Your newkit moderators - We should all have a say?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:33 pm

s@int wrote:
metalhead wrote:
s@int wrote:Fu'ck you man. If you don't like my fu'ckin' music get your own fu'ckin' cab!

Oh for f*ck sake you two, people are staring!

Were you listening to The Dude's story?
So you have no frame of reference here, metalhead. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

Oh I know dude, I always enter in the middle of the movie :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:33 pm

metalhead wrote:
s@int wrote:Fu'ck you man. If you don't like my fu'ckin' music get your own fu'ckin' cab!

:laugh: Metalhead id pay to watch Saint and Daws nevermind stare :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
metalhead wrote:

we accept paypal nanster, there is audience particpation though I have to warn you
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

:laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh please, Dawson. For your information, the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint.
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 pm

We believe in nothing, s@int. Nothing. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your chonson.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
metalhead wrote:

we accept paypal nanster, there is audience particpation though I have to warn you

I think Nanny may have to lose a toe Dawson, either that or someone has to pay her $1000  :D

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:56 pm

s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I think Nanny may have to lose a toe Dawson, either that or someone has to pay her $1000  :D

Take your pick

:laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

Postby Scottbot » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:04 am

Number 9 wrote:I can put hand on heart and say that Newkit is a hell of a worse place especially over the last year or so,it has changed as a result of terrible card happy modship.
Just look at the board a few years back,We had a laugh some got cards but they were soon forgot about...NOW??You enter any thread and about 30-40% of all posters have cards!
It was never like that,so ask this?Have posters got more out of order collectively..are we worse people than a few years back or are cards too easily handed out..?

I don't think the changes in this place have much to do with modding to be honest. If i think back a few years most of the big rows and flame wars (i hate using that word) came about because of WUMs like the infamous 'Hustler' and plenty of others who's names I can't particularly remember. These days the rows are almost always between long-standing members. This place is basically like a family and now that it has been established a good 6 years there is a lot of water under the bridge and MANY members struggle to hide their genuine disregard/dislike for posters they have never even met. Ally this to a fairly turbulent time on and off the pitch the past couple of seasons and you've got all the ingredients for a cluster f...u...c....k at times!!!!

This place would run a lot smoother if posters exercised a little self-moderation. it's not all that often on here that you witness an argument in which one of the posters says 'look, i don't wanna argue, lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that'. It usually gets personal with people attacking the poster instead instead of the post.

Saying all that, I still enjoy this place and I don't really lament the absence of old posters tbh. I like the fact it's ever-changing and quite often I don't even notice a regular poster has buggered off until an old thread is bumped up, I read one the other day and saw LFC1 (Scott) and thought 'sh...i.t, I hadn't even noticed', and I wouldn't particularly expect to be missed meself if i buggered off to RAWK. I have actually tried it over there but it bores the cra...p outta me! I'll stick with this multi-dysfunctional flame waring-galar of a forum ta v.much!  :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum