How predictable - Moderators are redsh*te ******

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:02 pm

whereisthelove wrote:Cozy House huh ?

1. Do you still believe that Liverpool are great. But u have fallen from those heady heights of the 70's & 80's and they dont look like returning to imminently.
2. I do think that he would be extremely unhappy with 4th place even tho it comes with the pot of gold that is CL qualification.
3. where of the mid 80's when Merseyside Football teams dominated Europe and the 1st division.

better said, mate.

my response here are:
1. I believe, like the other fans and non-fans including you do, that Liverpool are not as great as their great times as now we have fallen and not returning imminently <---nothing's controversial here. so what?
2. I do think that he would be extremely unhappy with 4th place even tho it comes with the pot of gold that is CL qualification. I do believe we do think like you do think as well. <-- so what?
3. Merseyside Football teams dominated Europe and the 1st division. <-- I appreciate yout feeling of proud of this history and your point is taken.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 119-1086941713 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:42 pm

Well wadda ya know an Evertonian and a Liverpudlian agreeing on something.I does irk me tho that some of ur fellow rednoses delight in our ****** position these days.

I am probably in a minority amongst Evertonians ( bearing in mind the animosity that is quite frequent at derby days ) but I think it is a shame how both sets of supporters seem to delight in the misfortune of each other.

Remember 1986 & 89 and what great occasions these were.The Merseyside Derby is held up across the world as one of the best and its also revered because of the good nature between our 2 clubs.

This is not a wind up , this is sincerely how I feel and I have been an Evertonian for 30 years
119-1086941713

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:45 pm

my favourite fruit has changed to a pineapple
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:47 pm

the merseyside derbies are the greatest derbies in the world. i was at the 4-4 at goodison in 1990 and it was the best game i've ever seen live.

as a liverpool fan i just found it absolutely hilarious that everton's board is even more incompetent than ours. our board finally took their heads out from their ar#es and did what was best for the club by sacking GH. everton give their manager NO MONEY and expect improvement. now with kenwright as chairman, things might change. however don't believe this proposed investment boll#cks for one minute.
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:50 pm

EXCUSE ME !!! :angry:

i said 'my favourite fruit has changed to a pineapple' :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby simic_ie » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:59 pm

:D :D  Thanks Cheeso, as usual you've summed up the feelings of everybody in the forum with your intelectual outprourngs :D :D

As for whereisthelove, I am disappointed to see the predicament that Everton are in at the moment and am pround of the fact that both sets of supporters are capable of having a laugh and a few bevvies together with out WW3 starting. The reason I had a go at you earlier is because over the last couple of weeks this forum has been getting "fans" from other clubs coming on for the sole reason of slagging Liverpool of to cause troubke.

Personally I welcome any fans from other clubs who want t come onto this site as long as they are prepared to keep it resonable and be capable of having an informed conversation. As an example I give you Dom1, who as over 1700 posts on this site and is an Evertonian also. Granted dom isn't knowing for his wonderful insight into the mechanics of football (he's a clown :laugh: ) yet he is an accepted part of the forum.

I've been looking through your posts under this topic and to be honest they make a lot of sense and I agree with you for the most part, it's just when you started it apperaed to be like you came on to the forum to cause trouble. S here we go, I am apologise for what I said earlier and I welcome you to the forum.... as long as you are prepared to keep your posts resonable. I'm not saying you can't slag, just know mindless trouble making...... phew, thats my speec over.:blues:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:01 pm

simic_ie wrote: :D :D  Thanks Cheeso, as usual you've summed up the feelings of everybody in the forum with your intelectual outprourngs :D :D

As for whereisthelove, I am disappointed to see the predicament that Everton are in at the moment and am pround of the fact that both sets of supporters are capable of having a laugh and a few bevvies together with out WW3 starting. The reason I had a go at you earlier is because over the last couple of weeks this forum has been getting "fans" from other clubs coming on for the sole reason of slagging Liverpool of to cause troubke.

Personally I welcome any fans from other clubs who want t come onto this site as long as they are prepared to keep it resonable and be capable of having an informed conversation. As an example I give you Dom1, who as over 1700 posts on this site and is an Evertonian also. Granted dom isn't knowing for his wonderful insight into the mechanics of football (he's a clown :laugh: ) yet he is an accepted part of the forum.

I've been looking through your posts under this topic and to be honest they make a lot of sense and I agree with you for the most part, it's just when you started it apperaed to be like you came on to the forum to cause trouble. S here we go, I am apologise for what I said earlier and I welcome you to the forum.... as long as you are prepared to keep your posts resonable. I'm not saying you can't slag, just know mindless trouble making...... phew, thats my speec over.:blues:

Simic what is outprourngs ??
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby simic_ie » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:03 pm

Excuse me... outpourings, spouting off intelectual asides call it what you will
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:05 pm

simic_ie wrote:Excuse me... outpourings, spouting off intelectual asides call it what you will

yes i know what you are wittering on about ,

but 'outprourngs' threw me
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:06 pm

And one more thing:

Pineapple has nothing to do with football!!! :angry:

you outspringing!!!
:D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:07 pm

I just forgot the i Cheeso, its not exactly rocket science:;):

simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:08 pm

simic_ie wrote:I just forgot the i Cheeso, its not exactly rocket science:;):

and you put an extra 'r' in  :D

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :laugh:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby simic_ie » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:40 pm

Phew couldn't find this thread to retort for a minute, anyway Cheeso ol buddy ol pal, lets forget this whole little outprourngs thing never happened eh :;): , nobody seen it (yet) and when they do lets deny all knowledege it ever happened, whatchya say??

simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:53 pm

I saw it and printed it out. I'm gonna put it on Ebay  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:33 pm

WW3 has long happened, we blues have come to accept ur fate and the fact that we are not as good as Liverpool.
But i ave always stuck by my view when i say that we have better fans.
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum