Some pics i made - Photoshop

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 am

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Very well done, mate.

The first image of the bloke, it'd be difficult to tell anything was even touched up without knowing. Scary that, really. Just goes to show that people these days are aspiring to be things they see in magazines that are fake.

The second image, if I'm honest, is easier to spot. If the colour were toned down a fraction, it would look less garish and less of a photoshopped give away. I can see why a woman would like it, though.

I clicked on those links and those pictures are huge. Are those the native resolutions you work with?

Those were actually scaled down some. The psd for the second pic was around half a gig. So many groups....yeah I know what you mean about it looking extreme like but I think these days a lot of beauty shots are over the top. As much as people want to believe it's good to see models that look 'normal' in reality that means there is less to aspire to so products do not sell as much. Shame really but that's the world we live in.

When you say "so many groups", do you mean layer groups in the PSD? Half a gig is f*cking massive for a photograph, mate. My current computer would probably just explode trying to work with resolutions that big. I know it makes it easier to work with the higher the res.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 am

Yeah basically for example on doing the retouching I had maybe 6 layers with different work seperated, clone stamp, healing tool, patch tool ect.... I like to keep my work organised so I group all my layers into groups. All in all I had maybe 6 groups. Yeah the filesize is huge but I was told that those sorts of file sizes are expected in this line of work. My machine at home was struggling big time when it came to flattening at the end to upload the image so I will be getting a new machine soon. I have decided to go for one of the new imacs. Apparantly you cant get footy streams on there. :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 am

Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
aCe' wrote:her right eye looks a little retarded, and again i think you could have done a little more with the hair...

not even gonna bother telling you about the guy's nipples

good job mate but im still waiting for the boob job you promised

How does it look retarded? And the focus of the image is on her face not the hair.  :D

As for the nipples they are relativley untouched compared to the original.

I have 2 boob job pics I have done, will upload them tomorrow. They are basically just a boob and bum, tum tuck job so not much makeup applied but if you want to see them I can put them up tomorrow.

i think i meant her left eye  :D

and yea i dont mind giving you some feedback on the boobs and bums  :lookaround

Two fuc'king homos talking about a guys nipples! :no

If ya wanna play about with male torso's call over and see your uncle Judge,apparently hes very into all that!

:D

baz you Fu*king pikey s'hagging chutney ferret...grrrrrr
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum