Lampard - a dream to play for barca

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby madred » Mon May 29, 2006 7:29 pm

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has admitted it would be a "dream" to play for Barcelona but stressed he is currently happy at Stamford Bridge.

The 27-year-old has helped Chelsea claim back-to-back Barclays Premiership titles and is expected to be a key figure for England at this summer's World Cup. However, Lampard is engaged to Spanish model Elen Rives, who hails from Barcelona, which has led some to speculate that he could be tempted away from London.

"It would be a dream to go to Barcelona but I am happy at Chelsea. They have offered to renew my contract which is something to be proud about," he told Marca.

"Chelsea are reinforcing and are going to be stronger still and we will be capable of winning things again."

This pic shows how much of a traitor he's become
Image :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon May 29, 2006 7:50 pm

madred wrote:This pic shows how much of a traitor he's become

I though vertical stripes were supposed to be slimming!

Poor Fat Fwank!  :laugh:  :p  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundalk » Tue May 30, 2006 1:48 am

madred wrote:Image :D

LMAO   :laugh:  :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:30 am

madred wrote:Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has admitted it would be a "dream" to play for Barcelona but stressed he is currently happy at Stamford Bridge.

The 27-year-old has helped Chelsea claim back-to-back Barclays Premiership titles and is expected to be a key figure for England at this summer's World Cup. However, Lampard is engaged to Spanish model Elen Rives, who hails from Barcelona, which has led some to speculate that he could be tempted away from London.

"It would be a dream to go to Barcelona but I am happy at Chelsea. They have offered to renew my contract which is something to be proud about," he told Marca.

"Chelsea are reinforcing and are going to be stronger still and we will be capable of winning things again."

:wwww  :laugh:  :D

I'd laugh my tits off if he ever signed for them - he'd never get a game!!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:06 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
madred wrote:Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has admitted it would be a "dream" to play for Barcelona but stressed he is currently happy at Stamford Bridge.

:wwww  :laugh:  :D

I'd laugh my tits off if he ever signed for them - he'd never get a game!!!!!  :D

Too right!

Vastly over-rated is our Fat Frank.
Also says a bit bout his sense of loyalty to club init?

Having said that, for the next month or so, I'll be cheering him on for England.... Hope he has a blinder every game and teams up well with Stevie G and rip 'em apart.

After that.... he's back on the crapper list...  :laugh:
ConnO'var

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:25 am

ConnO'var wrote:Too right!

Vastly over-rated is our Fat Frank.
Also says a bit bout his sense of loyalty to club init?

Having said that, for the next month or so, I'll be cheering him on for England.... Hope he has a blinder every game and teams up well with Stevie G and rip 'em apart.

After that.... he's back on the crapper list...  :laugh:

I'll just cheer "England" on, and conveniently have a coughing fit if any scum/Sh*tski/Arsenal players score.

I'm more interested in Spain's games for sheer entertainment value. (And the fact, of course, that Xabi, Luis and Pepe are in their squad.)

Of course I want England to win, but I HATE certain players within the national squad.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:06 am

what you doing with a picture of lando  :D

(i await the backlash from my best mate lando :D)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:21 am

If he will have to get in that queue behind Milan Baros
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:38 pm

LOL @ Bar$a fatty.

Yes he said that, but the press in Spain is like that. They ask you questions in order you say just that, he also said that he's fine in Chelsea.

In the other hand, Begiristain, the man than actually could sign Lampard for Bar$a has stated that they'd happily sign him up, but to do that they'd have to sell two major players, meaning, it's not going to happen.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:50 am

Judge wrote:

what you doing with a picture of lando  :D

(i await the backlash from my best mate lando :D)

The same place he found this book, Judge:

It was in your bedside cabinet next to the Vaseline.

:rasp

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bng89 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:23 pm

madred wrote:Image

Lampard has lost weight since the last time i saw him
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby henrytb » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:57 pm

No. Not one more star is leaving from England.
henrytb

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:08 am

Hes really shone at the world cup, scored crucial goals and is a complete team player ! Always looking for that killer pass to allow others to score ! if anyone deserves that move its frank !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:11 am

Kharhaz wrote:Hes really shone at the world cup, scored crucial goals and is a complete team player ! Always looking for that killer pass to allow others to score ! if anyone deserves that move its frank !

You missed out "to the dustbin".  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion