Davids to chelsea

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Legend #9 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:46 pm

So after all the speculation and so called 'realible source info' Davids will not be joining Chelsea according to Mourinho.
Legend #9

Postby akumaface » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:53 am

I never liked Davids in the first place and I don't think he is even better than Hamann. So, what's the point?  Just love seeing Davids in a Chelsea uniform sitting on the bench or on a year loan to other clubs just like Zenden. :p
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:36 pm

Like Legend #9 I also heard that Mourinho said Davids is not going to Chelsea. ???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:23 pm

Mourinho’s recent interview was a joke!

How sad, laughable and pathetic that interview was from Jose Mourinho! He was totally unprofessional! You will never hear Wenger, Ferguson or Benitez broadcast to the media what players in which positions he is going to buy! This smacks of desperation! Chelsea is the laughing stock of World football!

It sounded like this: Goalkeepers…OPEN! Defenders…. CLOSED! Midfielders…(long pause) STILL OPEN! Forwards…I DON’T KNOW! (Cringe with embarrassment!) – Then all the press laughed at him for how dumb and stupid the interview he was!

What an idiot Mourinho is!

Ambramovich and Kenyon are idiots too!

CHELSEA FC IS A JOKE!

:angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:55 pm

St Mike , I now dislike him almost as much as you. But maybe he fancies himself as a portugese Brian Clough. Putting the wind up people and making it clear HE is the boss. I can't see him taking any sh*t. which is not a bad thing the way some players carry on nowadays. Let the good ship chelski sail on, come the end of next season if they haven't won anything they'll be sunk.
And the world will laugh for a very long time .  :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby simic_ie » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:12 pm

I don't know if Mouriniho will be the Cheksea manager come the end of the season. He moght just get pi**ed off with Kenyon, Abramovich and his cronies interfering all the time and just walk away... he has already done it at Benfica
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Serbian Kid » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:10 pm

[B] :cool: People..........Whats all the hate about Mouriniho,Kenyon and the Russian Money man. This is a team that will be strong and have chances to win alot of trophies yes, but look at Liverpool this coming season- Cisse and Baros together, Gerrard Staying, Heskey Gone, we also  are going to be hot and up there:cool:

The only thing i would be upset is not buying Mateja Kezman for  a bargain of £5million- Un****ingbelievable!!! :angry:
Serbian Kid

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion