85%
No
4%
Draw
11%

Total votes : 27

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:19 pm

Get a grip, chump.

Go and worry about the thrashing you are going to get in the opening day without shrek in the starting line up.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:39 pm

haha, u really are a paranoid bunch arent you, to think all that started cos i sed "not hitting dizzy height ureself, wen was the last time you won the title?" wots up with you man, chill!!!!

I post on this forum for the general chat and other football sections, thats all, i joined cos my cousin was a member and it looked a good forum (and is) so i stuck around, is that so hard for you to understand?

Basically the everton forums are not as active as this, and i am a member on them but they are boring so i post lots more on here...
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:41 pm

and your kinda people mean nothing to me, u have no respect for any other fans, and you have no right to call me a chump....if anything your a chump for going on like that over such a small thing!

I also beleive that we have a good chance against Arsenal on the first day, wot we lack in quality we make up for in team spirit :D

Dom1  :alien:
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:01 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chumps, chumps, chumps
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:03 am

I have respect for other clubs' fans, but sadly I don't personally know any Everton fans. Either there are none or it is because they are too shy to admit that they are chumps like you.

Wait a minute...one of my friend's brother used to support Everton. Now he supports Chelski because Everton are chumps!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:06 am

You have a chance against arsenal alright, a chance of getting a right royal thrashing.

I hope Everton really gets to stay in the Premiership, really do, so that they get beat by the likes of Charlton, Boro, Villa, Fullham etc and realise that times have moved on and they are a bunch of big chumps.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:13 am

Basically the everton forums are not as active as this, and i am a member on them but they are boring so i post lots more on here...

See, even you admit that the Everton site is boring...nothing to talk about, nothing worthwhile to talk about relating to football. Probably the only footie thing is like a poll "Do you think shrek will stay and play for Everton?" Answer options are "Yes" (have to say this as you are a bunch of deluded people), "Don;t know" (this is because you are not in touvh with reality) and "Don't want to speculate" (because this answer is for people who is undecided between "yes" and "don't know")

You are the one who has no respect for other fans by saying things like "not hitting dizzy height ureself, wen was the last time you won the title?"
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:53 pm

ure boring me azriahmad WTF does is ure name all about!!

I have respect for all fans, cept for the turds who support milton keynes dons...
Unlike a lot of Everton fans i am not jealous of liverpool having more success than everton, and i am not the kinda person to rub in certian losses to certain arsenals, chelseas and man utd's or losing a vital player like Michael Owen!!

anyway i dont wanna talk to you no more, and as far as i am concerned u can carry on wasting your time with those kind of posts cos im not gonna give u the pleasure of my reply, theres a quote i like from some famous businessman "every day of my life i add another ****** to my list"
:D

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:55 pm

i have nothing against everton fans, i'm just looking forward to seeing a load of them walking around liverpool with "bent" on the back of their shirts. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:00 pm

hehe, well we arent exactly over the moon about the signing of marcus, so dont expect to see many bents on backs!! :D

so.....Beavis wants to know if we will beat Tottenham?
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:09 pm

Well we didnt did we :(

From Beavis
116-1065305004

Postby Dom1 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:20 am

ahh well, come on everyone beavis wants to know if we will beat Manchester City now :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls