dream on but trust me; normal service has resumed at Goodison Park.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:43 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

Big 'Bitter' Baz

Our Day Will Come

I had sat in wide-eyed, euphoric disbelief the other night, at the humiliation that was being dished out on a worldwide stage, to each and every one of those arrogant, smug, Kopite tw*ts in the first half of the game — and I prayed for a second half to match the first.  But you see this is Liverpool, their sh.it never seems to stink, and they always seem to have this sickening ability for their toast to land butter-side up.  Here I was sitting with my phone at half time trying to desperately get hold of all of my mouthy Kopite mates only to find that their mobiles were all mysteriously switched off.  20 years of Blue misery was finally being paid back to these b@stards with 20 years worth of interest……there was in fact a God after all.

After finally managing to get my ‘remote’ finger into action to blank the screen of the nauseating Red bile that was flooding into my living room, I sat in silence for nearly an hour in complete disbelief.  Yet again I thought, the Gods have parked there fat @rses over Goodison and not only had a good empty out, but presented one of those shits that somehow manages to get right under the rim.  It sickens me (as it must nearly all Evertonians) to the pit of my stomach to see and hear all of this false media frenzy relating to the shower that they are.  All this garbage about being back where they belong and the trophy coming home make me absolutely puke!!

They have never been fully punished, individually as a club, for the actions of their own fans, not 'English' fans, during those shameful scenes in Heysel 20 years ago.  Everton, as we all know, were the main losers during that despicable night in Belgium and we are only now starting to get back on our feet after arguably our most successful side ever was dismantled following the removal of English clubs from all European competitions.  Here we were last night finally watching these  who can’t even spell humility, get their comeuppance in style, only to yet again have our faces rubbed into a huge steaming pile of their non-stinking sh.ite.

What a load of shi.te!
I love the way they still blame us cause they,ve been a :censored: team the last 20 years! :laugh:
I wonder who they'll blame next year when they are playing in the Coca Cola Championship!
It will still be LFC's fault! :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:56 pm

He still believed, as do a lot of people outside of Liverpool, that we go arm in arm to the match on Derby days and regardless of the result, shake hands at the final whistle and still manage to have a pint together.

It's 'cos of tos.sers like this that the above doesn't happen anymore.

In all it's typical sh.ite from the dillusioned blueshite across the park and the less attention we give their idiotic fans remarks the better.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:05 am

I read the BBC 606 message boards im not a member,but I always check out what the darkside have to say, on the Bluenose message board, every day since Ive read, it has around 10 topics on every page about us, there latest victim is Crouch they start around 15 topics a day about him, they went ballistic at the thought of us getting investment.
They are more concerned over Liverpool FC than they are about there own team, they are so obsessed with everything LFC, I am :censored: glad my mum dragged me to Anfield when I was 6 years old, :wwww  imagine if Id have been brought up a bitter :sniffle
Funny though watching them V Boro last week they had babies there I mean like 6-8 months old, thats to drum it into the poor kids head, you dare :censored: support that shower and your dead. :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I read the BBC 606 message boards im not a member,but I always check out what the darkside have to say, on the Bluenose message board, every day since Ive read, it has around 10 topics on every page about us, there latest victim is Crouch they start around 15 topics a day about him, they went ballistic at the thought of us getting investment.
They are more concerned over Liverpool FC than they are about there own team, they are so obsessed with everything LFC, I am :censored: glad my mum dragged me to Anfield when I was 6 years old, :wwww  imagine if Id have been brought up a bitter :sniffle
Funny though watching them V Boro last week they had babies there I mean like 6-8 months old, thats to drum it into the poor kids head, you dare :censored: support that shower and your dead. :D

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that all bluenoses have probably got little voodoo dolls dressed in liverpool shirt and they're sticking pins in 'em. :D
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:56 am

They are bad though.  Even some of my best mates who I've known and respected and I will know until the day I die, become the biggest twats in the land who I can't even bear breathing the same air as when you start talking to them about football.  I mean that as well.  They are so fucking jealous of Liverpool and they blame Heysel for EVERYTHING!!!  They think it was a fucking major global conspiracy to stop them getting in Europe. 

Do you hear of Oxford United, QPR, Wimbledon et al who fell foul of the British ban, all complaining that they never got a fair crack of the whip, because of the "Merderin' redshites, lar?"

No you fucking don't because those clubs have dignity and absolutely no self-pity, (fuck me, that Wimbledon entity doesn't even exist any more) and are not so fucking unforgiving and bitter, that they allow this pressure cooker of rage to collectively build up for twenty years so before they realise how bad and sour and bitter they are and how far they have gone left of centre, there is no way back to reality or normality for them.  "Once a bitter bastard, always a bitter bastard", bound together by a hatred for all things Red, rather than a love for all things Blue.  They've become obsessed by what they hate most, rather than being arsed about keeping their own house in order.

They are so fucking comical and amusing though, I usually spend a few minutes a day on my lunch in work as I'm eating my buttie checking out their forums, as a silent member who has never posted just to check what they're up to.  When I heard the Roy Keane news today, I made a bet with myself that I would visit their sites, and there would be threads on the front pages of their forums, saying "So what do you reckon then, Roy Keane could do a job for us couldn't he?  Reckon we'd win the league with him and 'Big Phil' douing the business....."  They really think they are big players in the transfer market you know?  It's quite amusing.  They think they have a divine right to be linked with all the best players available.  If I wanted to right now, I could probably find you a thread on an Everton messageboard, where some prick talks about signing Zidane from Madrid, before this season started when they were in the *Champions League* (qualifying round).  It's true, because I've seen and read it with my own eyes.  That's how deluded they were when they finished fourth.

The fucking curse of being born an Evertonian, something I'll never fucking understand, how a normal decent person, friends, family, whoever becomes a complete and total tit once you start talking about football to them........ that's probably not too fair, because I can think of some of their supporters whom I know, who don't let the hatred boil over and who will shy away from a discussion because they know where it will go, but I've seen it in this City and it will never get any better, only worse I can foresee.  Long gone are the days when fans walked into Wembley side by side in 1984, 1986 and 1989.

Finally, if you're still reading at this point after my rant about the S*i*e Across The Park, here is something else you can read.  There is a fanzine called "The Liverpool Way", I'm sure you've all heard of it and read it.  In this there is a section called Britain's Bitterest. 

I've said enough.

Here's the link.

BRITAIN'S BITTEREST
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:22 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:They are bad though.  Even some of my best mates who I've known and respected and I will know until the day I die, become the biggest twats in the land who I can't even bear breathing the same air as when you start talking to them about football.  I mean that as well.  They are so fucking jealous of Liverpool and they blame Heysel for EVERYTHING!!!  They think it was a fucking major global conspiracy to stop them getting in Europe. 

"Merderin' redshites, lar?"

No you fucking don't because those clubs have dignity and absolutely no self-pity, (fuck me, that Wimbledon entity doesn't even exist any more) and are not so fucking unforgiving and bitter, that they allow this pressure cooker of rage to collectively build up for twenty years so before they realise how bad and sour and bitter they are and how far they have gone left of centre, there is no way back to reality or normality for them.  "Once a bitter bastard, always a bitter bastard", bound together by a hatred for all things Red, rather than a love for all things Blue.  They've become obsessed by what they hate most, rather than being arsed about keeping their own house in order.

:laugh:  Love the rant John brilliant mate.
But its true they are so obsessed with us when I watch them at Goodison on telly, the hatred the language is all because of us.
They nearly burst blood vessels with there anger.
As most of you know most of my family are bluenoses, and its only one uncle thats really bitter the others arnt that bad.
My uncle who hadnt rang my mum for 6 months rang her up the night before the CL final and said AC Milan will be to strong for you's they will batter yers.
The afternoon of the final he rang again same thing Milan will beat you's about 5-0 bla bla bla.
He hasnt rang back since and we havent seen him since :laugh:

Bitter horrible shower of b@stards they are, peoples club my @rse, tell that to the 1 million people who turned out on the streets for the home coming parade.
:;):
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:27 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:They are bad though.  Even some of my best mates who I've known and respected and I will know until the day I die, become the biggest twats in the land who I can't even bear breathing the same air as when you start talking to them about football.  I mean that as well.  They are so fucking jealous of Liverpool and they blame Heysel for EVERYTHING!!!  They think it was a fucking major global conspiracy to stop them getting in Europe. 

Do you hear of Oxford United, QPR, Wimbledon et al who fell foul of the British ban, all complaining that they never got a fair crack of the whip, because of the "Merderin' redshites, lar?"

They are so fucking comical and amusing though, I usually spend a few minutes a day on my lunch in work as I'm eating my buttie checking out their forums, as a silent member who has never posted just to check what they're up to.  When I heard the Roy Keane news today, I made a bet with myself that I would visit their sites, and there would be threads on the front pages of their forums, saying "So what do you reckon then, Roy Keane could do a job for us couldn't he?  Reckon we'd win the league with him and 'Big Phil' douing the business....."  They really think they are big players in the transfer market you know?  It's quite amusing.  They think they have a divine right to be linked with all the best players available.  If I wanted to right now, I could probably find you a thread on an Everton messageboard, where some prick talks about signing Zidane from Madrid, before this season started when they were in the *Champions League* (qualifying round).  It's true, because I've seen and read it with my own eyes.  That's how deluded they were when they finished fourth.

The fucking curse of being born an Evertonian, something I'll never fucking understand, how a normal decent person, friends, family, whoever becomes a complete and total tit once you start talking about football to them........ that's probably not too fair, because I can think of some of their supporters whom I know, who don't let the hatred boil over and who will shy away from a discussion because they know where it will go, but I've seen it in this City and it will never get any better, only worse I can foresee.  Long gone are the days when fans walked into Wembley side by side in 1984, 1986 and 1989.

Finally, if you're still reading at this point after my rant about the S*i*e Across The Park, here is something else you can read.  There is a fanzine called "The Liverpool Way", I'm sure you've all heard of it and read it.  In this there is a section called Britain's Bitterest. 

I've said enough.

Here's the link.

BRITAIN'S BITTEREST

Nice one Johnny!!
Its hard for  us over here to understand what you poor scousers have to put up with with the Bitter fans!
Because Everton are basically a sh'ite club and always have been their fans are few and far between in Belfast!I know a few but they are'nt as obsessed here as they are in the Pool so, we dont really get much abuse!
Its the SCUM fans you have to watch over here! :angry:  :angry:
66-1120597113

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:44 pm

fcking disgusting
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion