Pair of tw@ts

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:11 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Fans from outside the city need to take a look at the values and feelings of the supporters of LFC, and respect them same values when they get ready to go to and or attend the match.

Not really mate, some fans from outside the city probably dont give two hoots about the people in it.

They should. For me supporting Liverpool is not just about the club but the city and it's people. You have to embrace it. I love Liverpool, great city.

IMO if you are a fan from London, Manchester wherever and you hate Liverpool and it's people then you should be supporting your local team.

Playing devils advocate here.

But thats YOUR opinion, I reckon you'll find  the majority or a good fair few from "outside" of Liverpool supporting the team and thats its.

People like football they support a team, what has that got to do with embracing the city. Especially as some Scousers whinge about the OOters, yet those same OOters are supposed to embrace em, I'm sorry they cant have it both ways.

But I do agree those two are a couple of  tw@ts.

we only whinge about those who don't embrace us or the club's traditions.

k .....
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:11 am

Ciggy wrote:If you are a member of this forum dont dress like this again embaressing, leave the Ingurlund flags at home.
Cheers proper teds. :no
And the ""Wheres Bugner""banner was sh.ite anall what the feck are you on about?
Dont wear England banner round your shoulders to keep warm, seriously bad Liboolfans.

doesnt matter what the fat bird wears, she'll always be fat  :D . the wigs an improvement  :D

dunno about smeg tho, who's sat next to her :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:16 am

why is mourinhio standing there in the yellow jacket  :D
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:28 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Fans from outside the city need to take a look at the values and feelings of the supporters of LFC, and respect them same values when they get ready to go to and or attend the match.

Not really mate, some fans from outside the city probably dont give two hoots about the people in it.

THEY JUST SUPPORT YOUR TEAM !

Yes really.

If you want to come and follow our club, and come to our city and visit our pubs then you WILL fuc.kin respect our heritage our values and our culture or you will not be welcome.

Would you go to a synagogue and sing beatles songs in a tracksuit ?

Would you visit a catholic church and dress up like a priest ?

Would you go to a mosque with a huge oversized blue turban on thinking your really funny ?

WOULD YOU FU.CK
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:38 am

If you want to come and follow our club, and come to our city and visit our pubs then you WILL fuc.kin respect our heritage our values and our culture or you will not be welcome

I do follow the club , have been to the pubs (a couple) did respect where I was. But I dont respect people who bash every f.ucking out of towny then demand respect from the people they bash.

If that is you then I couldnt care less what   you think
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Jedi » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:42 am

:censored: THE OOTER'S

I'M NOT ENGLISH - I'M SCOUSE.

WE'RE SCOUSE AND PROUD.
Jedi

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:58 am

Jedi wrote: :censored: THE OOTER'S

I'M NOT ENGLISH - I'M SCOUSE.

WE'RE SCOUSE AND PROUD.

R u sure m8 sumfings telling me yor a WUM
66-1112520797

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:02 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I wear a crazy wig to every game in the winter, otherwise its my jester hat in the summer  - well I only go to the big games and buy my tickets off dayoutswhereyougetrippedoff.com . It makes me a better supporter. I sing Your never walking alone and dont even know the words but I sing it the bestest. I even get the girls outside to paint 2 liverbirds on my cheeks and one on my forehead coz I am a bit mad like that.

I always take my england flag as well with Birkenhead boyo's on the front - im english and so are liverpool. I drape it over the advertisment boards but last time someone accidently flicked a lighter on by the corner and it got burned badly.

:laugh:

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:28 am

Bamaga man wrote:
If you want to come and follow our club, and come to our city and visit our pubs then you WILL fuc.kin respect our heritage our values and our culture or you will not be welcome

I do follow the club , have been to the pubs (a couple) did respect where I was. But I dont respect people who bash every f.ucking out of towny then demand respect from the people they bash.

If that is you then I couldnt care less what   you think

To be perfectly honest Bamaga-man I haven't been bashed out by Leonmc for being an OOTER never here, not even when I was a newbie.

He bashes out as far as I can tell attitudes that should be bashed, like not going to the stadium and not watching the games but criticise a lot, not following the traditions, bandwagon supporters, etc.

In this thread at least he's just criticising not to follow the traditions.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:54 am

Totally agree with you Leon.

I myself am an ooter, I live near Watford, but I know the clubs history & traditions and I respect them. There are too many 'fans' down my way though, who just haven't got a clue. I've lost count of the times I've had to explain why they shouldn't read the s*n, or had to explain that there are more words to YNWA than just the chorus. To be fair, there are a few good fans down here who know their stuff, but there's one idiot in particular who does my nut in. This guy will sit down the pub reading the s*n and chanting songs like 'Easy, Easy' yet tell me I'm not a true fan because I've only managed to get to Anfield once this season. I've seen the guy on his way to a match, Jesters hat, England flag, the lot. He might shutup a bit now though, the lad got proper shown up by the Chelsea fans in my local the other day, who actually knew more about our clubs history than he did. Tw@ts like him give all ooters a bad name  :no
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:59 am

Where abouts from Watford are you Eddie ?
66-1112520797

Postby EddieC » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:00 am

Bamaga man wrote:Where abouts from Watford are you Eddie ?

I actually live in Hemel now, but I used to live in South Oxhey
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:02 am

EddieC wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Where abouts from Watford are you Eddie ?

I actually live in Hemel now, but I used to live in South Oxhey

EDIT
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:57 pm

I don't think it's specifically "OOTERS" who get up Scouser's noses, but IGNORANT TW*TS who turn up to Anfield and act like total c*nts with stupid hats, flags and no idea what the songs/traditions are.

I am an ooter, but the closest I get to dressing like a fanny is when I wear an LFC shirt without a coat.

F*ck your wigs off, f*ck your England flags off, and if you don't like it - f*ck YOURSELVES off.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum