Fat sam - Proves fat guys are funny

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:35 pm

If he wants to screw up his England career then Mikey's playing for the right club. Must be something in the geordie air or geordie pitches
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Geo » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:I accept that, but I know deep down that Big Sam is right, Rafa can be thankful he has European Competition mastered to the tenth degree. I know that there would be the same criticisms of Benitez which scathed Houllier had Rafa not have had the success he has done.

I don’t buy into, standing behind the manager and team through thick and thin because in reality only a small proportion of football fans actually do this.

Wilhelmsson, im sorry but your talking :censored:. What your saying is purely speculation "what if rafa did this, what if rafa did that", thats like saying "well what if rafa signed a troupe of midgets, well maybe possibly considering circumstances he may be out of a job".

Of course rafa would be scathed if he came here and won nothing and bloody rightly so. Fact is he came here and achieved unprecedented results with the team available to him. Why on earth would rafa be thankful that he has mastered how to win in one of the most prestigious club tournaments, i thought thats why we got him as a manager, because he has those skills.

Im sorry to say this but this is the first season rafa can realistically launch a title attempt, he simply hasnt had the resources and the squad in previous seasons and for someone like fat sam to come up and have a swipe at rafa is plain cheeky. Closest he will ever come to the qualifying stages of a champions league is on championship manager.

finally if your not willing to stand by the manager and team through thick and thin you can feck off because the club could do with a few less idiots like you agreeing with a wally like big sam.
Geo

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion