Diao and cheyrou - Give them a chance

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:58 pm

AHAK wrote:Oh...AND I still think Sami hyppia is our weak spot when we try to play in a positive way. He still sprints like he's running under water  :D No one wants to pik up on this though. :angry:

Hyppia and Henchoz were arguably the best centre half partnership in the Premiership two years ago but since then Henchoz has struggled with injuries and Hyppia looks uncomfortable alongside of Biscan and Traore.

Pace and distribution were never Hyppia's strengths and it is beginning to show now that we are trying to play more expansive football.

I think a lot of Hyppia's problems could be solved by a very fast and reliable partner...Boumsong maybe?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:24 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:I think a lot of Hyppia's problems could be solved by a very fast and reliable partner...Boumsong maybe?

This is true, i think if we are now going to switch to an atacking style of play we need a pacey centre back (i.e.Boumsong), and need to protect the centrebacks with a natural anchor man(i.e.Hamann or Diao)

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:28 am

i too think Diao & Cheryou have not been given enuff chances. I think Diao is a good replacement to Hamann. He can even score goals. And Cheryou is a central midfielder. He cannot play on the left.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFC_Kopite » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:41 pm

Diao is a dirty player but hasn't really been given a chance, er Bruno is sh##e hasn't looked all there, even though in France he was said to be the next Zidane.  :laugh:

Diouf is an excellent player and is definetly one to keep.
LiverpoolFC_Kopite

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion