Chelsea won't even finish 3rd

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Shanti » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:00 pm

There is a speculation which i very much agree with saying that Chelsea only bought strong, expensive and luxurios materials yet the establishment itself is another matter.

Nobody who has money as much as the Russian does can not do the same thing if they want to, since it's purely about money, not about achievement: an enormous consumption that doesn't automatically result reasonable production.

Team establishment is a different dimension with team purchase. Establishment needs process: just can't be reached overnight.

You see the evidence in their last result against southampton. They won, but is it because of the expensive buyings? not at all, one own goal and one penalty.

On paper, Chelsea must have won with more than 2 aggregates against team like, no disrespect, southhamton whose total buying is far lesser than one of Chelsea's cheapest buying.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby Gerrard#1 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:03 pm

chelsea r defo sadly gna finnish in the top 3 no matter cuz they wrk as a team a bit like arsenal
U say get over him, i say get under him!!:P
Gerrard#1

Postby Shanti » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:07 pm

like arsenal? don't make me laugh, chelsea is a yesterday built team :D
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby Gerrard#1 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:10 pm

lol ok ok a guess u win lol but i think tht liverpool have a strong cj=hance of comming 3rd n chelsea  2nd n arsenal 1st :( sorry reds i still love u:p
U say get over him, i say get under him!!:P
Gerrard#1

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:12 pm

Chelsea 4games 4wins 1 goal conceded !!! They will push Arsenal all the way miles ahead of everyone else :(
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:25 pm

Diarra, sensible said. They will, but there will be period where Chelsea starting to fall down. Can you mention one club in the world who built the team yesterday and being the champion tommorow?
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:22 pm

Shanti I agree with you, I've been saying that for quite some time now.

Chelsea 4games 4wins 1 goal conceded !!! They will push Arsenal all the way miles ahead of everyone else

Heres a problem in your little theory. If Chelsea continues to play like they are, they won't be first and here is why. If both Chelsea and Arsenal have the same exact amount of points, Arsenal will still have the advantage because of the goal difference.

4 games=16 goals/Arsenal
4 games=6 goals/Chelsea

Huge difference between Arsenal and Chelsea. Chelsea won't become champions over night.
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion