He gets on my t!ts--card him
20%
He's nothing more than a wind-up merchant--ban him
17%
He's off his nut--contact the appropriate authorities
30%

Total votes : 30

Postby laza » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Now seriously mods do you ever get complaints about me ???

Who died and made you Stu the Red   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Has he been banned ?

I personally just tend to skip his posts, pretty much like I do with most posts on here.

With that in mind I chose the second option ( you DON'T have to read them )
destro

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:46 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW HONOURED I AM TO HAVE A TOPIC ALL ABOUT ME. CHEERS BOB, THEY'LL BE SOMETHING IN YOUR CHRISTMAS STOCKING THIS YEAR OFF ME.

Christ all :censored: mighty. This is meant to be a Liverpool forum correct? So when are people going to get the Liverpool humour? Look at the people who understand I'm having a laugh, SCOUSERS. Oh Igor, I've never touched drugs mate, sorry to disappoint. This is an internet forum, it doesn't mean every little word has to be taken literally. If I said water is dry, 80% of people on here would go and have a bath just to make sure it was wet. It's an embarrassment the lack of humour people have on here.

But again, I am honoured that people have taken time out of their busy schedules to come and comment on me. Also, people who say they skip my posts are chatting bollox, because everybody reads my posts to see exactly what point of view I've changed on this time. I would add at this point I'm not on here to wind people up but considering the stupidity of certain people it's so easy to, and sometimes to good an opportunity to pass up. So if you're going to constantly respond to a wind up, you're giving the person winding you up exactly what he/she wants. Wind up merchants only want a reaction, you giving them one is all they need. So blame yourselves, not the merchant.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:26 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW HONOURED I AM TO HAVE A TOPIC ALL ABOUT ME. CHEERS BOB, THEY'LL BE SOMETHING IN YOUR CHRISTMAS STOCKING THIS YEAR OFF ME.

Christ all :censored: mighty. This is meant to be a Liverpool forum correct? So when are people going to get the Liverpool humour? Look at the people who understand I'm having a laugh, SCOUSERS. Oh Igor, I've never touched drugs mate, sorry to disappoint. This is an internet forum, it doesn't mean every little word has to be taken literally. If I said water is dry, 80% of people on here would go and have a bath just to make sure it was wet. It's an embarrassment the lack of humour people have on here.

But again, I am honoured that people have taken time out of their busy schedules to come and comment on me. Also, people who say they skip my posts are chatting bollox, because everybody reads my posts to see exactly what point of view I've changed on this time. I would add at this point I'm not on here to wind people up but considering the stupidity of certain people it's so easy to, and sometimes to good an opportunity to pass up. So if you're going to constantly respond to a wind up, you're giving the person winding you up exactly what he/she wants. Wind up merchants only want a reaction, you giving them one is all they need. So blame yourselves, not the merchant.

I never said you touched drugs , i said you were a bit of a pot herb as in pot herbs that me ma puts in her scouse ,and me being a scouser an all i thought you might have cracked on ace . Never mind ,must be the southend scouse sense off humour. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW HONOURED I AM TO HAVE A TOPIC ALL ABOUT ME. CHEERS BOB, THEY'LL BE SOMETHING IN YOUR CHRISTMAS STOCKING THIS YEAR OFF ME.

I never said you touched drugs , i said you were a bit of a pot herb as in pot herbs that me ma puts in her scouse ,and me being a scouser an all i thought you might have cracked on ace . Never mind ,must be the southend scouse sense off humour. :D

Oh sorry you were you indicating the thought of me touching "herbs"

Nowt wrong with the southend either.  :D
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:48 am

I usually disagree 100% with most of GBJH's posts and I don't know what he's trying to achieve but I think he deserves another chance.  He should definitely tone it down and maybe get some help, because that "Liverpool problems" post was nuts.   :D
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:20 am

i changed my mind, kick him out... only scousers get his humour? i thought scousers were funny tho  :rasp
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:50 am

Its the old im just  a wind up speech...........man how many times have i heard that on a internet forum .............well none actually but ive read it a few times
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:45 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:when are people going to get the Liverpool humour?

Think 99% of the people in here "get" the Liverpool humour , and as soon as you display some soft lad I'm sure we'll all start laughing.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:40 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:when are people going to get the Liverpool humour?

Think 99% of the people in here "get" the Liverpool humour , and as soon as you display some soft lad I'm sure we'll all start laughing.

That's interesting seem it's only people from Liverpool who've seen I was having a laugh. You're just to stuck up your own :censored: to see anything I write that makes sense or is actually funny.

Yet again, I must say how honoured I am at having this all about me. Ta folks, there aren't enough words in the world to express how chuffed I am. What makes it even better is that the two milk monitors who "supposedly" disregard my posts, are the two who've posted on here. You see all the :censored: crawl out the woodwork when it gives them a chance to slag someone off.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:55 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

That's interesting seem it's only people from Liverpool who've seen I was having a laugh. You're just to stuck up your own :censored: to see anything I write that makes sense or is actually funny.

Well I am from Liverpool you wooden headed :censored: and still don't find you funny.

Can only imagine that you model your humour on that great scouse comedian Derek Hatton , who's biggest joke was sending out redundancy notices by taxi.

Reminds me , I must see about ordering one for you.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby big al » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm very confused, perhaps someone could tell me what exactly it is that is winding people up. How do people get banned on here?  For me there are only a few things that someone cant and should never say.  GBJH I have never sewen anything here that you have written that offends me.  I disagree with anumber of your points but so what I disagree with other people including my wife and kids.  If you are banning some one on here for being offensive then I havent seen the evidence.  But if someone is being offensive then Bad Bob, I hope that in future all moderators will show your sense of fairness and let other forum users decide not run the risk of being mis-interpreted as a dictator.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:38 pm

big al wrote:I'm very confused, perhaps someone could tell me what exactly it is that is winding people up. How do people get banned on here?  For me there are only a few things that someone cant and should never say.  GBJH I have never sewen anything here that you have written that offends me.  I disagree with anumber of your points but so what I disagree with other people including my wife and kids.  If you are banning some one on here for being offensive then I havent seen the evidence.  But if someone is being offensive then Bad Bob, I hope that in future all moderators will show your sense of fairness and let other forum users decide not run the risk of being mis-interpreted as a dictator.

Just to clarify, Al, this thread has always been tongue in cheek.  GBJH wanted democracy from the Mods a few weeks back so I've obliged him to make a point.  Twenty votes cast in three days shows how silly his notion of getting the majority of Newkit to vote on something truly is.  In fact, if we polled people on every little thing you'd all be well sick of it before the week's out and participation would drop even further.  So, we Mods attempt to exercise our best judgment in an unobtrusive but collective way.  We share information, discuss options and decide collectively how to proceed on the big issues.  It's hardly a dictatorship we're running and we are definitely open to feedback and input if it's done in the right spirit (calling us plastic fans and 'milk monitors' whilst suggesting that are modding is a disgrace is not going to get you very far, right GBJH?).  We would also, respectfully, point out that we are privy to much more information in some cases than what has and can be aired in public, putting us in a better position to make some of the tough decisions in the best interests of the whole board.  That's the way it's worked in the past and if the system isn't broken, why monkey with it?

As for the issue of winding people up--it's a bit of a tough call.  We ban wind-up merchants every week to keep this place ticking over.  Usually, they are supporters of other clubs who come on here in under to cause trouble.  Banning them straight away eliminates a major source of irritation and keeps good discussions from getting side-tracked.  Most members, I think, support that kind of decisive action. 

The greyer area is Liverpool supporters who willfully and repeatedly wind up their fellow supporters on here.  GBJH has admitted to doing as much but he's far from the first.  When "one of our own" does it, it can be every bit as irritating but we need to handle it differently.  A straight ban is usually too harsh in such cases so we have to explore other options.  Contrary to what's been suggested, we don't live in hope of dishing out warning cards for every perceived infraction so we usually rely on a quiet word or the comments of other members to set the person straight.  Sometimes, however, they don't get the hint or don't feel like they want to heed it, which usually leads to stronger measures and sometimes an eventual banning.  We don't like doing that but if that's what it takes, so be it.  We'd much prefer people were genuine with what they post and stuck to debating the merits of their position rather than taking pleasure in winding up their fellow supporters at every opportunity. :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:12 pm

I voted hes off his nuts. Nothing personal mind but some things that are posted have me confused. Has some good points when he gets to discussing football matters though so all I need is his address so I can inform the shrink as to where he is ! :p
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:20 am

i dont really care, tbh, as long as im funny, which i am :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls