Tricks and hustling - How to get free drinks of your mates

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:43 am

I thought id start a topic for people to share there secrets.

Heres a couple of tricks you can try:

1stly when your with mates or random strangers you ask. What do you think is bigger the rim of the glass or the length of the glass. Most people will say the length however a few may be a bit weary. You then add addition objects underneath the pint glass and then ask again and again. For example add your phone a pack of cigarattes and a box of matches underneath the glass and ask whoever your with the same question. Most will say the height of the glass,your phone, the pack of cigarettes and matches will be bigger. Wrong.

The Rim of a pint glass is twice the size of the height. So you can keep adding objects  underneath the glass to try and catch your prey into the trick. They will fall for it and you will walk away with free drinks.

Trick 2. Again in a pub with mates or random strangers you say. How many words do they think they can name in 2 minutes. Some people may say 20 to 30. You then say how many words can they say in 2 minutes without the letters A B C M P Q Z. They will then will say about 10. You then say If you can name 90 in 2 minutes they have to but you a drink. They will then think 90 is too much and will agree.

You then name all the numbers from 1-90 all do not contain the letters above.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby kunilson » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:56 am

that 2nd one is genius and will be tried next drinking night.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:07 pm

She can teach me all the f**kin tricks she likes!  :eyebrow

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby kunilson » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:09 pm

lfc fit birds zone has been updated

:D
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby MightyLFC » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 pm

red37 wrote:Image

Ha ha she has already teached me one
MightyLFC

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:27 pm

MightyLFC wrote:
red37 wrote:Image

Ha ha she has already teached me one

Clearly it wasnt to talk in proper grammar  :D

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby scouser 'til I die » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Yeah I've watched quite a few of them "the real hustle" pub tricks and they are clever. If i remember rightly, there was a good one which ill tell you about now.

You offer one of your friends a challenge. You challenge your friend to drink 4 shots of whatever they want, which obviously has to be alcoholic, before you drink 2 pints of lager. And there is to be no cheating, so you cannot touch one another's glasses at all, because that would be classed as cheating. Fair enough i think. Obviously your friend will be thinking that it's an easy bit of business, so obviously bet a fiver or a tenner or w/e you want to gamble. Then it begins.

You both start. Your friend's cruising through to his third shot and you've just finished your first pint. Should you panic? Not at all. As quickly as you can, put the glass you finished with over his last shot glass your friend has to drink in order to win the bet. Obviously reverting back to the rules you cannot touch each others glasses, therefore he cannot move your glass out the way in order to finish the race. Clever ey? :D SO now you can take your time drinking your last pint and swipe the cash you 'deservedly' won :;):

Good one that, never tried it but will do in the future and i suggest you all do it as well. (especially all you piss heads out there :p

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:53 pm

I like this one:

Nim
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum