Ticket office phone lines - Or lack of them

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:26 pm

I have just spent the best part of 4 hours constantly redialing the ticket office for Barcelona tickets, I started at 8:30 and eventually got through at 12:25. If Mr Hicks and Mr Gillett want to spend some of their money I dont think the transfer window applies to telephone staff. Another 200 would be nice instead of the miserable :censored: that eventually took my call. I thought I'd got through to woodison he sounded that p*ssed off. :veryangry  :veryangry
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby daxy1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:37 pm

ste123lfc wrote:I have just spent the best part of 4 hours constantly redialing the ticket office for Barcelona tickets, I started at 8:30 and eventually got through at 12:25. If Mr Hicks and Mr Gillett want to spend some of their money I dont think the transfer window applies to telephone staff. Another 200 would be nice instead of the miserable :censored: that eventually took my call. I thought I'd got through to woodison he sounded that p*ssed off. :veryangry  :veryangry

mate it's been the same for me i got on at 8.30am and got through at 12.30pm it's feckin stupid it needs sortin out not many people have that amount of time to get through it's a good job i had nothing to do today the buggers

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby dward » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 pm

I have been trying for over a year now to get tickets and every time we haven't even got through once. I'm really hoping I get to go to Anfield soon, but I just can't get tickets! :(
Last edited by dward on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:50 pm

i know for a fact that there are no more kop tickets left
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:08 pm

stmichael wrote:i know for a fact that there are no more kop tickets left

I know, because i was ringing up for four tickets i ended up in the main stand, row 33. This needs sorting.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:24 pm

The tickets on sale today where Barcelona.

what did you expect the club to cal lyou and ask if you wanted one ?

People who get tickets regular will know the score.

I know its not great but its life.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:43 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:The tickets on sale today where Barcelona.

I get tickets with my fan card for virually every home game and its the same regardlees if its barcelona or wigan. I wasn't expecting to get through staight away but 4 hours of constantly dialing is a bit much. I'm now on first name terms with the woman from the BT special anouncment.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby daxy1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:43 pm

ste123lfc wrote:
stmichael wrote:i know for a fact that there are no more kop tickets left

I know, because i was ringing up for four tickets i ended up in the main stand, row 33. This needs sorting.

same here i got annie rd

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:21 pm

The line has been a mess for a good few years now.  I really dont understand why this hasnt been sorted yet?
puroresu

Postby Red Red Tom » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:21 am

Agree completely - been to all the games for the CL this season; if you're lucky enough to get to the first one and then can't be bothered to use the loyalty for ALL the others, then quite honestly you don't deserve the ticket - but if you did, and had all three credits, you will be fine.

I was online for a couple of hours pressing refresh, missed a lecture - but eventually got the ticket I wanted (Kop 203) - it IS crappy, but keep on trying and you will get through.  They can't take on 20,000 staff for the 20,000 people that wanted a ticket yesterday can they?

The only thing that does :censored: me off is just how severe the BT lady is.  She sounds like she's just found out that her son has been expelled for possession of class A drugs or something - that's why I used the internet, it's far less frustrating to be sitting there with some music on pressing refresh than listening to her.

Getting tickets IS hard, I've tried for every home game this season, and only got tickets for 7 (Premiership that is) Until we move to a bigger ground you'll have to realise that it is going to be hard; and yes, it's tedious but what is the alternative?
Red Red Tom

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:25 am

ste123lfc wrote:

I get tickets with my fan card for virually every home game and its the same regardlees if its barcelona or wigan. I wasn't expecting to get through staight away but 4 hours of constantly dialing is a bit much. I'm now on first name terms with the woman from the BT special anouncment.

If you do get tickets for every game on General then it wont be the first time you have been re-dialling from 8am till 12noon me thinks.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:03 am

Last time i went there to watch us play them i think we were only allocated 5,000 offically. If you can get hold of them fly out there a few days before you should be able to get hold of them easy on the black market.

May cost you a few extra bob though. I ended up paying 160 Euros.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
ste123lfc wrote:

If you do get tickets for every game on General then it wont be the first time you have been re-dialling from 8am till 12noon me thinks.

I agree it does take a long time but its still a pain in the ar se
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Expulsat » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:35 am

I have 1 ticket
Last edited by supersub on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Expulsat

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion