Drug dealers..... - Not as hard as they use to be

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:31 pm

people need to understand the difference between drug TAKING and drug ABUSE, just as everybody realises there's a huge difference between having a few drinks and full-on alcohol abuse
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:00 am

I have nothing against drug taking, saying that these drugs are f#cking stupid based on the fact that some people misuse it doesnt really make sense as well. In that case no one should drink alcohol due to how many girls get :censored: and get taken advantage of, or husbands beating their wife or whatever.
Some illegal drugs are great, but the reason why they are illegal is it is too hard to try and enforce people to use them the way they are meant to be used.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:13 am

people need to understand the difference between drug TAKING and drug ABUSE, just as everybody realises there's a huge difference between having a few drinks and full-on alcohol abuse

That would be an issue for a whole new thread, but we're taalking about dealers here!

I smoke marihuana sometimes, less as I grow older. To forget about how you did an exam, or to see an olf film it's ok, but if you like too much, you study less and you work less.  I haven't gone beyond that smoking thingy in many years. I'm worried about the popularity that some drugs like Cocaine or Speed has in so many close mates of me. When I enter a pub's W.C. I have to wait some minutes to pi$$ because some guys enter the bathroom together and get out with big eyes and sniffing.

Last week I visited a cousin of 20 years in the "mind health" hospital. He didn't even know me. He had too much of those drugs that made him the king of the disco. :(

Indeed it's worrying. :(

But dealers are cráp. Specially those who sell to young people. And the spiking thing is really evil. It's already evil to make profit with drugs, but, bloody hell, that's nauseating.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:35 pm

so sabre u r saying that cannabis should be legalised, then there would be no dealers who sell that and any dealers there would be selling hard drugs and the police could take the right action?

but u cant make smoking illegal and then make cannabis legal, so the government has shot itself in the foot by saying that altho they know everyone does drugs, they will do nothing to stop it

personally i rarely do drugs, but i smoke like schimney (just cigs) and drink like a fish.

i just think the government should start treating us more like adults and stop this nanny state baloney before the whole thing blows
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:51 pm

so sabre u r saying that cannabis should be legalised, then there would be no dealers who sell that and any dealers there would be selling hard drugs and the police could take the right action?

You don't have to use dealers, just seeds, water, skewing the plant and some care :). If you ask me I'd legalise it because I can't see it's more harmful than say, alcohol.

but u cant make smoking illegal and then make cannabis legal, so the government has shot itself in the foot by saying that altho they know everyone does drugs, they will do nothing to stop it
:)

The smoking ban here has taken  place January the 1st. I'll give my thoughts about it when one year passes.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:02 pm

growing constitutes a bigger offence than dealing tho... its all a catch 22 situation but one that will be sorted out one way or the other
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum