Liverpool v stoke (player ratings)

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Reina - 7 : untroubled most of the game, but made a superb save to deny Delap

Johnson - 9 : BRILLIANT! ran the show on the right, beating players and scoring a fantastic goal and creating a goal. Quality signing, twice the player arbeloa is.

Carragher - 6 : untroubled most of the game, but did what he had to do.

Ayala -5 : Maybe I'm generous with the 5, but he is not ready, looked nervous.

Insua - 7 : A good game from Insua today, defended and attacked well, shamed he missed a sitter

Kuyt - 6 : I would have given him a 5 if it wasn't for the goal, not the Kuyt of last season, lost the ball alot, passing wasn't good, but he scored.

Mascherano - 7 : He did well today, good flick to Gerrard for the second goal, and defended well, did his job right

Lucas - 7 : better than last game, he actually did well, decent on the ball, covered alot of ground and worked his socks off

Benayoun - 7 : Lively as always, worked really hard to create good passes, better than Babel.

Gerrard - 9 : ran the show, he was absolutely brilliant today our captain, two assists and was the engine of the team. His first touch and pass for the 3rd goal was PUUUUUUUUUUURE QUALITY. I think he nicks MOTM for me, after him its Johnson.

Torres - 8 : Thought he looked good today, showed some great one two, his movement and passes were excellent and scored a really good finish, he is getting back to his best.

Subs :

Voronin - 6 ... not much to do

Ngog - N'goooaal!! I'll get my coat :D  - 6

Riera - 6 : not much to do as well, looked good holding the ball
Last edited by metalhead on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm

More or less agree with those Metalhead, maybe Torres only deserved a 7, but he scored so we can afford to be generous :D
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 pm

s@int wrote:More or less agree with those Metalhead, maybe Torres only deserved a 7, but he scored so we can afford to be generous :D

and HE IS FERNANDO! :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games