He's off his nut--contact the appropriate authorities
30%

Total votes : 30

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 pm

why all the arguments :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:49 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:So when are people going to get the Liverpool humour? Look at the people who understand I'm having a laugh, SCOUSERS.

my computer doesn't display accents and my brain doesn't think "oh he must be a scouser" when I read the sh!te that you post.

Off with his head!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:09 am

I think yes what about you?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:44 am

owen over torres ??? clearly a nutter, duly voted.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:00 am

I voted , no , although i don't get along with him that well , i don't think we shud ban him or card , a forum is a place where discussions are held and everyone is entitiled to their opinions , if he says that owen is better then torres well all i can say to that is time will tell . I said sell alonso and some people jumped right on my back , like i said everyone is entitled to their opinions and at the end of the day is rafa who decides who starts , who plays , who's better and etc . . . So starting this thread really is pointless with no offense meant to the mods .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW HONOURED I AM TO HAVE A TOPIC ALL ABOUT ME. CHEERS BOB, THEY'LL BE SOMETHING IN YOUR CHRISTMAS STOCKING THIS YEAR OFF ME.

Christ all :censored: mighty. This is meant to be a Liverpool forum correct? So when are people going to get the Liverpool humour? Look at the people who understand I'm having a laugh, SCOUSERS. Oh Igor, I've never touched drugs mate, sorry to disappoint. This is an internet forum, it doesn't mean every little word has to be taken literally. If I said water is dry, 80% of people on here would go and have a bath just to make sure it was wet. It's an embarrassment the lack of humour people have on here.

But again, I am honoured that people have taken time out of their busy schedules to come and comment on me. Also, people who say they skip my posts are chatting bollox, because everybody reads my posts to see exactly what point of view I've changed on this time. I would add at this point I'm not on here to wind people up but considering the stupidity of certain people it's so easy to, and sometimes to good an opportunity to pass up. So if you're going to constantly respond to a wind up, you're giving the person winding you up exactly what he/she wants. Wind up merchants only want a reaction, you giving them one is all they need. So blame yourselves, not the merchant.

Crackhead.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:32 pm

We would also, respectfully, point out that we are privy to much more information in some cases than what has and can be aired in public

Come on Bob, spill the beans! What information? :D
account deleted by request

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:02 pm

I've been carded twice since this started, one for having a go at bob, and one for having a go at yanks in general.

I did apologise to the fella who I went overboard on, and said it wasn't anything personal, I just don't like yanks in general. He understood and we mutually agreed to sweep this incident under the carpet. (something I'm privvy to, not the milk monitiors so hahaha, you're not the only ones who are privvy to certain information :laugh: )

No doubt one of monitors (mentioning no names but the dog most likely) will take offence to paragraph above and card me again. So when he does, I'll have a Christmas card, birthday card and easter card. Can I get an egg for easter as well? :D
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 am

when and where did GBJH have a go at "yanks in general," whatever that means. I have got to read that as I am sure it will make me laugh for days  :D
JoeTerp

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:33 am

I guess it was that bit in the Rafa, Hicks Gillett and DIC thread.  Wasn't that bad, I was expecting much worse.  For a while I tried to be the loan defender of the American owners partially in fear of getting some of the backlash hatred and also because I like making cases for the defenseless ( I like Kobe Bryant and Barry Bonds)

I think that the media in Europe is out of control, I thought that it was really bad over here, but people will print anything over there it seems, its so hard for me to tell what is actually going on, and I tried to trust mostly what the owners were saying from their official quotes, but knowing that they were trying to sugar coat stuff some.  I don't see the huge problem about putting debt on the club and was not outraged when that happened, although some of the figures and interest rates seemed kinda crazy to me.  I think what let G&H down in the end was our economy.  Hicks certainly is not anywhere near the ideal sports franchise owner, but I think Gillett had his heart in the right place, things would have been SOOOOO different had gillette solicited the OTHER Dallas based sports club owner, Mark Cuban, he probably would have tried to get terraces put into the the new KOP in the new stadium, and would have stood in it in his number 99 CUBAN kit. 

So that just goes to show the diversity within Dallas based sports franchise owners, imagine how much crazier it would be to generalize people from the whole freaking country?

JoeTerp

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:13 am

JoeTerp wrote:Image

Look at the feckin' state of these twunts!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 am

Youth is wasted on the young springs to mind with that pix
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:38 pm