The squad, is it thin? if it is...... - Is it anyones fault?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:51 am

JohnBull wrote:It's common knowledge he's lost most of the dressing room already and I can't see it getting better.

Like i mentioned previously...."Sub-par Man-Mangement" is gonna have a slow (but harmful) effect in the team. It won't be so obvious in the 1st few years...but you can see it taking shape in the last 2 seasons.

1)Players wanna leave
2)Players giving sub-par performance is getting to become more and more common
3)Players not sticking up for each other on the pitch unlike manure & chelsea

We can expect more of this as long as Benitez is the manager.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 am

JohnBull wrote:Hang on to your seats this season it's going to be a rough one. It's common knowledge he's lost most of the dressing room already and I can't see it getting better.

Reveal John, you're a bugger for chucking in these "known facts" without the detail. they maybe "common knowledge" for a Liverpool publican, but if you live in NZ mate you don't quite get the same juice in your goss'.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am

Well having seen his interview after the game you caould tell that Rafa was really pi$$ed off. Obviously so much he wanted to say but couldn't.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm actually amazed that he's still at this football club with all that's going on.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby FuzzyBear » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 am

stmichael wrote:Well having seen his interview after the game you caould tell that Rafa was really pi$$ed off. Obviously so much he wanted to say but couldn't.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm actually amazed that he's still at this football club with all that's going on.

Why are you surprised?

He wanted an iron grip on the club and he's got that, now his empire is withering away beneath his feet.

Only Gerrard and Carragher are here from the Houllier era, Benitez has laid his footprints in the sand and if he can no longer walk the walk, then he should jump before he is pushed.
FuzzyBear

Postby Reg » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 am

JohnBull wrote:It's common knowledge he's lost most of the dressing room already and I can't see it getting better.

I love sweeping statements........

Paisley hardly knew where the changing room was, left it to the rest of the bootroom. Shanks likewise had the biggest bootroom crew liaising with the lads.

Maybe Rafa is micro managing and needs to take a step back and ensure he has a proper bootroom set up to be the firstline with the players. Understandably Rafa is stressed so get out of the changing room. If he has to boll*ck players at half time, then his midweek work has been a failure.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 am

Lost it ! hang on its not like its a set of fecking car keys now is it !
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 am

No you're right, the dressing room is very different from a set of car keys. Usually, when you've lost a set of car keys you can find them again in the end. If all else fails you can get yourself a new set. The dressing room is very different however, once you've lost it you pretty much never get it back.

This is why John's statement that Rafa has lost "most of the dressing room" caused the eyebrow to go up, a bit like this ???. 'Course, if he's exaggurating it's all cool, and there's nothing to worry about :cool:. If on the other hand he's on the money (and he definately gets to hear stuff from time to time), we have a problem  :( Then again, I suppose there's always the possibility he's chatting b0ll0cks, as we all do sometimes, a bit like this :O.

Only time will tell I guess, or maybe John will next time he comes on.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

bigmick wrote:Only time will tell I guess, or maybe John will next time he comes on.

In 2012...  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 am

Bad Bob wrote:
bigmick wrote:Only time will tell I guess, or maybe John will next time he comes on.

:laugh: Yes you couldn't ever accuse John of spamming the forum Bob could you  :D . If GYBS is the machine gun, John is kind of like the spear, with each one being indivdually carved in Madagascan Mahogany, using only a toothbrush as a shaping implement.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 am

bigmick wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

:laugh: Yes you couldn't ever accuse John of spamming the forum Bob could you  :D . If GYBS is the machine gun, John is kind of like the spear, with each one being indivdually carved in Madagascan Mahogany, using only a toothbrush as a shaping implement.

:laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Effes » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 am

:D
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am

bigmick wrote:No you're right, the dressing room is very different from a set of car keys. Usually, when you've lost a set of car keys you can find them again in the end. If all else fails you can get yourself a new set. The dressing room is very different however, once you've lost it you pretty much never get it back.

This is why John's statement that Rafa has lost "most of the dressing room" caused the eyebrow to go up, a bit like this ???. 'Course, if he's exaggurating it's all cool, and there's nothing to worry about :cool:. If on the other hand he's on the money (and he definately gets to hear stuff from time to time), we have a problem  :( Then again, I suppose there's always the possibility he's chatting b0ll0cks, as we all do sometimes, a bit like this :O.

Only time will tell I guess, or maybe John will next time he comes on.

Yes yes I know biggus mickus I just wanted to quote that from Snatch Never had a chance to normaly.  :D

I do hope he is chatting bollox any how that be all we need is to lose dressing room !!!! 
I lost my brother last time I went Anfield I found him in end in WC with some guy called Judge ?
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion