Alex ferguson has dyed his hair - A ginger/gold colour!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:09 pm

Just seen Alex Ferguson getting interviewed after their fluke win against Fenerbache, the old ****** has only gone and dyed his hair a peculiar shade of orange.

What's that all about, is he losing the plot?

Imagine Old Sour Face with one of those daft space helmet things on at the hair dressers getting his hair dyed and then looking in the mirror and saying to himself "Yeah, I look good.

The stupid old daft ******.  Are they all ****** scared of him or something?  It would have been the first question I asked him, had I been interviewing, why he'd decided to dye his hair gold.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:09 pm

Did anyone else see it?
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:11 pm

:laugh:  :D  :laugh: omg lol johnny pmsl :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:12 pm

Why the ****** should we care what the old Manc fart does? Isn't this Liverpool FC General Discussion or has it become "Any other club than LFC General Discussion"
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:13 pm

A.B. wrote:Why the ****** should we care what the old Manc fart does? Isn't this Liverpool FC General Discussion or has it become "Any other club than LFC General Discussion"

POT

KETTLE

BLACK
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:16 pm

A.B. wrote:Why the ****** should we care what the old Manc fart does? Isn't this Liverpool FC General Discussion or has it become "Any other club than LFC General Discussion"

You're a tit, you've been here five minutes, you think because you post about 600 posts a day, you're the new daddy around here.

Get a grip AB, i've been here a whole year longer than you, I know where I am, I know i'm in a Liverpool forum, and I don't need telling, so don't come over all high and mighty with me. 

Don't pretend you're not doing it.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:17 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

Cheers Leon.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:18 pm

Come on, i'm waiting for the backlash.........
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:19 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

You're a tit, you've been here five minutes, you think because you post about 600 posts a day, you're the new daddy around here.

Get a grip AB, i've been here a whole year longer than you, I know where I am, I know i'm in a Liverpool forum, and I don't need telling, so don't come over all high and mighty with me. 

Mighty with you? Talk about the Mancs somewhere else, I don't give a sh!t about my post count either mate so there is no use for you to point it out for me. If you went to set an example here "daddy" at least have the odocedy to post the topic in the right spot.

Its bad enough that I have to hear about Manchester in the headlines every time I watch Sky Sports, but do you have to post about them in LFC General Discussion?!
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:20 pm

you tell im jonnymac :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:22 pm

yeah he lost a bet , Fergie said to Bobby Charlton if Rooney scores a hat trick i will dye my hair a peculiar shade of orange
straight after the match then go and do a telly interview,
and Bobby said i bet you a quid you wont. :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:26 pm

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:30 pm

A.B. wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

Mighty with you? Talk about the Mancs somewhere else, I don't give a sh!t about my post count either mate so there is no use for you to point it out for me. If you went to set an example here "daddy" at least have the odocedy to post the topic in the right spot.

Its bad enough that I have to hear about Manchester in the headlines every time I watch Sky Sports, but do you have to post about them in LFC General Discussion?!

Whatever......

I don't read your posts.  And I know you don't read mine. 

So don't get all weepy about what I post, Manchester United or not.  It was worth posting because it made me howl like a child and I need to after just watching Liverpool tonight. 

Ignore it if you must, usually I ignore your posts, but this is the second time since you have been on here in a relatively short time, (lets face it) that you have had issue to ask me what one of my posts was to do with Liverpool, as if it's any of your business, and you're not worth my bandwidth arguing with. 

Besides, after all, we're both sitting at a PC and it's useless baiting each other.

Daddy.  :D   :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:31 pm

Back to my thread in the meantime!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:32 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
A.B. wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

Whatever......

I don't read your posts.  And I know you don't read mine. 

So don't get all weepy about what I post, Manchester United or not.  It was worth posting because it made me howl like a child and I need to after just watching Liverpool tonight. 

Ignore it if you must, usually I ignore your posts, but this is the second time since you have been on here in a relatively short time, (lets face it) that you have had issue to ask me what one of my posts was to do with Liverpool, as if it's any of your business, and you're not worth my bandwidth arguing with. 

Besides, after all, we're both sitting at a PC and it's useless baiting each other.

Daddy.  :D   :D

The only time I ask you what is has to do with Liverpool in general is when we lose. Today was that day, no hard feelings.  :cool:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion