Drug dealers..... - Not as hard as they use to be

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:22 am

:bowdown What a post!!! Drug dealing-how to commit murder the easy way,and get away with it! Bastids are a waste of good skin and bone!

Im glad your anti drugs Lando...your imagination is spot on just as it is :D no enhancement needed !
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:39 am

Why thankyou kind sir!!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:30 am

" me teas gettin cold"  :laugh:  his mate looks like will mellor (with a shaved head)  or is it...........LA/hoodfella  ???

:laugh:  classic post lando!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby neil » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:27 am

sounds feckin spaced out himself to me.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:40 pm

that's why i posted it.  It just shows that, when confronted with being caught, they are the biggest cowards who would sell their own mum to save their own neck.  Judging by this guys reaction, i don't think he'll last very long in Prison when it comes to the showers... :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:09 am

neil wrote:sounds feckin spaced out himself to me.

Ooooooh you b*tch!  :oh:

:D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:27 am

Just thought id mention something that happened to my mate on saturday night, young ones in nightclubs beware.
        He went out with his girl, and was approached inside a nightclub (called sky in Belfast) by a guy selling drugs. He said he wasnt interested and not into anything like that and the guy backed off. But later on he was at the bar and he felt a sharp jab in his back..and shortly  afterwards started feeling completely disorientated. So he decided to go home and the last thing he remembers is the doormen helping him into a taxi..before waking up in hospital.
      How fcuking sick is that like? He was able to tell the doormen what had happened and they did catch the guy and the police lifted him but it doesnt make me feel any better. They kept him in hospital and did loads of tests and it looks like-it was a gay fella spiked him with a rape drug :angry:
B...a...s...t...a....r....d....    Just makes me wonder-how much of this spiking people is going on? They need caught and spiked with steel toe cap boots and have rat poison shoved down their throats
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:31 am

Just thought id mention something that happened to my mate on saturday night, young ones in nightclubs beware.
       He went out with his girl, and was approached inside a nightclub (called sky in Belfast) by a guy selling drugs. He said he wasnt interested and not into anything like that and the guy backed off. But later on he was at the bar and he felt a sharp jab in his back..and shortly  afterwards started feeling completely disorientated. So he decided to go home and the last thing he remembers is the doormen helping him into a taxi..before waking up in hospital.
     How fcuking sick is that like? He was able to tell the doormen what had happened and they did catch the guy and the police lifted him but it doesnt make me feel any better. They kept him in hospital and did loads of tests and it looks like-it was a gay fella spiked him with a rape drug 
B...a...s...t...a....r....d....    Just makes me wonder-how much of this spiking people is going on? They need caught and spiked with steel toe cap boots and have rat poison shoved down their throats

:O

First of all and most importantly, I hope your mate is OK.

Second of all, in my country it's quite strange dealers goes looking for customers, indeed they are in dark corners, or holes as they ought to be. Second, what's this all spike thingy? I have never heard of it before.

Sorry to hear that about your mate :(
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:46 am

??? spiked is when ..you are forced to take something (drugs) when you dont want to - syringed or dropped in your glass.  Yes hes fine now, just at the time,he  thought he was on the way out. Im just shocked ..didnt realise this kin of thing was going on over here.
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:39 am

The f*cking sick b*stard.

They've been spiking for years in England. There was a spate of utterly sick b*stards jabbing folk with HIV-infected needles a few years back, I do believe.

No limit to some peoples evil ways. :angry:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:14 am

It is definately a serious issue, only a few weeks ago at the bar that i work at (in Melbourne) i saw bouncers throwing this guy out outside. I asked one of the bouncers what was going on a bit later and he said that some guy was G (GHB, i dont know the full technical term) tried to spike this girl's drink and somebody saw him do it.
Apparently you can take 3 or 4 drops of this stuff and you are fine (extremely high, but fine) but if you mix it with 1-2 standard drinks you will pass out for a few hours. Its sopossed to be a really common date rape drug. This kind of :censored: makes me feel sick. I had served that guy and had seen him every couple of weeks.....
Bouncers detained him until police came, when he knew he had been caught he just went all timid, looked like a school boy that knew he had been caught, but i wonder how many times they actually succeed or dont get caught. :(
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:35 am

Absolute scumbags. Drug dealers are bad enough,but ones that force ya to take it,and maybe then take advantage of ya deserve a serious serious punishment. Hung by the balls
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:11 am

Thats a big problem in my country too. Using drugs become widespread in nightlife. Most people keep themselves away from this shit, but this is a city with-over 12million people, and you know its not hard for a dealer to find new customers every night. :glare:

To be honest, i dont hear anything about 'spiking' here. Why do these :censored: spike?..Just for harming the other person or to have a girl by tricky ways? Or to inure somebody using drugs?
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:23 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Thats a big problem in my country too. Using drugs become widespread in nightlife. Most people keep themselves away from this shit, but this is a city with-over 12million people, and you know its not hard for a dealer to find new customers every night. :glare:

To be honest, i dont hear anything about 'spiking' here. Why do these :censored: spike?..Just for harming the other person or to have a girl by tricky ways? Or to inure somebody using drugs?

they do it so they can rape some poor girl and she'll have no memory of it whatsoever in the morning, just a massive headache
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:26 pm

so no one ehre does drugs? ???

the spiking thing is an absolute :censored: disgrace, id happy slap the :censored: out of anyone doing that, and drug dealers do not just sell soft drugs but smack, crack, heroin as well, to all ages.

but the reality is that in our society people do drugs, and some of them make people feela  lot better, and some of them mean u can actually still have a good time.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum