Some pics i made - Photoshop

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 pm

bavlondon wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Post her sex tape or :censored: off

:D

I wish she had one mate. I did hear Blake Lilvey has one though.

She does, just can't get a hold of it :D.

It's been confirmed everywhere, pics floating around too  :nod
SupitsJonF

Postby tubby » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 am

Hmmm I think this warrants a closer inspection. I will report back with any findings. :D Oh there are a few new nude shots of that Vanessa Hudgens coming soon though I heard. :p
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 am

Emerald Red wrote:
bavlondon wrote:At the end I did yes but majority of it was playing around with low flow brush strokes here and there. There was a few hue/saturation changes at the end to the whole piece plus some seperatley on her lips. I've never tried air brushing mate but may have to soon. Might have to try out a tablet too.

The brush stroking is basically air brushing. Basically what you are doing is using the dropper tool to select the skin hue on the original photo, picking a brush with a soft edge, or spray (I prefere to use soft edge brushes) then setting the opacity and flow to a degree where when the color is being overlayed, it's not showing any indication of a heavy stroke or indeed any stroke at all, displacing other hues and tones making it obvious to the eye. You gradually build it up. You can even sometimes use filters like blur or the blur tool for more control when it comes to touching up skin. It's basically some of the same techniques I use whenever I'm doing a digital painting, and using a tablet is the only way to go about doing things like that. You'll be amazed at how much control you'll have once you get your head around using one. You'll love it. Get yourself a basic Wacom off ebay for about 30 quid and practice.

Have i stumbled onto a thread written in Russian ?   :suspect:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
bavlondon wrote:В конце я сделал да но большинство его играло вокруг с низкими ходами щетки подачи здесь и там. Был немного изменения оттенка/сатурации в конце к всей части плюс некоторое seperatley на ее губах. I' ve никогда судил за ответная часть воздуха чистя щеткой но не может скоро. Могл попробовать вне таблетку слишком.
Штриховать щетки по-существу чистить щеткой воздуха. По-существу чего вы делаете использует инструмент капельницы для того чтобы выбрать оттенок кожи на первоначально фото, выбирая щетку с мягким краем, или распылите (prefere I для использования мягких щеток края) после этого устанавливать светонепроницаемость и пропустите к степени где когда цвет overlayed, it' s не показывая никакую индикацию тяжелого хода или деиствительно любого хода на всех, смещающ другие оттенки и тоны делая ее очевидным к глазу. Вы постепенно строите его вверх. Вы можете даже иногда использовать фильтры как нерезкость или инструмент нерезкости для больше управления когда это прибывает в касатьться вверх по коже. It' s по-существу некоторые из таких же методов я использую когда I' m делая цифровую картину, и используя таблетку единственный путь пойти около сделать вещи как то. You' ll было изумлено на насколько управления you' ll имеет как только вы получаете вашу головку вокруг использования одного. You' влюбленность ll оно. Получите основное Wacom с ebay для фунта стерлингов около 30 и практики.

Имею я споткнулся на резьбу написанную в русском  :suspect:

apparantly you have :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

That must have taken you a while Judge. :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Ok peeps here are a few more, both retouching again. First one just started otut as removing his love handles but then I thought I could beef him up some. The 2nd is more of a beauty shot.

What do you think? PS they are big files so I just hotlinked them.

Last edited by tubby on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 pm

her right eye looks a little retarded, and again i think you could have done a little more with the hair...

not even gonna bother telling you about the guy's nipples :laugh:

good job mate but im still waiting for the boob job you promised
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm

aCe' wrote:her right eye looks a little retarded, and again i think you could have done a little more with the hair...

How does it look retarded? And the focus of the image is on her face not the hair.  :D

As for the nipples they are relativley untouched compared to the original.

I have 2 boob job pics I have done, will upload them tomorrow. They are basically just a boob and bum, tum tuck job so not much makeup applied but if you want to see them I can put them up tomorrow.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 pm

bavlondon wrote:
aCe' wrote:her right eye looks a little retarded, and again i think you could have done a little more with the hair...

How does it look retarded? And the focus of the image is on her face not the hair.  :D

I have 2 boob job pics I have done, will upload them tomorrow. They are basically just a boob and bum, tum tuck job so not much makeup applied but if you want to see them I can put them up tomorrow.

i think i meant her left eye  :D

and yea i dont mind giving you some feedback on the boobs and bums  :lookaround
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Very well done, mate.

The first image of the bloke, it'd be difficult to tell anything was even touched up without knowing. Scary that, really. Just goes to show that people these days are aspiring to be things they see in magazines that are fake.

The second image, if I'm honest, is easier to spot. If the colour were toned down a fraction, it would look less garish and less of a photoshopped give away. I can see why a woman would like it, though.

I clicked on those links and those pictures are huge. Are those the native resolutions you work with?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm

aCe' wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

i think i meant her left eye  :D

and yea i dont mind giving you some feedback on the boobs and bums  :lookaround

Two fuc'king homos talking about a guys nipples! :no

If ya wanna play about with male torso's call over and see your uncle Judge,apparently hes very into all that!

:D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Very well done, mate.

The first image of the bloke, it'd be difficult to tell anything was even touched up without knowing. Scary that, really. Just goes to show that people these days are aspiring to be things they see in magazines that are fake.

The second image, if I'm honest, is easier to spot. If the colour were toned down a fraction, it would look less garish and less of a photoshopped give away. I can see why a woman would like it, though.

I clicked on those links and those pictures are huge. Are those the native resolutions you work with?

Those were actually scaled down some. The psd for the second pic was around half a gig. So many groups....yeah I know what you mean about it looking extreme like but I think these days a lot of beauty shots are over the top. As much as people want to believe it's good to see models that look 'normal' in reality that means there is less to aspire to so products do not sell as much. Shame really but that's the world we live in.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Bav if I send you my pic can you do the same for me?    I need to lose about 2 stone mate if you can........
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

I can try. :D Is it a big sized pic? The bigger the better.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:06 pm

good pics both of them.. The gay one looks quite good you've beefed up his biceps, traps and shoulders.

Second pic is good also..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum