John toshack - Very strong whisper going about?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 am

k'inell hope this doesnt happen.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:30 pm

I heard Scott Parker is takin over as player manager  :;):
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Dundalk wrote:I heard Scott Parker is takin over as player manager  :;):

Get with it Dun,

That is so last year

:D
roberto green

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 am

heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Is there a chance that the players have given up and want Rafa out?

The Portsmouth game will answer a lot of questions

It's not just Rafa though that's the problem. Many of those players should be ashamed of themselves, with the money they get paid week in week out, to underperform like that.
I couldn't help thinking this week, the thousands of fans who follow the team up and down the country and even over to France last night....have the players absolutely no conscience whatsoever ? Is it good enough to sulk about Rafa and *not* play like they do, just to make a point about the manager ? Do the fans deserve THAT ?

An that is my whole gripe about this, they play for LFC and us not Rafa, Its a disgrace ,At least show us some respect and as far im i am concerned there not doing that , there cheating us,

So do you not put any blame on Rafa at all then?

Of course i blame Rafa an all soft lad , the whole fecking club stinks from top to bottom at the mo, and i am seriously worried , But if you think by just changing the manager a new Liverpool is gonna be created you are seriously wrong, More important things to worry about that Rafa at the minute
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 am

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Is there a chance that the players have given up and want Rafa out?

The Portsmouth game will answer a lot of questions

It's not just Rafa though that's the problem. Many of those players should be ashamed of themselves, with the money they get paid week in week out, to underperform like that.
I couldn't help thinking this week, the thousands of fans who follow the team up and down the country and even over to France last night....have the players absolutely no conscience whatsoever ? Is it good enough to sulk about Rafa and *not* play like they do, just to make a point about the manager ? Do the fans deserve THAT ?

An that is my whole gripe about this, they play for LFC and us not Rafa, Its a disgrace ,At least show us some respect and as far im i am concerned there not doing that , there cheating us,

So do you not put any blame on Rafa at all then?

Of course i blame Rafa an all soft lad , the whole fecking club stinks from top to bottom at the mo, and i am seriously worried , But if you think by just changing the manager a new Liverpool is gonna be created you are seriously wrong, More important things to worry about that Rafa at the minute

Well said nanny

:nod
roberto green

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill