Rafa-Dodd
18%
Other(please specify)
2%

Total votes : 49

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:46 pm

Oasis has asked me to post this on his behalf :-

Dear Newkitters,

I would just like to apologise for making the forum an unpleasant place over the past few months, I can understand the dislike of me not only as a person, but as a poster too.  As my last act as a member on this forum, (well ex member as I’ve been banned) I would like to address the board.

I am not Karim, I also resent the fact that I am called Karim because I am not, whilst we may have had similarities I was not Karim, Karim was not me. I also deeply resent the moderators who did not come out and declare I was not Karim in the first place, the only moderator who ever stood up for me was Supersub and I would like to say thank you to him for allowing me to create a new account and doing his best to ensure I could carry on posting my “deeply controversial” opinions.

I thoroughly enjoyed the early part of my time at Newkit, I thought it was a great board with a lot of discussion and I liked to add my sixpence worth to the topics, however more often than not my opinion was slammed, which was fair enough, my opinions aren’t like most, but then isn’t that the whole point of a forum? I could take the criticism, because I know not everyone will share the same opinions and view on life as I do; I never begrudged anyone their say or their opinion.

Things quickly turned on it’s head and it wasn’t long before people started to lay into me, at first I wasn’t fussed, after all it’s only an Internet forum, it started off with me being called stupid, thick, utopian and a clueless bellend, which I have to say I probably am, I’m not going to lie, I’m not the best football poster or hold immense knowledge about the game. I admit at times my comments were reactionary (which they shouldn’t have been) and this created arguments and got people’s backs up. I’m not going to say I was completely innocent, because I certainly wasn’t, but then neither were the people who disagreed with me. Ask yourself this, if you mother is called a whore, you’re father an illegal immigrant, you’re background is mocked and people go out their way to anger you, upset you and basically bully you to point where you get driven off the board you like posting on wouldn’t you react the same way? Then there was the Karim incident, which angered me greatly, you try being accused of something and someone you’re not, see how you like it? I’m not making excuses for my actions at times I was a complete a.rse, I accept that, but I put up with a lot of s.hit on here and eventually I had enough and decided to give these people what they wanted, if they wanted a wind up why not give them one was my response and I did, I decided to react and react I did, I was soon to be deleted by StMichael who lets be honest has never liked me, maybe because I realised he copied and pasted material that was not his own, I don’t know.

I then came back as Jerzy, yes I decided to carry on with the windups, which was a sad thing to do, I shouldn’t of done it, but I was bitter than fans and good people like yourselves would drive someone off the board, especially a Liverpool fan, so yes I was bitter about that and I regret it.

I was then allowed back as CharmlessMan, things went well until my views were slagged off continuously and eventually I became very bored and fed up, that I decided to get myself banned, how do I do that, by claiming to be Karim, why not? After all the whole board thinks Oasis, Jerzy was Karim, so f.uck it was my response to that.

The whole point of this post was to apologise for my actions. Think what you will of me, if I’m the biggest  you’ve met, fair enough, I’ll accept the award, but I never was Karim.

Lastly I hold no hard feelings to people who wound me up and basically ruined my time on the board, I would instead like to you wish the residents on Newkit a very merry x mas and a happy New Year. Oh and the news you’re waiting for, I shan’t be returning to the board, so hopefully the board will go back to being a good board again, like it was when I first joined.

Thanks for your time and memories on Newkit,

Oasis.
account deleted by request

Postby Rafa D » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:52 pm

Last edited by Rafa D on Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:55 pm

I pmsl Rafa but I felt a b@stard for laughing.

Postby Rafa D » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:59 pm

Fuck that S@int.

He is a fucking wind up merchant, mate. He came back 4 times as different names just to wind people up. He tried to fake a racist PM from Leon, to try and get him banned.

He was ok when I first joined but then just started to look for arguments.

Goodbye  :rasp

But I bet he is back within a week.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:01 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Image

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:01 pm

That's all very nice, but why come back as sir neville of bellend , if it was'nt to wind people up. Blurt.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:05 pm

I hope not because I think hes doing himself more damage than us. He should just join another forum and put the past behind him. I might be a soft b@stard but I feel sorry for him. To keep coming back time after time it cant be doing him any good.

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:05 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Fuck that S@int.

He is a fucking wind up merchant, mate. He came back 4 times as different names just to wind people up. He tried to fake a racist PM from Leon, to try and get him banned.

He was ok when I first joined but then just started to look for arguments.

Goodbye  :rasp

But I bet he is back within a week.

Too right.  Once you go the way of the wind-up it is impossible to be taken seriously again.  I doubted the sincerity of everything Charmless Man wrote and it got on my t!ts after a while.  Plus, the whole incident with Leon was just not on. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby davo_LFC » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:09 pm

i voted oasis, utter dick.head. :D
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby daxy1 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:26 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Image

pmsl at RaffaDodd he! he!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Jedi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:32 pm

FLMAO!!!
Jedi

Postby Jedi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi,

I'm Jedi, I did register on this forum a while ago but still cannot post in the main section :(

Whats a fella got to do? Give Blood?

Anyways I have been advised by a collegue to let you all know I am not Oasis or Karim.

Laters  -  Jedi
Jedi

Postby shanks72 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:54 pm

Jedi wrote:Hi,

Whats a fella got to do? Give Blood?

Laters  -  Jedi

:laugh:   :D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:58 pm

Jedi wrote: Anyways I have been advised by a collegue to let you all know I am not Oasis or Karim.

What the fecks goin on why are them two knobs in nearly every topic on here, get a feckin life the pair of yers.
Sad b@stards.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:37 am

s@int wrote:Oasis has asked me to post this on his behalf :-

Dear Newkitters,

I would just like to apologise for making the forum an unpleasant place over the past few months, I can understand the dislike of me not only as a person, but as a poster too.  As my last act as a member on this forum, (well ex member as I’ve been banned) I would like to address the board.

I am not Karim, I also resent the fact that I am called Karim because I am not, whilst we may have had similarities I was not Karim, Karim was not me. I also deeply resent the moderators who did not come out and declare I was not Karim in the first place, the only moderator who ever stood up for me was Supersub and I would like to say thank you to him for allowing me to create a new account and doing his best to ensure I could carry on posting my “deeply controversial” opinions.

I thoroughly enjoyed the early part of my time at Newkit, I thought it was a great board with a lot of discussion and I liked to add my sixpence worth to the topics, however more often than not my opinion was slammed, which was fair enough, my opinions aren’t like most, but then isn’t that the whole point of a forum? I could take the criticism, because I know not everyone will share the same opinions and view on life as I do; I never begrudged anyone their say or their opinion.

Things quickly turned on it’s head and it wasn’t long before people started to lay into me, at first I wasn’t fussed, after all it’s only an Internet forum, it started off with me being called stupid, thick, utopian and a clueless bellend, which I have to say I probably am, I’m not going to lie, I’m not the best football poster or hold immense knowledge about the game. I admit at times my comments were reactionary (which they shouldn’t have been) and this created arguments and got people’s backs up. I’m not going to say I was completely innocent, because I certainly wasn’t, but then neither were the people who disagreed with me. Ask yourself this, if you mother is called a whore, you’re father an illegal immigrant, you’re background is mocked and people go out their way to anger you, upset you and basically bully you to point where you get driven off the board you like posting on wouldn’t you react the same way? Then there was the Karim incident, which angered me greatly, you try being accused of something and someone you’re not, see how you like it? I’m not making excuses for my actions at times I was a complete a.rse, I accept that, but I put up with a lot of s.hit on here and eventually I had enough and decided to give these people what they wanted, if they wanted a wind up why not give them one was my response and I did, I decided to react and react I did, I was soon to be deleted by StMichael who lets be honest has never liked me, maybe because I realised he copied and pasted material that was not his own, I don’t know.

I then came back as Jerzy, yes I decided to carry on with the windups, which was a sad thing to do, I shouldn’t of done it, but I was bitter than fans and good people like yourselves would drive someone off the board, especially a Liverpool fan, so yes I was bitter about that and I regret it.

I was then allowed back as CharmlessMan, things went well until my views were slagged off continuously and eventually I became very bored and fed up, that I decided to get myself banned, how do I do that, by claiming to be Karim, why not? After all the whole board thinks Oasis, Jerzy was Karim, so f.uck it was my response to that.

The whole point of this post was to apologise for my actions. Think what you will of me, if I’m the biggest  you’ve met, fair enough, I’ll accept the award, but I never was Karim.

Lastly I hold no hard feelings to people who wound me up and basically ruined my time on the board, I would instead like to you wish the residents on Newkit a very merry x mas and a happy New Year. Oh and the news you’re waiting for, I shan’t be returning to the board, so hopefully the board will go back to being a good board again, like it was when I first joined.

Thanks for your time and memories on Newkit,

Oasis.

F*ck off, you septic scrotal wart.

(Not you, S@int! :D)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum