33%
Don't watch
67%
Flop
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby Gerrard30391 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:08 am

Try again Peewee :p

Been watching this Super Series and all doesn't seem right to me.

Players are complaining the pitch isn't even flat never mind slower than any pitch in the world!

Then Sir Alan Stanford seen with four of the England players other halves on his knee  :bowdown They weren't to impressed when it flashed up on the big screen!!!
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:35 pm

only been made any different cause of the money on offer.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Will no doubt make little difference to the population of west indies, like a few million thrown at the undeserving few for a few hours cricket is going to have kids playing cricket over other sports. I think it was simply a deluded idiot pumping money into something that also happens to promote him and put his name in the limelight. Hopefully it will be long forgotten along with the other T20 competitions that are over-hyped by the media. The fad of quick bish bash cricket should soon prove to be just that, little in the way of tactics or room for the tremendous swings of fortune during a ODI or Test. So Test matches aren't all about fours and sixes, anyone watching it for the bashing is better off watching glorified rounders (baseball)

I've heard England won both their games, couldn't really avoid finding that much out. Not at all bothered what happens as it's a non-event, if only the media would see it that way and switch the cameras off
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Non Football Related Polls