4%
Draw
11%

Total votes : 27

Postby trix01 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:41 pm

tottenham 0 - 2 liverpool
                      cisse
                      the murph

plus im hoping for another crashing left footed screamer from stephane henchoz!! :D !!
trix01

Postby Dom1 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:01 am

Beavis wants to kno if we will beat blackpool!! :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:03 am

no he doesnt....

he wants to kno if we will beat totenham :D  spelt wrong!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby JBG » Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:24 pm

Spurs 0 1 Liverpool
              Owen
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:13 am

COME ON EVERYONE I WANNA KNOW IF WE WILL BEAT TOTTENHAM :D
116-1065305004

Postby azriahmad » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:30 pm

Probably we will beat them by the odd goal or two, just the opening game and it is difficult to see a goalfest.

Only worry is if Murphy joins them and they get an early set peice at the edge of the box and he scores. After that they close down the game and play like Liverpool used to and we fail to score...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:15 pm

wouldn't that be great :D  oops i just realised were i am :p  oh well :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby azriahmad » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:56 pm

Dom1, Arsenal lost the opening game of the 2001/2002 season and still went to win the championship. It is a season of more than 1 game alone.

Don't worry about Liverpool, mate, just worry about Everton. If shrek leaves, you'd probably be measuring yourselves against first division opponents.

It is such a conondrum...keep Rooney, Everton can hardly buy any decent players. Sell Rooney, Everton can buy some decent players but will still scrap against relegation.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:07 pm

its all specualtion and you can't make predictions for this season until it is at least half way thru.....
so lets just wait and see eh :;):
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby azriahmad » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:01 am

With or without shrek, you are still candidates for propping up the table.

What's with the stadium sharing offer/plea but no offer on how to co-finance the deal? Looking for charity?

Also CEO and one Director quit in a huff. Sell shrek, pay off some of the debts and find some decent quality players so that Everton can continue to prop up the premiership league table for a great deal longer...

Must have developed a stiff neck from having to always look up the table to see Liverpool's standing in the league table!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:11 pm

not hitting dizzy height ureself, wen was the last time you won the title?
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:44 am

We won the title 2 times after you did and last won silverware in recent memory.

Evertonians need to read into history archive to find the last time they won anything.

"Champion's League? Europe? What's that then?"
Oops, sorry, did't know that Everton never made it to the CL and perhaps never will in a few more lifetimes...even the UEFA Cup is beyond reach. No wonder any decent player like shrek wants to leave...
Good to have Everton in the Premiership because they serve as whipping boys and cannon fodder.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:54 am

Whenever people talk about the bigger Premiership teams, there is always this mention about the 'Big 5' and it is normally associated with Arsenal, Chalski, Liverpool, Manure and Newcastle.

Some evertonians are still dreaming that they are one of the 'Big 5', more like 'Big 5 wannabe'. Want to share our stadium but can't even afford a mars bar... Dream on, Dom1.

Say, how many members does the Everton equivalent forum has? Perhaps 5 - you, your alternative, your imaginary neighbour, your imaginary fellow fan and the moderator - yourself. Probably folded their operations because can't afford to keep the servers and website on line. :)
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:06 pm

guess wot else i love, the way you crazy liverpool so called "fans" go on one everytime we mention the underachievement of LFC over recent years!!

I said...

not hitting dizzy height ureself, wen was the last time you won the title?

I didnt mention nothing about the last time we won silverware cos we arent the team we used to be with finance problems and all the rest of it!!
But most liverpool fans still belive that you are the best in the country and you should be winning bigger things than the league cup and the UEFA cup, and frankly you arent!!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:17 pm

Whoa! Getting a bit angry, are we? At least in this latest banter you admitted that your club is cr@p, is in no position to win anything and is mostly a table propper.

Everton...Everton...Everton? Sounds like a very lonely team/name/brand. Nobody knows Everton outside England. Even the people in Europe has forgotten Everton.

It is funny when you find a so-called true Everton fan who has nothing better to do but post in a Liverpool thread because he has nothing to say or even dare hope for any kind of achievement for his club in the coming season. No, there is nothing to hope for, nor look forward to each coming season at Everton. He only posts here to rile up the Liverpool fans because his own forum is devoid of topics to talk about or no members to chat with.

I have never searched for an Everton forum because I think I will die of boredom if I ever go in to read. I wonder what kind of threads they will be sending..."Did anyone find the diamond ring shrek's girl threw away?" or "how soon into the next season before we start fighting for survival in the Premiership?" or "how can we beg Liverpool to let us share the new stadium?" or "can we part-finance the purchase of a new player by giving the ring shrek's girlfriend threw away in exchange?"... very interesting things. You yourself must be going like "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz" every time. Who's the crazy one? More like sad to me...pityful.

I don't blame you. Everton believes that it is "one of the big 5"...big 5 what? Big 5 candidates for relegation? Big 5 chump?

Here at this forum, we exchange our ideas openly and some of the Liverpool fans may get a bit heated due to their passion for the club. Why does Liverpool evoke such passion? We are a club with tradition and is genuinely one of the biggest in the English game. Don't believe me? Look at the annual turnover, that indicated we are a big club, not a club with fans who has too much pipe dreams in their head.

Being a big club, it is natural to aspire to win silverware. That is what we do, aspire. Everton only aspire to survive the Premiership...such a sad situation. How many players want to move to Everton if the alternative is a move to Liverpool or Newcastle or Chelski or manure or Arsenal? Even your shrek wants to move to another club! Heck, even Murphy chose Charlton, a smaller club with not much tradition but with better prospects than Everton. Don't begrudge a bigger club's ambitions because they are able to.

Why not we petition for UEFA to create a Chumps League. Everton will automatically qualify for that tournament every time without having to pre-qualify. In fact, Everton can win every year. If there is such a petition, I will willingly put my signature as a gesture of support so that Evertonians like you will have something to post in your forum.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls