3 reds in the england squad - Vs u-r-gay

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:25 am

How can uall say that bout england :no

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:02 am

Because they aren't English and are able to type.

I AM English, and I'd love for England to win, but Fat Frank, Tw*t-bone Terry and Joe "I'm a little no-neck b*stard" Cole to get herpes from their rent-boy.

Then once that's cleared up, they all decide that football isn't really for them, pack their bags, and go on a 15-year-long inter-continental expedition to find the gayest place on Earth.

Once there, they would set about contacting Moris so that they may set-up the new Sh*tski FC (Sh*tskiing FC) in their little paradise, and rid England of the biggest set of gays ever to wear shorts.

Once all of this is complete, we could drop bombs on "Gayville", and do the job properly.

***Please note that although I may appear homophobic, I'm not. I just don't like poofters.*** :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:11 am

LFC is the only thing that matters.

But if I must do a football comment,I'd like to say that Uruguay is a nice country to make tests. Uruguay is never an easy game, and hardly you're going to say that you have done nice football against them. But if you can beat Uruguay with a 2-0, then you're in the right direction. Nice test for England.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bretc » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:38 am

I juz hope that Eriksson does not start with Gerrard or better still, does not start him at all!!! If Eriksson has some common sense, or rather football sense, it's clear that Gerrard is tired and there's no point to play him in a FRIENDLY match. Might as well play around with the formation or start with new players like Carrick. As a Liverpool fan, for selfish reasons, I hope Gerrard will not be put at risk. We need him, especially with Momo out. I know Eriksson has a job to do but sometimes it's best to do the job with a dose of common sense. It's a friendly FFS!
Bretc

Postby el_stinger » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:10 pm

Bretc wrote:I juz hope that Eriksson does not start with Gerrard or better still, does not start him at all!!!

LOL, thats some good english.  :shifty
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:20 pm

Gerrard will definately start with it being at Anfield. Hopefully Sven will take him off at half time, i f'ckin hate friendlies and Uraguay are notorious for being a bit naughty with the tackles.
The last thing we would want is for any of our players to get injured playing in this game.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:33 pm

H_K_LFC wrote:CMON THE SCOTS  :nod

I once came on a scot, but thats a different tale.  :p  :O  :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:45 pm

i hopeengland win 3-2 with peter crouch getting  a last min goal. i hope none of the three lpool players get hurt, i will :censored: sven with they do.i wanna go to the england game never been to one.
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion