Murphy move off

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 72-1090627431 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:15 am

I doubt very much that Murphy will go to Everton, cause i doubt they can find the money to buy him. They cant even afford a twix chocolate bar. Never mind his 25 grand a week.
What was that deal they were tying to do...Robbie Savage? 1.5 million up front and so much a year?

Believe me they havent got a penny.

I think he's made a big mistake going in there saying "i want to play every game", cause there offer of 25 grand a week, youve got to say, playing or not, is a good one.

He probably wont go to Charlton, as hell probably see it as a step down, so the clubs coming in for him might dry up quite soon!

He has to remember he is of limited ability.

So crewe, wigan or blackpool...step forth with an offer please.
72-1090627431

Postby redharry » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:25 am

In reply to Hustlers Revenge. So its Crewe,Wigan or Blackpool for Danny.
How quickly we forget. Two seasons ago he was the "bees knees"

As a disillusioned Kopite I fear they will all be "history" soon. and the Rafa will be out of there like sh-t  off a stick
redharry

Postby redharry » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:28 am

Dear supersub thanks for the quotations from "GOD" and BOB.

Heres one from Rafa "Ifa you donna win da league amma outta ere"
redharry

Postby stapo1000 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:29 am

fivecups wrote:
ROBtheRED wrote:The squad thats gone to Austria does look very short of midfielders, i hope we don't sell Danny until we have replacements!

Too right it does!

Diao, Gerrard, Hamann, Kewell to start in midfield presumably.

Its hardly a dream midfield and if one of them is injured we have little in reserve.

The match tommorrow is huge both in football terms and financially.

I for one would have added Danny Murphy into our midfield squad. Anyone know if there are early morning flights to Austria?

finnan can play on the right and that'll do for graz but not for the epl. he played there for fulham and against manure for us last season

i hope murphy stays. i still wanna see how many more goals he sets up for cisse who highly rates him but if he does go i think rafa will no what hes doing
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:36 am

Akward situation if he stays. He knows that the manager does not want him and he will get limited chances unless there are injuries.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:50 am

supersub wrote:What other teams can actually guarantee Murphy constant 1st team footy?

perhaps blackpool?  :D  :p
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:10 am

banana wrote:I just hope Benitez won't go into the season with a squad full of players he don't want. How on earth can a player demand first team football. He must be full of himself. He shows a complete lack of respect for the game, for Liverpool and for Spurs.

Have you considered that he is gutted to be shown the door and is thinking "Fk it, if I'm gonna be sitting in the reserves I'd rather be a Liverpool reserve than a Spurs one."
Can't blame the fella for looking for some assurance that a move away from the club he loves will actually give him regular first team footy .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion