Liverpool f.c - Are going to win the european cup!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby grayghost » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:39 pm

stmichael wrote:All the recent talk of Robbie's future has got me dreaming of him hitting the winner past Van der Saar in Athens before retiring. Utterly f#cking poetic.

I wrote in 2005 that I didn't think anything in football could ever be better than Istanbul. But that would be.

And then raising his hand in the 5 finger salute and adding 1 more at the end for 6 i could die happy at that moment. Come reds  we belive.
grayghost

Postby Forever_Red » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:04 pm

All the recent talk of Robbie's future has got me dreaming of him hitting the winner past Van der Saar in Athens before retiring. Utterly f#cking poetic.

I wrote in 2005 that I didn't think anything in football could ever be better than Istanbul. But that would be.

And then raising his hand in the 5 finger salute and adding 1 more at the end for 6 i could die happy at that moment. Come reds  we belive.

Make us dream!

YNWA
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:26 pm

Meh! I think it's looking good. Chelsea are due one against us in a cup sometime soon, but not this soon. We'll do them in after we progress tonight that is.

United in the final? I think Karma is gonna come round and bite them in the :censored: if they draw BM. LFC V Munich final, I reckon.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:36 pm

The differences between the top english sides are not abysmal, as I've said somewhere else I don't think many could say Manure made a better game than us in the last 0-1 in Anfield.

It's them who have the pressure, not LFC. If we fear Manure's trebble they must be shivering about the idea we get the sixth. We won it for the firth time recently, they didn't, their boots will have that extra weight in a big night. We're not less than anybody, we won in the home of the current champions FFS.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:41 pm

This is the right time at the right place to clinch the right ear.

Gerrard will hold firm the left ear. and its complete us the Ole Big Ears
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby jaytoothetee » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:52 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I must apologise for my comments last night about Man United winning the Champions League. I was very, very drunk and was very looking forward to Roma knocking them out of the Champions League. When they went 3 - 0 up inside the dirst 20 mins I was seething and they were playing exceptional football.

I am also very disapointed Chelsea got through, Valencia started the brightest but as we have seen so often with Chelsea this year, they play poorly and win.

I will not hide the fact I am very disapointed that these 2 English teams have made it through. I did not want to face Chelsea in ANOTHER semi final and the thought of the Manc's awaiting us in Athens could be a life -defining moment - either a ultimate high or the lowest of the low come midnight on the 23rd May 2007.

Man Utd played exceptional, Chelsea are looking like an unstoppable juggernaut. There destiny's this season seem intwined into every competition, the League, F.A Cup and the holy grail - The Champions League. I was worried. I am worried.

However there's nothing like a calming face like that man in the first post of this thread. I sit there and worry about Shevvy, ROnaldo, Rooney and Drogba and then realise who we have got at the top of the helm - the golden man - Rafael Benitez. This guy has made a career out of spoiling parties, Real Madrid and Barcelona in the La Liga, Chelsea in the semi's 2 years ago, West Ham getting victory snatched away in thew final minute at Cardiff. Would I ever of thought any of that could of happened? Probably not. Rafa's the gaffa round here and my faith should no0t be waivered at all by what are rivals are doing. We're Liverpool Football Club and were the greatest team in England, and come May - the greatest team in Europe.

Again.

For the 6th time.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

that really was inspiring... great post

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion