Chelsea - Rise and fall

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 pm

lakes10 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:He will not go there ,

Get your money on Maureen coming back,

not sure he will go back nan, under new owners then he might, as for Rafa he has been to a few of thier games of late and has met the russian a few time in the last few weeks, his agent said they were friends but its the first i have ever heard of him being friends.
most of the junk media say rafa is going to take over very soon, but the likes of the bbc seem to think Rafa has more chances of taking a job at Aston Villa.....if they were ever going to sack GH.

reports from spain seem to hint that Rafa will be in a managers jib very soon, within weeks if not days.

Well considering hes been in Italy trying to sort out his mrs mimi being brought over ,and he hasnt got a car at the moment himself . and not one person has spotted him at ANY cHELSEA GAME including his mrs id say that its b.ull.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:02 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:He will not go there ,

Get your money on Maureen coming back,

not sure he will go back nan, under new owners then he might, as for Rafa he has been to a few of thier games of late and has met the russian a few time in the last few weeks, his agent said they were friends but its the first i have ever heard of him being friends.
most of the junk media say rafa is going to take over very soon, but the likes of the bbc seem to think Rafa has more chances of taking a job at Aston Villa.....if they were ever going to sack GH.

reports from spain seem to hint that Rafa will be in a managers jib very soon, within weeks if not days.

Well considering hes been in Italy trying to sort out his mrs mimi being brought over ,and he hasnt got a car at the moment himself . and not one person has spotted him at ANY cHELSEA GAME including his mrs id say that its b.ull.

it all comes from his agent nan, his agent was talking to a reporter in spain and its all taken from that............you know what agents are like lol. o yes god chance its allk bull, ther bbc have not found much on it going by what was said on 5 live.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:01 pm

I heard he's being lined up for the Chavs as well. All over a falling out with Real over playing tactics.
Personally I'd welcome him back to the PL - he's a helluva lot more charismatic than most managers at the moment and always guaranteed for a good soundbyte or two.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 pm

It amazes me how teams can hire Jose and then complain about tactics!  Surely they have watched his teams play before? None of his teams have ever played attractive football before...its just not in his vocabulary.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:I heard he's being lined up for the Chavs as well. All over a falling out with Real over playing tactics.
Personally I'd welcome him back to the PL - he's a helluva lot more charismatic than most managers at the moment and always guaranteed for a good soundbyte or two.

Right... And I'll clarify for others that you're talking about Maureen... :p
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm

jacdaniel wrote:It amazes me how teams can hire Jose and then complain about tactics!  Surely they have watched his teams play before? None of his teams have ever played attractive football before...its just not in his vocabulary.

and in 9 years he has not lost a home game.

cant stand the guy but he is a great manager.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 pm

I dont mind Maureen - when he's not in the country and I don't have to listen to his verbal sh!te
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Greavesie wrote:I dont mind Maureen - when he's not in the country and I don't have to listen to his verbal sh!te

hmmm i think your spot on there lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

If he had been our manager we'd have loved him. Yeah, he could be a right "full of himself cnt" but he would of been OUR full of himself cnt and I doubt that there's many of our fans who could say hand on heart that they'd have hated him if he was managing us.

When he gave the big Sssh sign at Anfield we were all enraged but how many of us would have been p'issing ourselves laughing if he was our manager and doing that at Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford ?

Great motivator and a good tactician.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:If he had been our manager we'd have loved him. Yeah, he could be a right "full of himself cnt" but he would of been OUR full of himself cnt and I doubt that there's many of our fans who could say hand on heart that they'd have hated him if he was managing us.

When he gave the big Sssh sign at Anfield we were all enraged but how many of us would have been p'issing ourselves laughing if he was our manager and doing that at Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford ?

honestly Woof if he had a sense of loyalty towards a single club I'd love him at LFC. Its how long he can be depended on which is what worries me. As soon as things get rocky he does one and leaves the club in the sh!t
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 pm

woof woof ! wrote:If he had been our manager we'd have loved him. Yeah, he could be a right "full of himself cnt" but he would of been OUR full of himself cnt and I doubt that there's many of our fans who could say hand on heart that they'd have hated him if he was managing us.

Yep,

fantastic manager, his record speaks for itself, would loved him to manage us before chelsea...but alas he is a rent boy :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 am

lakes10 wrote:
jacdaniel wrote:It amazes me how teams can hire Jose and then complain about tactics!  Surely they have watched his teams play before? None of his teams have ever played attractive football before...its just not in his vocabulary.

and in 9 years he has not lost a home game.

cant stand the guy but he is a great manager.

who are you talking about now lakes......you seem to be throwing different names at the chelsea job with no facts.... ,

you watch too much Sky no news, and listen to Talksh*te  :laugh:

throw enough names into the ring and you will always get one right....

I bet you throw a £ on every National horse just to show everyone you had the winning ticket :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion