Pair of tw@ts

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:45 am

The topic was for Gen chat BTW I made a mistake

Ok, you never know, I didn't move it, everything counts to win a game, supporters aswell. :)

I'm moving it, then.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:51 am

Sabre wrote:everything counts to win a game, supporters aswell. :)

Them wearing them wigs did not make Liverpool win on saturday Sabre  :D
Everything about them two is just so wrong.
They were from Kent BTW.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:07 am

I dont see anything wrong with crazy wigs -its a crazy world after all  :D

As for the Ingurlund flags -that IS embarrassin!! lol
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am

I wear a crazy wig to every game in the winter, otherwise its my jester hat in the summer  - well I only go to the big games and buy my tickets off dayoutswhereyougetrippedoff.com . It makes me a better supporter. I sing Your never walking alone and dont even know the words but I sing it the bestest. I even get the girls outside to paint 2 liverbirds on my cheeks and one on my forehead coz I am a bit mad like that.

I always take my england flag as well with Birkenhead boyo's on the front - im english and so are liverpool. I drape it over the advertisment boards but last time someone accidently flicked a lighter on by the corner and it got burned badly.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:16 pm

:D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby daxy1 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:19 pm

ciggy i know what you mean i was sat by that muppet with the stars ans stripes outfit on at the barcelona game what a t!t he made the papers and made us look like tw@ts

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Fans from outside the city need to take a look at the values and feelings of the supporters of LFC, and respect them same values when they get ready to go to and or attend the match.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:30 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Fans from outside the city need to take a look at the values and feelings of the supporters of LFC, and respect them same values when they get ready to go to and or attend the match.

spot on Leon mate.

Total whoppers.

we are not english we are scouse.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Did anyone see the SSN feature on Tom Hicks over the weekend?

Was an interesting feature but the most cringe worthy bit was the Dallas Stars fans singing YNWA because their owner now owns us.

Awful  :D
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:42 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Fans from outside the city need to take a look at the values and feelings of the supporters of LFC, and respect them same values when they get ready to go to and or attend the match.

Not really mate, some fans from outside the city probably dont give two hoots about the people in it.

THEY JUST SUPPORT YOUR TEAM !
66-1112520797

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:44 pm

I agree 100%, and being an out of town fan I feel I'm qualified to post on this topic. 

It's about education. A real fan should know (as you said) what the club is all about - traditions, values etc etc. 

Threads like this are good IMO, fair play to Ciggy for going off on one about these two idiots, Liverpool fans don't do this sort of :censored:. We're different, we don't sing those boring 'easeh, easeh', 'you're not signing anymore' chants. It's pretty simple - KFS, Scouse not English, no jester hats, ridiculous wigs etc and most important don't read the S*n! Basically we're unique. I'm not tying to preach but if a 20 year old from NZ/Aus can understand this then most fans in England shouldn't have a problem, yet you get two whoppers like this giving OOTERS more of a bad name.

Those two should of expected that sort of abuse and their stuff to get biffed, what were they thinking?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:47 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

Not really mate, some fans from outside the city probably dont give two hoots about the people in it.

They should. For me supporting Liverpool is not just about the club but the city and it's people. You have to embrace it. I love Liverpool, great city.

IMO if you are a fan from London, Manchester wherever and you hate Liverpool and it's people then you should be supporting your local team.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:00 pm

"Wherever you go, follow the local customs you see"

Is a Spanish saying that in Spanish sound better because it has rhyme. I agree LFC#1's view. I wouldn't go to Anfield dressed as a Bullfighter with the Spanish flag, or basque for that matter. I'd try to be one more of the crowd, and sing as well as I could. When you're a fan of a team, you're not a fan of the 11 men in the pitch only, but all the club and it's history.

That's one of the best things of having joined this forum 3 years ago, you can learn about the concerns of the crowd (we don't sing enough in not important games, etc) or things that are not correct to do.

I guess it requires to be a Scouser to get the 100% of it, but getting the 78% of it it's better than nothing.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:52 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

They should. For me supporting Liverpool is not just about the club but the city and it's people. You have to embrace it. I love Liverpool, great city.

IMO if you are a fan from London, Manchester wherever and you hate Liverpool and it's people then you should be supporting your local team.

Playing devils advocate here.

But thats YOUR opinion, I reckon you'll find  the majority or a good fair few from "outside" of Liverpool supporting the team and thats its.

People like football they support a team, what has that got to do with embracing the city. Especially as some Scousers whinge about the OOters, yet those same OOters are supposed to embrace em, I'm sorry they cant have it both ways.

But I do agree those two are a couple of  tw@ts.

IMO if you are a fan from London, Manchester wherever and you hate Liverpool and it's people then you should be supporting your local team

Easy for a Kiwi to say.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:57 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Playing devils advocate here.

But thats YOUR opinion, I reckon you'll find  the majority or a good fair few from "outside" of Liverpool supporting the team and thats its.

People like football they support a team, what has that got to do with embracing the city. Especially as some Scousers whinge about the OOters, yet those same OOters are supposed to embrace em, I'm sorry they cant have it both ways.

But I do agree those two are a couple of  tw@ts.

we only whinge about those who don't embrace us or the club's traditions.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum