https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm

igors agreeing with me :D  the forum is in a bad way :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 pm

red37 wrote:Listen. I think we've seen the ar5e end of this thread by now...a lot of views have been aired. Some of them not entirely truthful if im going to be allowed a 'counterstrike'. Others maybe needed to get something from their chest (myself included i guess)

However....

It is time to end this chapter. And move along, there is little to be said from here on in (sp: im sure that can exist as one whole word!) that hasn't already been mentioned.

How about a new leaf - a fresh start. And take into account the principles upon which the forum operates for a change? It can work...it has worked before. Lets see that put into practice. From ALL quarters eh?

I will leave this open for the remainder of today, so as to give anyone who HASN'T - an opportunity to air their opinion. Then it will be closed.

Peace.

I have to be really cautious in the wording of this response ,but Red the fact you have had to divulge such private information about your truly personal life ,is a sad indictment of the disturbing mindset of some posters .
I am truly sorry to hear about your childs illness ,forums and football in general pale into insignificance when married up  against such inner turmoil .
I can only admire your strength and courage in moderating this forum ,while coping with the hurt you must obviously be feeling ,and I apologize on behalf of the miscreants who have posted such  malicious and disturbing mail .
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 pm

I agree both Zidane and Judge too.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:01 pm

I agree with Red... this thread has served its purpose...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Sabre wrote:I agree both Zidane and Judge too.

listen to sabre   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Ive got to be honest here an i know two wrongs dont make a right but if its gonna make people stop arguing an think justice hasnt been done . Maybe it would be better just to keep the peace if i got banned an all, for my part in the shenanigans,

Im gutted here after reading Reds post, And as Igor said its puts everything into perspective.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Nanny i know some may not agree but i dont think you should be anywhere near banned , yes you may of said a few things you prob regret in hindsight but you dont do it on a regular basis so i think what red and mods say is just draw a line under it and move on .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm

legbarnes got banned-bout time, how can someone who thinks barnes is better than maradona be allowed to stay :p

who's the co'ck now ace  :D
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Ive got to be honest here an i know two wrongs dont make a right but if its gonna make people stop arguing an think justice hasnt been done . Maybe it would be better just to keep the peace if i got banned an all, for my part in the shenanigans,

Im gutted here after reading Reds post, And as Igor said its puts everything into perspective.

:talktothehand

You stay right were you are, you are going nowhere - little treasure to this gaff you are Nan. Dont be daft eh.

:)

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby GYBS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Little treasure ?? :D

dont go overboard now red you will give her a big head :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 am

s@int wrote:BTW I thought it was a penalty...... just! but I also thought that Masch was kicked and it was a free kick. If we don't win the league it won't be because the mancs got a penalty, it will be because WE threw away points earlier in the season.

The penalty was always going to be given, regardless. Its Old Trafford, and this is where the anger stems from. It was always going to be given, we have seen it season after season, always for united. I will always remember the decisions made for united when it counts, with regards to matches. They always get them, its no longer coincidence, it happens to regularly for it to be that. Look at when they were allowed to drop out of the FA Cup for the world club doo dah. Only man utd get that privelage.

As for this us not winning the league, agree totally. We threw it away with the daft results against the poorer opposition.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum