The lfc newkit diary 2006! - Jot your thoughts down here.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:17 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I think kirkby is a no go area for taxi's lynds 'it's the horse and cart for roberts.:D :D

Imagine havin to walk home from town to kirby   :laugh:
Friggenell its bad enough walkin along greaty without me shoes on  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:22 pm

when i worked in bootle i walked from the Jawbone to wavertree once, i was sh!ttfaced when i started and had sobred up by the time i got home.Feckin murder it was.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:35 pm

Woollyback wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:Have just finished babysitting! Thank God!!! Got myself a cold tin of tennents and gonna relax!!
Had more car problems today. My depot radio would'nt work. A bit Sh*te really. Need it to do my job. Was of the road again for 2 hours trying to get it fixed. In the end I had to get the whole thing rewired. Beginning to think this taxi lark's expensive. Must go soon to see about a new car. My Passat's getting on a bit and its got a lot of miles on the clock now. So maybe its time to get a new one?
I have a question for anyone who cares to answer it. Why do people think taxi drivers make a fortune??  :laugh:

cos some of you bloody well do!  :oh:

I wish!!! Cant say how much the fares are in Liverpool. Over here in Belfast, very few depots have meters. I take it on the mainland they are all metered? We go by our mileage.
I have paid out over £400 in the last week to get my car going right.  :down: Its hard when 2 people are driving the car (at different times)
Would love to one of those drivers that do earn a fortune. :D  :D
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:30 am

i've got a couple of clients who taxi, one's a bit of a f*ckwit and his net profits are only about £15k but the other is a sound bloke and makes probably double that. put it this way, his cab is an astra but his own car on his drive is a brand new land rover disco  :suspect:  mind you he doesn't drink, smoke or gamble so that probably explains the spare money :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:39 am

Igor Zidane wrote:when i worked in bootle i walked from the Jawbone to wavertree once, i was sh!ttfaced when i started and had sobred up by the time i got home.Feckin murder it was.

i walked from the state in dale st to widnes in 1989, the state   :cool:  :love:  :buttrock  :eyebrow arrived in 1994
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:44 am

aaaaah the state, happy days :cool:  :D  :upside:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:47 am

i always liked the she myself:D :D :p
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:53 am

Igor Zidane wrote:i always liked the she myself:D :D :p

:D You probably know me mar then Igor  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:59 am

neil wrote:i walked from the state in dale st to widnes in 1989, the state    arrived in 1994

:cool:  :buttrock The State was the best Lee Butler.
"You can move it just let the record spin", what was that song called?
And "Such a good feeling" god Ciggys had some mad nights its sh.it when yer older but when your out doing these things you say never again.
But I still do the same sh.it when I go out now  :wwww

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:10 am

April fools day plus my birthday...

I feel something is going to happen  :shifty  :p
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:14 am

Nah mate, Mike Knowler & Andy Carrol. Numero Uno, Welcome etc  :) :) :)
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:25 am

Just in from a night in the town with the lads :buttrock Plenty of wine Plenty of song -no women for me  :down: But ones enough har har har   Just wonder sometimes how some people can down so musch drink ??? on and on they go like they dont know whn to stop.
Did our usual   shout of CHICKEN DIPPAASSS in through the door of indian palace :laugh: then laugh at wee Kerpal standing waving his machete..what a man!
Then..Andy decided to kip in the bus shelter,and when the last bus came he ended up lifted into the boot- cant help wondering if hes ok cos cant open them ftrom inside  :oh:
Ah Im home safe-Had words with her-2 in fact-fcu.k and off
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:35 am

Mikz wrote:Just in from a night in the town with the lads :buttrock Plenty of wine Plenty of song -no women for me  :down: But ones enough har har har   Just wonder sometimes how some people can down so musch drink ??? on and on they go like they dont know whn to stop.
Did our usual   shout of CHICKEN DIPPAASSS in through the door of indian palace :laugh: then laugh at wee Kerpal standing waving his machete..what a man!
Then..Andy decided to kip in the bus shelter,and when the last bus came he ended up lifted into the boot- cant help wondering if hes ok cos cant open them ftrom inside  :oh:
Ah Im home safe-Had words with her-2 in fact-fcu.k and off

Wait for the milkman Mikz get a takey on the milkfloat  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum